Last Night 1/4 time

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2005, 08:59 PM

Location: Houston, Texas "Drive it like you stole it.." 13.034 @ 105.19 mph
Car Info: Aspen White 04 STI, Silver 03 RS (wife's car)
Exclamation

Originally Posted by JT-Sti2
Edumacated! Dude, I actually have a college degree...studied Mechanical Engineering in UH, dunno bout you! Anyway, as far as dreaming...I think youre HALLUCINATING, first of all, my car does not run 13.2 you blundering imbesel, I have run several 12.6s and a 12.5 on my car recently - if you havent noticed already, so I've been there, done that! (qualified #7 in Hawaiis Fastest Streetcar Shootout) I was referring to your car's potential (101mph trap speed) w/ a "decent" driver (for those unedumacated people who dont understand competent) - when I mentioned 13.2, because I ran 13.30 @ 100mph myself w/ a bone stock STi....You do not need to be a professional to run good E.T.s, you just need to know the right technique and execute it properly. OOPs let me translate - jus blas em den poun dem gud!
I gotta go guys, I actually have things better to do then argue with an edumacated college graduate that can't even spell "imbecile" right.. lol peace Im out.

p.s. you also need to get a life if you are typing up paragraphs trying to rag on people who dont even care. I hope that paragraph didn't take you an hour trying to make yourself feel better.. lol you loser. L8

Last edited by kewldan; 04-12-2005 at 09:09 PM.
Old 04-12-2005, 09:09 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
Talking

yo P gdogg and i both sold subys and also seen lots of subys come back messed up due to lack of break in period.. as we told our buyers set the rev lim. to 4k rpms wait till 1500 miles then change ur oil. before u try to open ur car up!! TRUST US WE KNOW!!!

wassup dan sure if u wanna play let me knw....... but for jt dropping clutch i have to dissagry with u on that i use to go to the tracks alot b4 halo 2 never met jt but was there for the worst thing i ever seen happen to a wrx b4. at the starting line a guy droped his clutch at 5k rpm and all u hear is HORROR he broke his friends tranny (cause it wasn't his car) and this was at 5krpm drop on a new wrk 1st and 2nd gear was gone (he was thinking it was like a honda he told me)... just like wrx's 1st and 2nd gears on a sti isn't the best so in order to not kill ur tranny u need to slip ur clutch if not he would end up selling the car just like that guy who let his honda friend drive his wrx did. btw others were there that saw this too.

and dan dude i'm cool with u and all but don't come here dissiin ppls esp. if they got into trouble cause of something u said man. u knw what i'm talking about. cause i got dirt on u from when u knw what when i was on the phone with ur u knw who. 04 is my boi don't be dissn like that if u got beef with him pm him and deal with it that way not public like this its not cool man. i have no beef with u just keeping the peace.

aloha

ps when u ready to play halo??

Last edited by shaggadelic; 04-12-2005 at 09:11 PM.
Old 04-12-2005, 11:35 PM

Location: Ewa Beach, Hawaii...Current Best Time: 12.59 @ 107.48mph (108.47 best mph) in Hawaiis humid weather! w/ stock turbo&intercooler
Car Info: 2004 STi.....stock turbo/intercooler/cat-back, aftermarket intake/downpipe/piggyback
[QUOTE=kewldan]I gotta go guys, I actually have things better to do then argue with an edumacated college graduate /QUOTE]

Yep,
you need to learn how to drive alright! why dont you take your lame comments and shove it up your a$$! loser? check your timeslips again....cause youre gonna need a 10 car head start to even have a chance!!! nuff said!
Old 04-13-2005, 12:03 AM

Car Info: about 30 miles a day
look, this is all i'm gonna say to you kewldan. your a punk. pure and simple. you have no idea what your talking about and never have. you bother the hell out of everyone you talk to because you don't listen and ask the same question 10 times. if you wanted to be a man and take it up with me when you were here you should have. don't be a punk and do it after you moved. i saw you that night at the tracks and you avoided me because nate told you if you spoke to me i would beat you within an inch of your life. you wanna talk about stuff do it to my face, if you can see that high. don't do none of this internet trash talking because it just makes you seem like more of a child than you look. you talk trash to jt-sti, but he knows more about the sti than you ever will, especially when it comes to the drags. you should really check yourself before you go mouthing off and making negative comments about people. yea i joke around and rag on you, well you deserve it. you almost cost me my car by talking to someone you had no buissness to. whats worse is that you called my house for help, and how did you get my #? oh thats right, you pm'ed me saying you needed help asap and you got it off the caller id. next time make sure the person you call actually gives you their #. so please, before you go making a jackass out of yourself, just shutup. thats all, i'm done. hopefully i won't have to say anything else on the matter. sry for the hijack, L8R

