Is it me or did...

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2008, 04:59 PM

Car Info: 2006 OBP WRX Wagon & SGM 2.5i wagon
Originally Posted by lostUNCERTAIN
im pretty sure the point i'm making is that the only ones that are putting i-club in this "classification" are you and a few others

unless there is something elsewhere that youve seen i-club being "classified" as rowdy, unruly, and "funny"

if thats the case by all means you were right..

but in anycase.. who cares?
lol, people.

many clubs/people think i club is funny. But that is not the point. Like everyone on here is saying, if it makes you happy then who cares. I think all anyone was saying is that other people/clubs are thinking this in case you were interested. But you are not so who cares.

Nobody was trying to start drama or crying about.
It was a simple... maybe the police actually just did their job? And you know whether a post is just a rant or not it still gets posted for the world to see.

Noone on here that I know talks bad about you or thinks everyone on here is a pervert or whatever else some of you are coming up with.

I think people just need to chill since it seems like most of this stuff is getting pulled out of peoples rear ends, especially since you do not care anyways. This is ridiculous.
Old 09-04-2008, 05:13 PM

Car Info: Storme..
are we still talking about the police here?
FYI if you didnt notice i wasnt the one that got pulled over.. i just chimed in my opinion

i just hope 4 years from now i don't consider myself arrogant enough to call somebody just 4 years younger a kid..
Old 09-04-2008, 05:17 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
Originally Posted by 2.5 DOHC
I resemble that remark!! What's really funny is this thread got pulled up by someone who rarely meets w/I-Club!! Just Sayin!!!
hey i come out when it counts to the car cruises and also to the races other then that i got my own group that meets up on fridays that i roll with and yes i'll be at the AUW cruise

Remember smiley faces equals me not flameing. (tho fran i will burn ur car up so i can beat you next month)
Old 09-04-2008, 05:31 PM

Car Info: 06 2.5i WGN & 06 WRX WGN
are we still talking about the police here?
FYI if you didnt notice i wasnt the one that got pulled over.. i just chimed in my opinion

i just hope 4 years from now i don't consider myself arrogant enough to call somebody just 4 years younger a kid..
Kid is a type of behavior. In previous speeding posts the drivers where called "kiddies" for their behavior.

like fighting on the internet is something kids do....
if you did not think this was about the speeding behavior what did you think it was about? I think you need to realize that no one is fighting with you, lol.
you keep coming up with stuff like how "we" are classifying i club, lol, which is why I think she answered to you.

your only 21?

Last edited by Cynt; 09-04-2008 at 05:39 PM.
Old 09-04-2008, 05:35 PM

Car Info: Slower than the guy with all the money :(
Originally Posted by shaggadelic
hey i come out when it counts to the car cruises and also to the races other then that i got my own group that meets up on fridays that i roll with and yes i'll be at the AUW cruise

Remember smiley faces equals me not flameing. (tho fran i will burn ur car up so i can beat you next month)
Heh heh heh !!! FIRE!!!!! And we all know you're flaming!!!
Old 09-04-2008, 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by Cynt
Kid is a type of behavior. In previous speeding posts the drivers where called "kiddies" for their behavior.

like fighting on the internet is something kids do....

your only 21?
as i stated.. i wasnt the one speeding.. just stating my opinion..

and if youre referring to being called a kid because i overexagerrated somebodys comments.. i posted an apology a couple of days ago.. stating that i stand down from this dumb argument and publicly saying i was wrong for doing so. I even posted in a different thread to the three of you to go and read it.. yet no response and at the same time the three of you continue to drag on the argument as if ignoring the apology..

yes i'm only 21.. sorry if i don't respect my elders
Old 09-04-2008, 05:50 PM

*sigh* nevermind i give up..

ive already posted my apology but is still being accused of arguing.. (i thought i was the one trying to stop this argument?)

ive been trying to defend HIIC from being called "in decline" this whole time and i just have to make myself realize people will think what they think..

i still love HIIC thats all that matters
Old 09-04-2008, 05:55 PM

*sigh* nevermind i give up..

