Jessica Alba an "Honey"

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2003, 04:32 PM

Car Info: Pilot & Prius.
Jessica Alba an "Honey"

Ok shes hot, but I guess her movie SUCKS. Hah. Check out some of these reviews from RottenTomatoes.com too funny. Ill still rent it to see her tho.

"It really is the dumbest thing that you will ever see in your life."
-- Peter Sobczynski, CRITIC DOCTOR

"Suffering from a painfully predictable narrative and characterization as deep as the average MTV spot, this lightweight bump-and-grinder owes star Jessica Alba and her megawatt smile for most of the minimal energy it's able to generate."
-- Michael Tunison, BOXOFFICE MAGAZINE

"Watching Honey is like having the fluids drained out of your system and replaced by a sugar-loaded, mixed-drink concoction of a color not found in nature."
-- Arthur Salm, SAN DIEGO UNION-TRIBUNE

"Just about as bad as it is possible for a movie to be."
-- Scott Nash, THREE MOVIE BUFFS

"[It's] tolerable during the brief music video numbers but insufferably pretentious and downright dumb the rest of the time."
-- Steve Rhodes, STEVE RHODES' INTERNET REVIEWS

"By the time it ended, I began wondering if Ashton Kutcher would run out and reveal to Jessica Alba that the film was the biggest prank in the history of MTV's Punk'd."
-- Alex Sandell, JUICY CEREBELLUM

"Like those irritating TV ads, you know what's going to happen next, and you know you're never actually going to see anything."
-- Bob Townsend, ATLANTA JOURNAL-CONSTITUTION
Old 12-07-2003, 04:56 PM
Pr0n King

Car Info: Turncoat Turbo
Funny quotes, and the movie probably DOES suck... But I have this WEIRD feeling that I'm going to be buying it on DVD anyway... VIDCAP, VIDCAP, VIDCAP, FAP, FAP, FAP, VIDCAP, VIDCAP, FAP...
Old 12-07-2003, 05:57 PM

Car Info: Justy
I haven't seen the movie yet, but I didn't know there was a plot to the movie. LOL

I was just going to go and see Jessica Alba, do her thang on the big screen.

The DVD should be out shortly after the movie, I trust that Richard is gonna be a screen cap madman, post em when you get them!
Old 12-07-2003, 06:06 PM

Car Info: 02 wrx
Did u guys see the "Diary of...." Jessica Alba on MTV ??

I only caught a few minutes of it before i had to change the channel with my wife watching... i didn't want her toooo jealous of my girlfriend Hahahaha... I WISH !
Old 12-08-2003, 11:35 AM

Car Info: G35 Coupe (FOR SALE)
Originally posted by IS2Scooby
Funny quotes, and the movie probably DOES suck... But I have this WEIRD feeling that I'm going to be buying it on DVD anyway... VIDCAP, VIDCAP, VIDCAP, FAP, FAP, FAP, VIDCAP, VIDCAP, FAP...
true dat!
Old 12-08-2003, 12:29 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 1996 STI V3 Type RA
Well Jessica Alba is really hot, but anyone who thought this movie was going to be anything more than her showing off here body for 90 minutes was greatly mistaken.
Old 12-10-2003, 05:24 AM

Car Info: 1973 Huevo Ranchero
she is my cousin

well, not really that would suck if she was... cuz then i would have incestral thoughts.... so shes not my cousin. her movie does not suck , her movie is not stupid, her movie is awesome and she will win a golden globe award....wait she already has those.:banana: bottom line.... those critics suck because they are jealous that jessica alba is a hottie and they are not. and they obviously are gay. debate settled