Kids that think they're gangsta

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2005, 02:40 AM

Car Info: car
Originally Posted by hongyboi
thanks dude. it's kids like juniorsti that keep me from pressing charges against kids that came into my store yesterday. hey dude. seriously though. stop on by my shop sometime, i'd like to talk to you about something. it has NOTHING to do with the kids at ur school, so don't worri. aite?

haha, dude, do what u gotta do. i think as a salesman ur gonna meet many people like this, some make me wonder how people get so crazy.
Old 07-15-2005, 03:24 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: "the loud one"
damn...retarded kids...
Old 07-15-2005, 03:42 AM

Car Info: JB WRX, AW STi, JB STi - 04's-
black wrx guy

im the "black rex guy" fyi
Old 07-15-2005, 04:07 AM

dude u guys need to work things out, i hope these "threats" were are not true, but i dunno anything i wasnt there... i dont wanna see bad crap happen to people i went school with but if thats what really happend, oh well i cant do anything if hongy decides to press charges... stop being mad at each other or whatever it is..
Old 07-15-2005, 11:28 AM

Car Info: 04 wrx wagon
I think they act the way they do is because their parents don't do anything to sway them from acting like idiots. This kid probably never got a good a$$ whoopin from his folks like us guys did when we were kids. If that guy was a juvi/teen in the 80's...............he'd probably get popped. That's my .02

but if I was there when it happened, I would have been more than happy to yank his ***** *** out the store!!!
Old 07-15-2005, 12:06 PM

Car Info: 04 PSM WRX
Originally Posted by namakemono
damnnnn dude, you should just put the police on speed dial.

i say file a report. local punks and mokes **** me off. there should be some type of system where ninjas take them out at night and help make this island a better place
That's your calling Mr. Uyesugi... we need a protector. <Batman Begin>When you become an ideal, no one can corrupt you. You'll become more than a man, you'll become a Legend, Mr. Uyesugi. A Legend!!!</Batman Begin>
Old 07-15-2005, 05:01 PM

I love Hawaii....i was born and raised in Chicago...i'm thankful that i can step outside everyday not worrying about the colors i'm wearing...or where i'm driving...or which group of people not to glance at...i think all these gangster wannabes need to take a little field trip or get deported to the real ghetto for once...i want to see them act like that in Chicago...they'll get shot before they leave the parking lot...i consider myself a humble person...i get that from growing up in a rough neighborhood and knowing that simple RESPECT will keep trouble away...
Old 07-15-2005, 11:19 PM

Location: in the shopping cart with the lady from kam starbucks
Car Info: blue 04 STI
to start it off, im sorry to hear about all this happening to u.. mayb i can give u a little help on what u are tryin to find out.. a little backround info.. i was born here and lived here until i was about 11 or so.. i moved up to south-east D.C. in washington D.C... i lived there and in northern Virgina for about 7 years or so.... i know wat the "ghetto" is like, wearing black and white colors to school or else something would happen to u... not being able to roam around your neighborhood after a certain hour.. always worrying about people trying to break into your house/car or mobb u for your money.. stuff like that; but being born here and having my family being from here; considering my mom is half hawaiian and the majority of my family are living on hawaiian homestead in nanakuli and waianae; i know "mokes"... having come back to hawaii, i noticed the hate... u gotta understand it's like a "pride" thing... to me it seems like u disrepected him by doing these things.. (not saying u did) and it's like your "testing his *****"... like he might think that u screwed him over and by doing this he wants to beat your a$$.. (not saying that he does) and this is just a route that he wants to take to solve this problem; because sometimes that's the only way people can think of dealing with things... a lot of my friends are "mokes" and they do have short tempers and tend to handle situations with "beefing"; because in hawaii, un-intentionally kids are raised to act in this manner; i know because before; i used to act like this.. and most of the time, local people will physically attack upon a threat. i mean look at one the most popular sports on this island... "mixed martial arts"... a majority of the world's greatest ultimate fighters come from here... locals like fighting, they like to "test" themselves or prove that they can beat someone's a$$.. that's just how it is over here... and having people over here act all hard and sh*t; that's how it's gonna b; nothings gonna change anytime soon; kids are being raised like this; my dad told me the same sh*t happend when he was young and my grand-dad told me the same sh*t happend in his day too.. but i hope i helped u out.. and sorry bout the looooooooooooong post; and i didn't mean to affend or disrespect anyone..

aloha

drevis
Old 07-15-2005, 11:32 PM

Car Info: dreaming on a WHITE wrx
didn't read the other posts but..
i grad moanalua '02. it used to be seen as one of the better schools. but im guessing it all went down over time, well even going there, i could tell that that area just started to become corrupted.. cars getting jacked. kids walking down street asking if u wanna buy weed. not to disrespect but damn, those kids need to not be spoiled.. and etc.

the gang stuff, that's stupid.... kids always act hard these days, ***got 240sx wannabes or whatever spoiled brats.. i still think u should carry yourself in a respectable manner, growing up in ghetto, whatevers u can't really help, but its just how life is. thats why its important to raise your kid well... sad how it can become a 2-folded thing.

i guess next time, make sure you know who you hire, im guessing its part of the business experience.

thanks
Old 07-15-2005, 11:48 PM

nah mohs is still pretty clean, iirc, there was only like one or two fights my senior year,c/o 05.... i remember aliamanu intermediate where we had fights almost daily, that was a bad school...
Old 07-15-2005, 11:51 PM

haha ya i guess so.. i d k the neighborhood is getting worse imho. i mean it wasn't like that b4. but i guess if u compare it to others it is still better.. i just dislike seeing places getting ruined..
Old 07-15-2005, 11:55 PM

oh ya file a damn police report. u paying taxes. u protect urself. never know whast gonna happen in this day and age...
Old 07-15-2005, 11:56 PM

i know what u mean, i had the exact same feeling, salt lake doesnt feel as safe as b4.
Old 07-16-2005, 03:04 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 01 Impreza RSTi, 08 Evo MR, and 13 XV
i think most people like to use the intimidation factor, meaning whoever can look harder/crazier without doing anything physically wins thats why you get punks *** kids trying to act hard....thats why i always carry a machette with me so i just pull that out and if that dont scare the ish out of them i dont know what will (just kidding about that last part or am i)
Old 07-16-2005, 03:27 AM

Car Info: 04 wrx sti
as a manager/owner of any store, you do have the right to refuse service once your customer crosses the line, and jepordizes anyone in your store, including you. I believe you handled it quite well, because I actually threw out a customer for acting the same way and had him 86s from the property. but that time I was a bar manager in waikiki.

Quick Reply: Kids that think they're gangsta