Old 10-12-2005, 07:54 PM

Car Info: toaster
03 blk/blk G
Old 10-12-2005, 09:25 PM
Where is my beer?

Car Info: NSX, G35
Originally Posted by kawshon1
cool, just like the s2k.

Ryan told me about a technosquare ECU, seems pretty good to me.
the Technosquare reflash is pretty good, ... but i would do that after you do any bolt-on's (for obvious reasons). It sucks that there is no one other than TS that can do the reflash, it is obviously best to do it on the dyno. I know Farid was trying to get Tadashi to fly out to Hawaii, if he does, I'd get him to do a custom tune then. The 'generic' reflashes seem ok too, ... but I plan to get a custom tune done after I do all the bolt-ons. OR, ... I might try out the Split Second FTC [http://www.splitsec.com], that'll leave me with many more options for tuning. There are a few TT and blower kits that use it. For ~$530, it's a good option for tuning, has Good resolution, and is Easy to use. A shop here, Speed Force Racing, uses it with his TT kit, I rode in his Z, and it is Smoooth. I checked out the software and like it a lot better than the e-manage (this is much better than the emanage IMO).

anyhow, Farid carries the Megan Racing line of junk, ... I mean stuff. It's all good I guess, just made in Tawain or somewhere, and isn't the 'best', ... but it's CHEAP!! i'm gonna see how much he sells their headers for, ... i think that's all I would use of theirs (or the Y-pipe, and if you want test pipes).
I decided on a true dual exhaust as well, ... many people claim a single/split/whatever is fine, but I just think going dual now is the best, especially if I ever go FI.

anyhow, have fun modding!! Did you get the Brembo's? Have you done anything to it yet? i LOVE the car, ... I'm sure you will to!!