JUNE 2 Cruise

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2006, 01:14 AM

Car Info: Honda
Originally Posted by BattleD01
^ I know we should roll up together not as i-club but as subarus. cause most guys see this as a waist of time, I see this as a time to shine. like the subaru stars. lol ok that sounds gay.
Naw. thats not gay. its kuu. sick and tired seing riced out civics, even tho i drive a four-door civic haha. lets just say that its gonna be a strong entrance for u Subarus.
Old 05-31-2006, 01:33 AM

Car Info: GC8 Type-R, BH5 Wangon Gen3 and 05 SV650 Naked!
uuuuh I dontknow about that.. cause from what I know most cruises I go to I dont see much subarus... the most I see is like 1-4 and most i-club guys I know dont go to that kinda of stuff cause they know most guys out there do stupid stuff in the roads. and thats true what do yousee mostly out there hondas acuras and soon 240sx's ive seen some g35. come on subaru! as for strong entrance our exhaust sounds tells it all. were boxers. lol
Old 05-31-2006, 01:50 AM

uuuuh I dontknow about that.. cause from what I know most cruises I go to I dont see much subarus... the most I see is like 1-4 and most i-club guys I know dont go to that kinda of stuff cause they know most guys out there do stupid stuff in the roads. and thats true what do yousee mostly out there hondas acuras and soon 240sx's ive seen some g35. come on subaru! as for strong entrance our exhaust sounds tells it all. were boxers. lol
ya true bout the them ricers doing stupid **** on the raoddd.
and yes its gonna be a strong and LOUD entrance haha.
Old 05-31-2006, 01:51 AM

Car Info: 2004 Java Black Pearl STI (Team DownXhift)
For anyone that is intrested in the "June 2nd" cruise.....
PM me for info....mahaloz

Also...if you are planning to attend, please PM me.
I want to know who is coming, so I can gather all of us together

.....come on subaru! as for strong entrance our exhaust sounds tells it all. were boxers. lol

Last edited by Haole-Pino; 05-31-2006 at 02:04 AM.
Old 05-31-2006, 01:55 AM

Bump.
Old 05-31-2006, 12:32 PM

Car Info: 2004 WRX
who has the info.....?

planning to check out this wasteumgas cruise.....
Old 05-31-2006, 06:28 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: none
Originally Posted by Ferio_808
Naw. thats not gay. its kuu. sick and tired seing riced out civics, even tho i drive a four-door civic haha. lets just say that its gonna be a strong entrance for u Subarus.
haha, im surprise you said that...i've been to a few of those weekend night cruises before and it was pretty stupid...they burnout before and after the meet up spot=COPS....you've got underage drinking, and guys showing up just t0 cause trouble....im at that age when i don't even wanna see crap like that...

but im sure not all cruises are like that....
Old 05-31-2006, 07:52 PM

Car Info: 2004 WRX
i heard this cruise is going to be big....

who has the info....?

let me know.....

is this cruise safe to go on?

Last edited by Aznhyperracer; 05-31-2006 at 07:59 PM.
Old 05-31-2006, 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by de pilipino guy
haha, im surprise you said that...i've been to a few of those weekend night cruises before and it was pretty stupid...they burnout before and after the meet up spot=COPS....you've got underage drinking, and guys showing up just t0 cause trouble....im at that age when i don't even wanna see crap like that...

but im sure not all cruises are like that....
ya true. but lets hope that some of the ppls dont show up actin all stupid.
Old 05-31-2006, 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by Aznhyperracer
i heard this cruise is going to be big....

who has the info....?

let me know.....

is this cruise safe to go on?
yes man. the cruise is still goin on.
PM Haole-Pino for the info.
See you there. Spred the word.
Thanks.
Old 05-31-2006, 11:40 PM

Car Info: 03' WRX Impreza
i'm down... hope its like the cruz on sunday everyone was kicked back at kaka'ako park and kapolei wendys... nice cars seen only two subies though silver one and the tricked out white one with fog covers i think lips slamed on gold rims if i remeber correctly... both bug eyes... i was the last to roll in on the cruz the white one with black head lights, black housing fog lights and bronze rims... and ****ty *** drop... i'm not sure if there was any racing cuz i was the last to wendys kapolei after kaka'ako... anyways i'll be there after some graduation visits...
Old 06-01-2006, 12:06 AM

Car Info: GC8 Type-R, BH5 Wangon Gen3 and 05 SV650 Naked!
jus do what I d go to the meeting only to see how much cars attend and chec them out... thats all I do, its scary driving next to them ricers not even knowing if there gonna hit your car... or just stay behind all others or ahead of the pack. a cruise is awasteamagas if you run it hard (runumhard) but its all up to the people who wanna show off there speed power or cruise and run it the way the name is "cuise" I sure am going to rep the subies once and for all show some love out there. not like were going to be out there to ask stupid, us subies have more class then that. caaman....
Old 06-01-2006, 02:32 AM

Originally Posted by whitmoboi
i'm down... hope its like the cruz on sunday everyone was kicked back at kaka'ako park and kapolei wendys... nice cars seen only two subies though silver one and the tricked out white one with fog covers i think lips slamed on gold rims if i remeber correctly... both bug eyes... i was the last to roll in on the cruz the white one with black head lights, black housing fog lights and bronze rims... and ****ty *** drop... i'm not sure if there was any racing cuz i was the last to wendys kapolei after kaka'ako... anyways i'll be there after some graduation visits...
Are u talkin bout the Postjunky cruise? man that cruise was so laid back. no dramas just straight up cruise
Old 06-01-2006, 02:36 AM

jus do what I d go to the meeting only to see how much cars attend and chec them out... thats all I do, its scary driving next to them ricers not even knowing if there gonna hit your car... or just stay behind all others or ahead of the pack. a cruise is awasteamagas if you run it hard (runumhard) but its all up to the people who wanna show off there speed power or cruise and run it the way the name is "cuise" I sure am going to rep the subies once and for all show some love out there. not like were going to be out there to ask stupid, us subies have more class then that. caaman....
ya igot respect to the SOME subies drivers, there kool. not like the riced out no xhaust "tuners".
for sure thats a fact "i-club has class"
Old 06-01-2006, 04:24 AM

Car Info: 2004 Java Black Pearl STI (Team DownXhift)
All PM's have been replied to...... :banana:

Quick Reply: JUNE 2 Cruise