Is this justice!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2005, 09:31 AM
Troll

Car Info: 04 STI--- 435awhp@Pump Gas **520awhp @ C16 Vp
Originally Posted by 4080wrx
rudy you have to remember cops in hawaii are above the law and are allowed to have mods without recon and darken their windows as much as they please

I think the law dont really apply to them...
Old 11-09-2005, 09:35 AM

Car Info: 2004 Subaru STI/WRX Silver of course
I hope hawaii 5-0 is not the cop and actually posts on this board if he is he has got to be the DUMBEST ******* on the planet..Didn't even know what was stock and what was not...I don't care what anybody says the cop was a fawking piece of **** guy stops to ask for some paper work and this is what happens I say Fawk you....Dumb *** didn't know PR was part of the USA and cop can't read either to see that the license was not expired...Jose if there is a next time make the cop show you in writing what on your car is "Illegal" and what is not I bet he can't show you and probably dosen't even know himself..Your in the military you should know by now that if it ain't in black and white....
Old 11-09-2005, 09:38 AM
Troll

Car Info: 04 STI--- 435awhp@Pump Gas **520awhp @ C16 Vp
Originally Posted by silver satin
I hope hawaii 5-0 is not the cop and actually posts on this board if he is he has got to be the DUMBEST ******* on the planet..Didn't even know what was stock and what was not...I don't care what anybody says the cop was a fawking piece of **** guy stops to ask for some paper work and this is what happens I say Fawk you....Dumb *** didn't know PR was part of the USA and cop can't read either to see that the license was not expired...Jose if there is a next time make the cop show you in writing what on your car is "Illegal" and what is not I bet he can't show you and probably dosen't even know himself..Your in the military you should know by now that if it ain't in black and white....

yeah, I got you...but if you dont sign the ticket, he can take further actions against you, and most of them will not have proof on them about any violations...
Old 11-09-2005, 09:56 AM

Car Info: 06 STi...300 Horses Slow
im sorry to here that thats how cops get bad names not all of them are bad just most of them =) when i had me civic and it got stolen they said we cant do nothing they cought them and still said they coulndnt do nothing the kids couldnt pay for the damages and stolen parts and they didnt get in much trouble just a slap on the wrist
Old 11-09-2005, 10:33 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '04 WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by de pilipino guy
are you really that cop that gave him all those wonderful tickets? or you messing around? anyway was one of them tickets for the wing(which is stock)...and for exhaust i don't know about that one, but i do see some cops with their svt/gt mustang with upgraded exhaust(pretty loud)...and last one is a US territory and should be accepted so i guess you didn't know that...it's ok we all make mistakes...

i love cops i always shaka at them....maybe you just had a bad day and wanted to make someone's day bad also....
Yeah there are several cops with mustangs that run around the town side and their exhausts are WAY louder than mine. They should get recon as well.
Old 11-10-2005, 09:14 AM

Car Info: Aspen White 03 BES
hawaii 5-0...you must be new to the force/boards...you are not too bright. jose, fight it man...you are right. signin the ticket is only acknoledgin that you got it. thats it. its NOT an admission of guilt. how did this hawaii 5-0 get here??? WTF?? dude, you are seriously mistaken if you think you can get on here and get us to turn on one of our own like that, just because you CLAIM to be someone....for one you are ignorant, and two; Jose is an upstanding member of I-Club, not some ricer board. get a life and some experience before you jump into something you dont understand. you must seriously want some attention, and guess what, ur gettin it. go catch some dumba$$ ricers and leave us alone. THEY are the problem, not us. i happen to be military police, and we dont pull no dumb **** like this. whats YOUR issue? so the next time you go lookin for sympathy, go talk to your fellow POLICE OFFICERS and not the people you just pissed off. do your job, and stop bein stupid. if you want to press this issue further, feel free to PM me. i will welcome it. oh, adn since your here, read the NOOB section.

Last edited by X-Factor; 11-10-2005 at 09:17 AM.
Old 11-10-2005, 02:20 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
Wink

Originally Posted by X-Factor
. oh, adn since your here, read the NOOB section.
LMAO that is awesome telling a cop to go read the n00b section.... hey u can't be above the law on these forums right... cop or no cop...lol
Old 11-10-2005, 06:31 PM
Staff Member

Car Info: 2001 RSTi Widebody
I am the law in here... lol
Old 11-11-2005, 10:13 AM

Car Info: Aspen White 03 BES
good form....can i be a deputy? ill take over the flame position...