ive already posted my apology but is still being accused of arguing.. (i thought i was the one trying to stop this argument?)

ive been trying to defend HIIC from being called "in decline" this whole time and i just have to make myself realize people will think what they think..

i still love HIIC thats all that matters
Truly, that is all that matters!!!
Old 09-04-2008, 05:58 PM

Car Info: 06 2.5i WGN & 06 WRX WGN
lol, uh....that was super nice that you apologized... but as far as I know this argument has 100% nothing to do with you. Which is probably why no one noticed you apologized... All that has been brought up is the speeders, which as you stated you are not one. So I have no idea what you are talking about.... ?

I guess that solves this discussion.

But yeah, the cop bashing is getting a little out of hand and loads of people look at these forums so I hope (we hope) that people think twice about posting since all of our lives can be miserable by posts like these (profiling)
Old 09-04-2008, 06:14 PM

Car Info: 51E LHD V7 STI (2.0)
another thread corrupted and blown way out of proportion. FAIL
Old 09-04-2008, 06:16 PM

Yeah ****!!!!
Old 09-04-2008, 06:18 PM

Car Info: VW R32 02 WRX
im pretty sure the point i'm making is that the only ones that are putting i-club in this "classification" are you and a few others

unless there is something elsewhere that youve seen i-club being "classified" as rowdy, unruly, and "funny"

if thats the case by all means you were right..

but in anycase.. who cares?
Uh yeah I think we are just trying to figure out why you are still posting stuff that was not said or done by any of us. Who classified i club? I hope people take the time to actully read the posts that we are "classifying i club" in. The only posts I remember and saying "speeding is bad" "dont blame the cops" which hopefully most people in i club agree with?

lol, the only name calling I have seen done is by you so far...

but yeah, this is the end of that discussion since it had nothing to do with you and yet you have moved onto name calling....
Old 09-04-2008, 06:27 PM

forget it im over it
Old 09-04-2008, 06:28 PM

Car Info: 09 xt
Originally Posted by kawshon1
pot meet the kettle?

Originally Posted by Cynt
lol, uh....that was super nice that you apologized... but as far as I know this argument has 100% nothing to do with you. Which is probably why no one noticed you apologized... All that has been brought up is the speeders, which as you stated you are not one. So I have no idea what you are talking about.... ?

I guess that solves this discussion.

But yeah, the cop bashing is getting a little out of hand and loads of people look at these forums so I hope (we hope) that people think twice about posting since all of our lives can be miserable by posts like these (profiling)
If you guys are not here to start an argument, then why do you post? People take offense due to the way things are phrased. Why are all your posts edited? If you don't know what i am saying, look at the last word in parentheses after your statement. *profiling*. Yes, i used it in a comment that i made. Do people makes mistakes? Of course they do.
Do people get pulled over on i-club? I'm pretty sure they do.
Dave, the attitude people get from you is a holier than thou one. Don't say you've never made stupid posts before. I know you have, so have I.
I agree that I-club is changing and evolving, sometimes good sometimes bad. But "kids" will be kids as they say.
Also, I've never heard a bad thing about i-club from outsiders. Can you cite your sources?
I've gone over how I feel about this site, and i don't wish to cover it again.
lostUNCERTAIN is a cool guy. Hell, he apologized for something that he should'nt have in my opinion.
I am the first to admit that i don't make it out to meets anymore, but if you did, you could probably say some of these things to people face to face. That is what a man would do. Also, if you say it doesn't matter so much to you, then why post up. Hell, why lurk here. I know it's a free forum, but save yourself the drama, unless you have nothing else better to do.
You end alot of your posts with I'm done here, or done with a subject, but continue to post after that.
Old 09-04-2008, 06:36 PM

Car Info: VW R32 02 WRX
no one said lostuncertain wasn't a cool guy? And no one realized he was apologizing since no one expected him too.

post edit = spelling errors in my case
If anyone seems to have problems its a few people who hate david...

OH and a real man would not yell at kids for silly misunderstanding.. which this thing seems to be. they laugh it off

Quick Reply: Is it me or did...