To the jackhole racing a STi up Kapolei Road Saturday night...

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2005, 08:21 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: AWD & RWD JDM
Originally Posted by skewbnewb
I am still wondering if he got the plate of the mustang as well, or just a subaru hater.
Seriously. He didn't get that plate because he was too busy staring and seething at the black STI. If someone's gonna be a street racer hater, then that person should at the very least be an equal-opportunity hater and hate on all parties in question. Notice how nothing was EVER mentioned about the Ford driver. So really, what it appears is the guy is resentful the community isn't what it used, and that now its changed and grown and now contains all sorts of people that don't share his beliefs. Wow. Ever heard of xenophobia? The community has grown because Subarus in the U.S. are now worth owning. The RS although tempting, wasn't enough to get me to trade in my 94 MR2 Turbo. Only after the WRXs came, did I feel it was time to get a Subaru. And as a former WRX owner and a present 06 STI owner, I must say it's people like you that make me dislike the community. Keep your hater opinions to yourself. The community was always bigger than you and your "original" 15, and will always continue to be. Deal with it yourself, and keep it of the boards.

Better yet, go get a job with HPD, then you can catch all those street racers driving +2000MY Subarus and give them what they deserve.
Old 12-15-2005, 08:29 PM

Car Info: 2007 7.0RS
Originally Posted by herrjr
Better yet, go get a job with HPD, then you can catch all those street racers driving +2000MY Subarus and give them what they deserve.
like i said earlier...

https://www.i-club.com/forums/showpo...8&postcount=36
Old 12-15-2005, 10:59 PM

Car Info: Slower than the guy with all the money :(
Originally Posted by herrjr
Seriously. He didn't get that plate because he was too busy staring and seething at the black STI. If someone's gonna be a street racer hater, then that person should at the very least be an equal-opportunity hater and hate on all parties in question. Notice how nothing was EVER mentioned about the Ford driver. So really, what it appears is the guy is resentful the community isn't what it used, and that now its changed and grown and now contains all sorts of people that don't share his beliefs. Wow. Ever heard of xenophobia? The community has grown because Subarus in the U.S. are now worth owning. The RS although tempting, wasn't enough to get me to trade in my 94 MR2 Turbo. Only after the WRXs came, did I feel it was time to get a Subaru. And as a former WRX owner and a present 06 STI owner, I must say it's people like you that make me dislike the community. Keep your hater opinions to yourself. The community was always bigger than you and your "original" 15, and will always continue to be. Deal with it yourself, and keep it of the boards.

As one of the "original"15, I think Joey realized he might be able to reach the retard acting like king of the road.I personally want all of you to get out there and wreck your shiet so us old school guys can buy it at an auction and put it in the NICE Subarus.
Old 12-15-2005, 11:28 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
Originally Posted by 2.5 DOHC
As one of the "original"15, I think Joey realized he might be able to reach the retard acting like king of the road.I personally want all of you to get out there and wreck your shiet so us old school guys can buy it at an auction and put it in the NICE Subarus.
hey u got ur's going into ur "NICE" subaru now i need mines lol
Old 12-16-2005, 12:06 AM

Car Info: 2005 Outback Sport and 1989 240SX
Originally Posted by theoverachiever
btw im not trying to make enemies....im jus bored and would rather debate on i-club than study for my finals.
no hard feelings i hope
Please Study,

You don't want to end up like me and X-Factor.

Just messing with ya X.

Carlos
Old 12-16-2005, 02:01 AM

Car Info: 06 sti
Originally Posted by 808subaru
If by someone calling you a f@g/loser is that offensive to you, then maybe you need to grow a thicker skin, much more harsher things could have been said.
I guess I thought the subaru community was a little bit older, and a little bit more mature then the typical ricer stereotype. My bad.

Originally Posted by poser
I love how people puts text on a picture and thinks it's cool. It goes to show who just got this "internet thing".
Old 12-16-2005, 02:11 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: none
i have nothing against you "OG's"(really i don't), but how did this lead to this part of the thread....subaru community has evolved and it's just time to move on...

IM NOT TRYING TO START ANYTHING!!!
street racing is very annoying, i understand that.....
rudy..
Old 12-16-2005, 03:09 AM

Car Info: 09 xt
I guess I thought the subaru community was a little bit older, and a little bit more mature then the typical ricer stereotype. My bad.