Last edited by 04sleeper; 04-13-2005 at 12:48 AM.
Old 04-13-2005, 12:45 AM

Location: Ewa Beach, Hawaii...Current Best Time: 12.59 @ 107.48mph (108.47 best mph) in Hawaiis humid weather! w/ stock turbo&intercooler
Car Info: 2004 STi.....stock turbo/intercooler/cat-back, aftermarket intake/downpipe/piggyback
Thumbs up

Well said Justin! I couldnt agree more! We dont need any trash talkin, never gonna be - wannabees hangin round here...
Old 04-13-2005, 12:49 AM

Car Info: '05 STI
Originally Posted by kewldan
Do you plan on modding it? or do you want to get your rings done first then mod it?

Shaggs, whats up man, I am getting on XBOX live soon here and I got friends that want to play your team okay man? PM or call me.. peace
Why I need rings for?//
Old 04-13-2005, 12:59 AM

Sti

Originally Posted by sneezerboi
I think that cars in general need to break in properly. Think of it as a long period of stretching and warming up before the actual race.
So you think by taking my STI one time to the track might blew up piston rings an stuff already?/// I dont think so.....thats a STI not a Honda/Toyota or this lightweight engines...the WRX's engine were build for hard acceleration and drive....dont you guyz think?//
Old 04-13-2005, 01:08 AM

Car Info: about 30 miles a day
Originally Posted by Private51
So you think by taking my STI one time to the track might blew up piston rings an stuff already?/// I dont think so.....thats a STI not a Honda/Toyota or this lightweight engines...the WRX's engine were build for hard acceleration and drive....dont you guyz think?//
i think this could be debated for hours. fact is who really knows whats gonna happen, your just gonna have to wait and see. but seeing as how your new to your subie you might want to listen to some of these guys who have been around for a while. the reason mario said you might have problems with your rings is because he did. as far as i can remember or blocks are aluminum, which makes them lightweight. they may have been built to accelerate well, but they can only take so much punishment. here's a few things to ask yourself. did you change the oil before going to the tracks? this helps to expell the metal particles produced during break in. how many runs did you do? were they all one after the other or did you let your car cool down a bit after each run? what were you launching at? eventhough the trans is storng, it's not indestructable. you should really read up and ask others what they do and their advice. i'm not ragging on you, just want you to keep you sti in good shape, L8R
Old 04-13-2005, 01:50 AM

Originally Posted by Private51
Why I need rings for?//
Hey man, dont listen to that fool (kewldan)....you may not need them, everyones just speculatin cause you didnt break in the car like how everyone else wouldve - heck you car may be alright, just make sure you finish the break in period properly then change to a good synthetic oil before taking it back to HRP. If you got any more questions just stop by next to a BLUE STi (silver BBS) w/ #2457 this friday or saturday night.
Old 04-13-2005, 02:18 AM

Thumbs up

This thread is great!
Old 04-13-2005, 03:31 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Version 7.5 2002 STi
Originally Posted by Raudi
This thread is great!
HEEELLLLZ YAH!

oh and not to nitpick, BUT imbesel is spelled imbecile.. mUahahAhah I'm drunk!
Old 04-13-2005, 10:37 AM

Sti

Originally Posted by JT-Sti2
Hey man, dont listen to that fool (kewldan)....you may not need them, everyones just speculatin cause you didnt break in the car like how everyone else wouldve - heck you car may be alright, just make sure you finish the break in period properly then change to a good synthetic oil before taking it back to HRP. If you got any more questions just stop by next to a BLUE STi (silver BBS) w/ #2457 this friday or saturday night.
Id agree with you JT-STi2.... Id remember now.. I only took 3 passes at the track /w 45 minutes in between...so I guess thats enough time to cool down and also id take off at 4-5k rpm..ahhh with a good RT. Im not a PRO GAS member so you know you pretty much got to wait for a while.