Is this justice!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2005, 10:50 PM
Pr0n King

Car Info: Turncoat Turbo
Just curious here... What was the cop's name?
Old 11-07-2005, 10:58 PM
Troll

Car Info: 04 STI--- 435awhp@Pump Gas **520awhp @ C16 Vp
W. Nakagawa
Old 11-07-2005, 11:05 PM

Car Info: kitanai kuroi kuruma
Man, that SUCKS. Sorry to hear that Jose. First the windshield, then the asswipe of a cop. My father is actually a retired cop and I'd be the first to tell you that there are some *******s as cops out there. Not all of em, but sure seems like quite a few.
Old 11-07-2005, 11:10 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 01 Impreza RSTi, 08 Evo MR, and 13 XV
again to repost one of my quotes
Originally Posted by 4080wrx
dont waste a good cop by having him right chicken shyte tickets for car mods
and I say it again to reiterate......dont waste a good cop by having him right chicken **** tickets for car mods!!!
Old 11-07-2005, 11:56 PM

Car Info: 02 Black WRX
I know how you feel thunder. I had an incident couple months ago. Someone hit and run me so i called the cops to get a police report. This guy came about 20 mins later and looked at my car. I explained what happened and guess what he told me? He said that he would first have to give me the citations for my rims, body kit, exhaust, cf hood, fmic, first before he gave me a police report. Then he told me that insurance didn't cover the hit and run cause my car was modded. I was about to tell him that someone else hit and ran me a month ago and insurance covered but i just didn't bother already. I just told him thanks officer and left. That sucked.
Old 11-07-2005, 11:58 PM
Troll

Car Info: 04 STI--- 435awhp@Pump Gas **520awhp @ C16 Vp
Originally Posted by SkYkNiGhT
I know how you feel thunder. I had an incident couple months ago. Someone hit and run me so i called the cops to get a police report. This guy came about 20 mins later and looked at my car. I explained what happened and guess what he told me? He said that he would first have to give me the citations for my rims, body kit, exhaust, cf hood, fmic, first before he gave me a police report. Then he told me that insurance didn't cover the hit and run cause my car was modded. I was about to tell him that someone else hit and ran me a month ago and insurance covered but i just didn't bother already. I just told him thanks officer and left. That sucked.

wow...thats insane...whats up with these crooked cops...thats just not right...
Old 11-08-2005, 01:02 AM

Car Info: '04 STi
Originally Posted by thunder_sti
I absolutely agree with you, its just like in schofield.... kolekole rd... civilians working in the road and they have 4 HPD on post helping with the traffic,,,,come on now...not to mention the ones in the gate...once we go to iraq its all us...we dont need them earning loads of cash sitting in their suv...cop must earn it...you know what i mean...go after iceheads, big ballers trafficking....but nope...its all good... time to buy a front windshield...thats what sucks...but hey foackit....got to do what I have to do...lol

thanks...
im sorry to hear about that bro. but like everyone said, im sure itll be alright once you pass recon. i passed it pretty easily. but as for the 4 traffic cops, usually cops doing traffic are working over time. seems like they doing nothing but they are on their own time. construction company's can pay someone else to direct traffic but usually they aren't taken as seriously since they only gonna have a reflective vest. just saying not all cops are bad, except for W. Nakagawa...LOL

well good luck bah and im sure it all work out.
Old 11-08-2005, 01:20 AM

Car Info: car
wow man that sucks, i hope u can work it out. my friend just got some tickets, what happend was the cop was like "ok nice try my gun couldnt catch u because u hid behind other cars but im gonna give a ticket for following too close" and he got many other citations as well. its like hes sayin i wanna give u a ticket, so no matter what you do your gonna get one. some how he was the lucky one in the bunch of cars that was around him. i feel bad for this guy as well, he gets notthing but trouble with his car... good luck with court.
Old 11-08-2005, 01:35 AM

Car Info: 09 xt
Originally Posted by black_s203
u shouldof got the plate from the guy/galz or who ever that is who thor something out and hit ur car. its pretty much theyr the one whos gonna pay for it. i got a (2) cracks and 1 chip at my windsheild. well i never got the plate coz its a construction truck and i was trying to get em stop but he never did, so now im driving with a crack windsheild. but my point is the cop should ask u if u know the plate who trow stuff out and he can check them out and get a report from them.

if thats from the dibre from the road u can call city and county....
sorry to hear jose, i've had my share of bad things.
F@ck city and county. i was in the zoo years ago and parked in a metered stall to return to my blazer with a huge tree down the middle. an officer was already there writing the report. i paid my $200 insurance deductible and have contacted the city many times after that for reimbursement, but gave up and never got the money. insurance paid out $2500 in damages to the repair and windshield shops.
Old 11-08-2005, 01:51 AM

Car Info: 2005 forester xt
Thumbs down

damn,and he's Japanese picking on a minority.He's a freaking moron,man.
Old 11-08-2005, 02:22 AM

Car Info: 2002 silver rex
I think right now the cops have a free reign to rip anybody with a modded car due to past speeders crashing and dying on the freeway. Not to mention they're P o'd cause they couldn't catch to many of em blowing by at over 120. So anyone with mods gets slammed cause they dont know what else to do.
Old 11-08-2005, 12:29 PM

Car Info: 04 PSM WRX
Sorry to hear that Jose... damn, this has not been a good week.
Old 11-08-2005, 01:02 PM

Car Info: 06 F4I & 04 G35 CHEHOOO
damn nakagawa!!!!!!!!!! i think cops do that to hit their quota..
Old 11-08-2005, 02:08 PM

Car Info: 04 wrx sti
thats the same cop that gave me a recon ticket in january. he obviously didnt know anything about recon. He said that I needed it for rims and exhaust too. I dont think he was informed of the recon specifications or just plain stupid. I really feel that cops should be more knowledgeable about the recon law. I bet if you tested a few cops about recon, and what qualifies for recon, at least more than half of them wont really know, but just gives the ticket
Old 11-08-2005, 02:19 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '04 WRX Wagon
Talking

Originally Posted by saltysti
thats the same cop that gave me a recon ticket in january. he obviously didnt know anything about recon. He said that I needed it for rims and exhaust too. I dont think he was informed of the recon specifications or just plain stupid. I really feel that cops should be more knowledgeable about the recon law. I bet if you tested a few cops about recon, and what qualifies for recon, at least more than half of them wont really know, but just gives the ticket

Hmmmm..sounds like something for me to lobby our legislature on!

Quick Reply: Is this justice!!!