lancer encounter in chinatown

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2003, 11:39 AM

Car Info: 02 RS
lancer encounter in chinatown

okay i was parked in chinatown last night and this guy in his early 20's/late teens driving a lancer ES dropped with rims and exhuast was trying to parallel park. he past the stall half way(way short of making it) and then tried to back in.. since he was short he tried the back and forth maneuver to try and get in but still wasn't making it. then he pulled out and then backed up again way short and hit his rim on the curb. then he pulled out again this time going further forward and then backed up almost hitting my car. he them pulled out and tried it again to finally make it. my girl friend was pretty much cracking up already but was holding it back. and right after he armed it walked 5 steps his alarm goes of with nothing nearby to set it off. then my girlfirend starts laughing out loud.

sorry for the long post but i just had to get it out of my system. so to all the youngens out there better learn how to drive your manual car especially if you are going to sup' it up.

my girlfriend was cracking up b/c she was talking to her friend the other night about this link someone posted a while back.

parallel park linky
Old 06-22-2003, 11:44 AM

Car Info: 2004 Subaru STI/WRX Silver of course
You should have asked him if he was drunk sounds like that parking job kicked his A$$.......
Old 06-22-2003, 11:43 PM

Car Info: 02 RS
it was almost 6pm and he didn't look drunk. he was planning on paying the parking meter too.