I love how people puts text on a picture and thinks it's cool. It goes to show who just got this "internet thing".
...what do you know about maturity though?? why don't you explain your definition to me. you think this is mature? arguing over the net?
Old 12-16-2005, 03:12 AM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
Originally Posted by Imprezastifan88
Depends on where you want to live, and how big or small you want to go
Denver wise, If you are looking for a new home, there are a plethera to the north, east, and south of town though they are a ways from downtown and I personally hate those areas as they are the definition of suburbia/urban sprawl. In those areas you can find a new home for about 200-300k with most of the trimmings (new applainces, 2 car garage, landscaping).

Personally, if you have a bit more than 300k to spend I would look at the more city part of denver. You will probably end up with a smaller house, but you will end up with more recreational activities out the door, much prettier scenery, and a closer sense of community. If you look at real estate, look at the Washington park area, or the Highlands neighborhood in north denver. Both have old (75-130yr) houses in the beautiful old victorian style, and awesome little shops, botiques and art galleries everywhere.

Other than Denver, I would definately look at Boulder, which is a college/hippy town but very outdoorsey and a awesome place to live. Colorado springs is very conservative, and very suburba like. Other than that, I would look at the ski towns if you don't mind spending a little more, or Evergreen/Golden if you want to live in the mountains, but work in Denver. Hope this helps!
Cheers
-Jeff
which area is by the air force base? i work with the military some what.
Old 12-16-2005, 03:21 AM

Car Info: 2007 7.0RS
Originally Posted by de pilipino guy
i have nothing against you "OG's"(really i don't), but how did this lead to this part of the thread....subaru community has evolved and it's just time to move on...

IM NOT TRYING TO START ANYTHING!!!
street racing is very annoying, i understand that.....
rudy..
shut up noob...

just kidding rudy...as for *me* mentioning the OG's, it was just cause a lot of us posted up in this thread...

my e-d!ck is still bigger than yours...
Old 12-16-2005, 03:45 AM

Originally Posted by 2.5 DOHC
thats funny Francis- When Mike picked his STi from Waipahu- i offered him a dollar.
He asked me what for.. i replied - in case you crash your car again this is the down payment for your engine.. he never talked to me ever since. Lol!
Old 12-16-2005, 09:56 AM

Car Info: 5.4RS
Originally Posted by sub-sonic
thats funny Francis- When Mike picked his STi from Waipahu- i offered him a dollar.
He asked me what for.. i replied - in case you crash your car again this is the down payment for your engine.. he never talked to me ever since. Lol!
bwaahahahahahahaha that is funny y0!!!!!
Old 12-16-2005, 11:36 AM

Car Info: 06 sti
Originally Posted by 808subaru
...what do you know about maturity though?? why don't you explain your definition to me. you think this is mature? arguing over the net?
Ditchhanger said his piece, I said mine. People try and attack me, I counter. Debate started. A text debate is much more better than verbal, because you can see what you have said or others have said before. Rather than in a verbal one, many people will forget what others have said. If your points were better than mine, I'd give you that. Still I haven't seen any.

Note: You should make more statements while trying to debate, not only questions.

Originally Posted by poser
my e-d!ck is still bigger than yours...
That's nice. All your base are belong to me.
Old 12-16-2005, 12:12 PM

Car Info: 05 STI
I think i have an easy solution for this huge blow up...obviously not everyone is affiliated with this i-club...It's an obvious given that everyone a PART of i-club has a HUGE problem w/ street racing..if anyone a part of this iclub is seen/caught street racing, make it known on iclub and flame the hell out of em if it needs to be done..don't play games w/ turn your self in or admit it, if you know who it is, then post, I saw "john doe" street racing. the END! if people wanna leave their comments/input on it then they're more than welcomed to. and if you want to disown them, or not make them a part of the i-club then so be it..but we now have 5 pages of in my opinion unnecessary BS. people will race eachother or act stupid on the streets, that's inevitable...bleah! i have/got so much i could say on this, but it's actually wasting my time like it's probably done for a lot..bottom line is don't streetrace, if you do and are known through or by iclub members, you will get flamed, or maybe worst than flamed...i said enuff..
Old 12-16-2005, 01:04 PM

Car Info: WRX 2002
Originally Posted by sub-sonic
Hey Ed,

When are you coming home?

Ray.

Quick Reply: To the jackhole racing a STi up Kapolei Road Saturday night...