Is this justice!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2005, 07:22 PM
Troll

Car Info: 04 STI--- 435awhp@Pump Gas **520awhp @ C16 Vp
Angry Is this justice!!!

Request: delete thread...to avoid any actions...

Last edited by thunder_sti; 11-09-2005 at 09:55 AM. Reason: correction
Old 11-07-2005, 07:30 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '04 WRX Wagon
Jose...go get Recon so the judge will throw the tickets out.

I know your car and am super sure that you'll pass recon no problem. Then bring the recon papers to your court date and you are good as gold. If you get recon in enough time before your date you can just mail a copy of your recon papers with the tickets and an explanation.

The recon guys are pretty familiar with our cars at this point and you shouldn't have a problem.

Next, call Internal Affairs and report this a-hole.

The only ticket that I think he probably has you on is the driver's license (maybe but I'm not sure about all of that).
Old 11-07-2005, 07:39 PM
Troll

Originally Posted by bpang1
Jose...go get Recon so the judge will throw the tickets out.

I know your car and am super sure that you'll pass recon no problem. Then bring the recon papers to your court date and you are good as gold. If you get recon in enough time before your date you can just mail a copy of your recon papers with the tickets and an explanation.

The recon guys are pretty familiar with our cars at this point and you shouldn't have a problem.

Next, call Internal Affairs and report this a-hole.

The only ticket that I think he probably has you on is the driver's license (maybe but I'm not sure about all of that).
yeah, gonna go to recon this week, I already had a citation for not having Hawaii license...out the window by the judge, once I showed her..it was all good...I did reported this as*hole....but what gets me is I stopped voluntairly you know, just his fknn actions towards a perfect opportunity to issue more tickets/citations...well thanks much...
Old 11-07-2005, 07:42 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '04 WRX Wagon
Yeah that's really messed up how he treated you.

All you wanted was a police report and he had to not only rub it in your face (that your car was damaged) but then kicked you when you were down!

I know you totally don't act like a jerk or anything so he really shouldn've been nicer to you.
Old 11-07-2005, 07:54 PM
Troll

I even told the cops over at AMR, they told me the cop is an as...hole....noone likes that dude... so he told me to report him...so I did...lol

btw...you got pm'd... blake
Old 11-07-2005, 07:57 PM

Car Info: 2011 White Forester.
That is messed up... just do everyting legally and you will win. keep us update on the situation man!
Old 11-07-2005, 08:09 PM

u shouldof got the plate from the guy/galz or who ever that is who thor something out and hit ur car. its pretty much theyr the one whos gonna pay for it. i got a (2) cracks and 1 chip at my windsheild. well i never got the plate coz its a construction truck and i was trying to get em stop but he never did, so now im driving with a crack windsheild. but my point is the cop should ask u if u know the plate who trow stuff out and he can check them out and get a report from them.

if thats from the dibre from the road u can call city and county....
Old 11-07-2005, 08:14 PM

Car Info: 04 Toyota Tacoma
Jose, that is ****ed up dude! It's those kind of **** cops that ruin it for the rest of the good cops out there. I like how cops are so quick to assume that something is aftermarket like how he said for your rims, lol, what a dumbass.
Old 11-07-2005, 08:19 PM
Troll

Originally Posted by black_s203
u shouldof got the plate from the guy/galz or who ever that is who thor something out and hit ur car. its pretty much theyr the one whos gonna pay for it. i got a (2) cracks and 1 chip at my windsheild. well i never got the plate coz its a construction truck and i was trying to get em stop but he never did, so now im driving with a crack windsheild. but my point is the cop should ask u if u know the plate who trow stuff out and he can check them out and get a report from them.

if thats from the dibre from the road u can call city and county....

It was from top of the bridge...when i passed under and out, thats when it happened, and if it was someone riding near me i would of chased him down, no doubt about that, while in the phone w/ the cops...but it was from the o.p...thanks..
Old 11-07-2005, 08:23 PM
Troll

Originally Posted by kumaWRX
Jose, that is ****ed up dude! It's those kind of **** cops that ruin it for the rest of the good cops out there. I like how cops are so quick to assume that something is aftermarket like how he said for your rims, lol, what a dumbass.

Yeap, I feel you... even for the wing... come onnnn...but like blake said, ill just get recon for 1 of the quietest aftermarket exhaust 50 state street legal, just to avoid future dilemas... thanks... where are the cops when you really need them...Just have to pay my $500 deductable...which sucks... thanks...
Old 11-07-2005, 09:18 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: none
this is the reason why some people hate cops.....just go to tracks friday and let off some steam.... and then drink some beers at your place on saturday...damn jose that sucks...but like what everybody else said, just get recon and do all that paper work, and hopefully things will be fine.
Old 11-07-2005, 09:26 PM

Car Info: WRX
sorry to hear that....that sux....I agree with de pilipino guy....Friday Steam releaser at the tracks.....hopefully everything works out in the end...
Old 11-07-2005, 10:17 PM
Troll

I wonder if they let me run with a cracked front windshield ?
Old 11-07-2005, 10:42 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 01 Impreza RSTi, 08 Evo MR, and 13 XV
sorry to hear about that Jose...this why I still till this day stand by what I said in this post

https://www.i-club.com/forums/hawaii-43/hpd-targets-intoxicated-drivers-weekend-116291/
Old 11-07-2005, 10:48 PM
Troll

Originally Posted by 4080wrx
sorry to hear about that Jose...this why I still till this day stand by what I said in this post

https://www.i-club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116291

I absolutely agree with you, its just like in schofield.... kolekole rd... civilians working in the road and they have 4 HPD on post helping with the traffic,,,,come on now...not to mention the ones in the gate...once we go to iraq its all us...we dont need them earning loads of cash sitting in their suv...cop must earn it...you know what i mean...go after iceheads, big ballers trafficking....but nope...its all good... time to buy a front windshield...thats what sucks...but hey foackit....got to do what I have to do...lol

thanks...

Quick Reply: Is this justice!!!