Never Ever Ever Order From Vividracing

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2005, 10:25 PM
Angry Dan

Car Info: 05 Evo VIII
OMG just do a search of "vivid" and read all the bad reviews!
Old 01-10-2005, 10:52 PM

Car Info: about 30 miles a day
post a review andrew. get the word out.
Old 01-10-2005, 10:53 PM

Car Info: Real Slow
old news.
Old 01-10-2005, 11:08 PM

Talking hey its me...

this is the true STI that does have vividracing stickers on it... well to bad you guys feel that way about vivid maybe if you guys were not such little cry babies maybe they wont screw you over.. and another thing is that i did not have to pay for anything that i got through them so far so hope maybe this will be a begining to a new start of something... i hope that jus cuz one cry baby thats out there will not spoil it for the rest of those other people whom want real parts real fast... i had no problems yet so dont start to hate on them for no reason at all...

Sincerely
Team Vividracing
Attached Thumbnails Never Ever Ever Order From Vividracing-hid-2004.jpg  
Old 01-10-2005, 11:14 PM

from what i have read it's more like an army of cry babies. cry babies or not they shouldn't screw anyone over if they want to stay in buisness. i have never oredered anything from them but from the sound of things i never will.
Old 01-10-2005, 11:15 PM

Thumbs down Dont judge the book by its cover....

hey all you guys should just stop the crap talking and just let it go.. every shop out there even on this island had their many screw ups but look all you idiots go straight back to them even though you guys just got screwed over... but you guys are not talking crap about them so whats up with that?... well its ok i need to stick up for my sponsorship from them thats the only reason i am writing to you haters out their... F**K HATERS... all it is is jealousy... sorry guys i had to do this....
Old 01-10-2005, 11:37 PM

i know for a fact that if i get screwed i don't go back for more. i also do a lot of research b4 i buy anything and i always order over the phone so they know exactally what i want. sucks that your sponsor is making mistakes, mistakes can be overcome with good costomer service, admiting responcibility, and taking the initative to fix the problem. screwing ppl over is a good way to get put out of buisness. b4 you go calling ppl cry babies think of how you would feel if you lost a grand. i dought you'd just let it slide. maybe you could talk to your sponcor about the problem and let the management know what is going on.
Old 01-10-2005, 11:40 PM

HAHAHAHAHH I never post on the Hawaii forum since I just go straight I2S little section. But I saw this and started to read. Then I came upon 1UniqueRS808 post, what a assclown. Your calling people cry baby's and haters because they are mad that THEY got screwed out of money? Well then I got some rims I wanna sell you. You send me 2000 dollars and if you don't get them don't complain on the message board about the service I provided. And better just shut the hell up and take it that you lost two-thousand dollars and don't tell anyone so other people will buy "rims" from me too. Vividracing has a history of bad sales practice getting the word out is the best way for OTHERS not to get screwed by them. Has nothing to do with being JEALOUS but has everything to do with being angry of being cheated out of their hard earned money. Next time THINK before you post you numbnut.
Old 01-11-2005, 12:04 AM

Thumbs down hey dont start that crap...

well we all know that you are a scared azz and you dont want to be seen being the next cry baby on the scene to help the others out but dont start talking crap and calling me names and than hide your identity.. well i will let this one go and we will see what the hell happens next time... for one thing jus like what 04sleeper said you idiot dont be an idiot and order the wrong parts and have them sent and than swear up and down that it was the company that is so damn sucky... its just you idiots out there dont know how to order the right parts so you just get your damn honda parts that you did order for your stupid honda's or wait do you really think you have a suby... well look at your honda again and get a real damn car... no one told you to order the wrong parts from the beginning anyways it was your fault...
Old 01-11-2005, 12:18 AM

First off you jackass LOOK at my post count and WHERE I live. Yeah Im really hiding from you. This is my screenname on here. Second you where the one who started calling other people cry babies and idiots. So if you can give then you sure as hell better be able to take it. Third, this isn't a first time incident they are known for being a crap vendor. So I HIGHLY doubt that tons of people just happen to order the wrong parts. Maybe you can't just get this in that little brain of yours but the company ****ed up? Is it that hard for you to admit that they are a horrible vendor? If I was you I would just STFU and read up on what vivid has done to others. Also 04sleeper didn't say don't order the wrong parts he said do your research first then order if you can trust them. Guess what, to do research you need information from other buyers of stuff from vivid. And a great source for that is... lets think hard here for a second, ICLUB.com and its members! Wow, what a great thing it is to post information on your experience with them, its a HUGE reason why people go here. Second, I did my research before buying anything for my car. (Which happens to be a subaru, wow what a thought!) And thanks to people like Sti who wrote this up I decide against EVER buying anything from Vivid. I would like a return for the money I spend, and vivid just has to much of a horrible track record for me to spend my money with them. So you are a ******** that has the IQ of a two year old if you think Vivid is in the right for what they did.
Old 01-11-2005, 12:20 AM

k thats not what i said. all i said was that i make sure they know what i want so that if the wrong parts does get sent then it's all on them. i have no dought that andrew is capeable of ordering the right part. i mean kinda hard to get the front and rear mixed up. just tell your sponcer to take some responcibility and own up. it seems like thats where the problems are comming from. not the mistake but the failure to correct it.
Old 01-11-2005, 10:47 PM

Car Info: 02 wrx
ALRIGHT FIRST OFF, I called vivid racing, and i asked them, how much is a rotora FRONT BIG BRAKE KIT, specifically, about FOUR FOUR FOUR TIMES, and then he said yes, and gave me a price, AND THEN I ASKED FOUR MORE TIMES if it was for the front, and he said yes again, then he was soooo eager to sell it to me for so cheap, that i thought, whats the worst that can happen, I ORDERED A LOT OFF LINE, 80% of my stuff is from cali, and i figured, whats the worse that can happen? welll, THEY Told me that they were going to send an email, and me thinking i could trust them since they were a big company, i didn't check it, couple days later, i check the reciept, and it says REAR BIG BRAKE KIT, and i was like wtf? i call them up try to cancel it, and they said no problem, i will cancel it and return your money, expect the money within 12-48 hours they said, WELL IT HAS BEEN 2 months and many arguments over the phone with them, STILL NOTHING AT ALL, no money, NO ***** FAWKIN MONEY, 1,050 dollars to be exact, I'm NOT A CRY BABY, I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK, VIVID RACING HAS HAD A VERY BAD REP IN HAWAII AND ALL OVER, truthfully, i don't see them helping anyone out, I ASKED MY GUYS WHO I USUALLY ORDER FROM, AND THEY CAN"T GET ROTORA, SO I WAS DOING A LIL SEARCH AROUND FOR THEM. oh btw, i'm filing fraud with them, giong to my bank tommorw to do it, THAT IS ALL
Old 01-11-2005, 10:53 PM

dang...sucks to be them. you go andrew.
Old 01-11-2005, 10:54 PM

Car Info: 02 wrx
OH BTW, i called htem last week and they told me that "rotora" sent another set of the front big brake kit to my house now? WTF? so they screwed up and sent the rear set, now they sending another set to my house? HOW DID THAT HAPPEN? they also said they going to return my money, and said its all up to the bank when they want to give me back the moneyand the bank will put a "hold" till it clears, THAT IS BULL ****, usually take 2 days to have the money transfer back, i went to the bank and i did not see no such "HOLD" STILL YET, NO MONEY
Old 01-11-2005, 10:58 PM

you should just keep both and screw em back. front and rear for the price of rear. yay, unless you sent the rear ones back already.

Quick Reply: Never Ever Ever Order From Vividracing