Maui roads the best for me!

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2002, 02:36 PM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: I got a couple :)
Maui roads the best for me!

Just got back from vacation and man I have to say that the road to Hana and the dirt roads along the way are awesome.

We spent time driftin with the locals at Kaanapali side and that was the best time ever in Hawaii all those years we went.

I finally caught up with the locals ( bell man at the Westin Kaanapali) and they showed me an area and they even let me show them how to do it. The filipino bradah had a beat up 82 Corolla 4 door coupe all rusty but intact (no LSD) and we had a blast . His uncle tried to do it but plowed and plowed and finally parked it and said let me ride.

Too bad I did not take any videos but I have a couple of pics with the hula girl ornament dangling on the windshield of my rental sideways front view from the inside. (post later)

I cant believe you guys dont drift those roads everyday man. Too tempting. My rental car was beat up when we went through it but what I would give to live around there.

You guys are lucky, here in the bayarea we have to find privately owned areas to have fun and you folks have it there everywhere.

I wanna live in Hawaii man. I would blend in coz I am filipino heheheheheheheh !!!!

mahalo

gino

mpjperformance.com

Last edited by gbmotorsports; 12-12-2002 at 02:38 PM.
Old 12-12-2002, 02:40 PM

Car Info: 02 GGA
Glad that you had fun! Havent been to maui in awhile but I know what your talking about (being able to drive any kine places) but its different in honolulu. Its not as fun here due to the fact we got all the people who dont know how to drive on the roads here so the cops are always on the look out. The outer islands are a little more laid back.

Ralph
Old 12-20-2002, 10:42 PM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: I got a couple :)
i wanna go back Yeah!