To the jackhole racing a STi up Kapolei Road Saturday night...

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2005, 10:01 AM
Staff Member

Car Info: 2001 RSTi Widebody
Originally Posted by X-Factor
ok, now will someone lock this thread before any more blood is shed? cmon guys, we need not fite like this...
Not gonna lock the thread...Alex doesn't want that. It's ok if you guys bash me for my opinion, that's cool. I'm a sellout anyway...
Old 12-15-2005, 01:52 PM

Car Info: 06 sti
Originally Posted by shaggadelic
ok the sh*ttin bricks is for u making it sound like nanakuli/waianae is hard core by saying "go say that to somebody from nanakuli or waianae"it seem like ur saying that if u do say something there gonna mess u up.

and the crashing part i said if it was or wasn't my friend and they crashed i would laugh and say good for them.

and for the posting of the suby he proby didn't go after him b/c then the other 2 cars would of thought he wanted to race also and b/c subys are mostly here on i-club in oahu he has a better chance of thenm reading this post.
Nanakuli/Waianae has that long road that everyone races on nightly period. Even during the day when I have to go do work out there, people are still going twice over the speed limit. It's not a secret.

Posting on forums hawaii would be the place to find this person. Even if the person doesn't read it directly, most likely their friends would read it and tell them about it. As someone posted earlier, they didn't know about iclub even after they bought a subaru, it was a long time after. My other friend does not come on here at all, even though he did a subaru commercial for tv, that they even play on the radio. Although there is a lot, the majority of subaru owners are not on here.
Old 12-15-2005, 03:30 PM

Car Info: 09 xt
actually you guys can argue all you want. i don't care about blood being shed, it's not mine cuz i'm not ripping around on public roads. But i wanna back up ditch, because he saw something he didn't like and shared it. It's not like he posts that much anyway, so when he does, i will usually read what joe has to say. be safe during the holidays, and enjoy the roads.
Old 12-15-2005, 04:05 PM

Hehe...Joey you are still as subtle as fingernails across a chalkboard! It just pisses me off that Foresters get no respect. I kick the azzez of any SUVs out there! oops, did say that out loud?
Old 12-15-2005, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by 808subaru
actually you guys can argue all you want. i don't care about blood being shed, it's not mine cuz i'm not ripping around on public roads. But i wanna back up ditch, because he saw something he didn't like and shared it. It's not like he posts that much anyway, so when he does, i will usually read what joe has to say. be safe during the holidays, and enjoy the roads.
I understand that he doesn't like someone calling out/speeding/racing or whatever. That's a given.

Are you backing him while he is calling the driver a f@g or a loser? That's like someone saying, anyone that doesn't go fishing is a f@g/loser.
Old 12-15-2005, 04:56 PM

Car Info: 5.4RS
i love everyone and anyone who dont like it can talk to mr sig sauer
by the way montley rules !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-15-2005, 04:59 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: none
merry christmas everyone!!!!
Old 12-15-2005, 05:12 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '04 WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by skewbnewb
Nanakuli/Waianae has that long road that everyone races on nightly period. Even during the day when I have to go do work out there, people are still going twice over the speed limit. It's not a secret.

Posting on forums hawaii would be the place to find this person. Even if the person doesn't read it directly, most likely their friends would read it and tell them about it. As someone posted earlier, they didn't know about iclub even after they bought a subaru, it was a long time after. My other friend does not come on here at all, even though he did a subaru commercial for tv, that they even play on the radio. Although there is a lot, the majority of subaru owners are not on here.
^^^No offense......ok ok a little offense....I think your friend got hated on in here for his commercial (the guy that bought the STi in the old series of commercials right?). I wasn't here when it happened but I think I heard that people thought he was a douche...I think that's why he doesn't come on i-Club.

Personally, as the new Subaru commercial guy...I can relate to him as everytime I see my commercial I think that I look like a douche.
Old 12-15-2005, 05:46 PM

I don't know what series commercial he was on, but if he is hated on, I'm sure that's not the reason he's not on here. I don't see any of you on efnet even though it's 10000x better than any bbs (he is not on there either). To each his own.

I don't see any blood shed here. Although not sincere, in none of my posts, were "fighting words", unlike the first post on this thread.
Old 12-15-2005, 06:41 PM

Car Info: 2007 Nissan Frontier
Boy o' boy. What ever happened to HIIC . I miss the good old days of coming in here and everyone knowing everyone, being welcoming to everyone, responding to my dumb questions, and proper grammar

Ditchhanger: I'm not sure if you had heard or if you knew him well whilst he was over here in HIIC, but Greg (Etchylives) shipped out to Iraq a week ago after living here in CO for the last yearish. He also had to sell the blue wagon about 3 weeks ago also. If you would like to get in touch with him, just PM me and I'll tell you how.
Cheers mate!
-Jeff
Old 12-15-2005, 06:52 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
Originally Posted by Imprezastifan88
Boy o' boy. What ever happened to HIIC . I miss the good old days of coming in here and everyone knowing everyone, being welcoming to everyone, responding to my dumb questions, and proper grammar

Ditchhanger: I'm not sure if you had heard or if you knew him well whilst he was over here in HIIC, but Greg (Etchylives) shipped out to Iraq a week ago after living here in CO for the last yearish. He also had to sell the blue wagon about 3 weeks ago also. If you would like to get in touch with him, just PM me and I'll tell you how.
Cheers mate!
-Jeff
ur in CO. i am thinking of moving there in like 5yrs how much do house's go for up there?
Old 12-15-2005, 07:05 PM

Car Info: Evo G-Car RRS 600RR YZ125 TRX450r
Originally Posted by bpang1
^^^No offense......ok ok a little offense....I think your friend got hated on in here for his commercial (the guy that bought the STi in the old series of commercials right?). I wasn't here when it happened but I think I heard that people thought he was a douche...I think that's why he doesn't come on i-Club.

Personally, as the new Subaru commercial guy...I can relate to him as everytime I see my commercial I think that I look like a douche.
btw how did you get on that commercial? lol
Old 12-15-2005, 07:55 PM

Car Info: 09 xt
Originally Posted by skewbnewb
I understand that he doesn't like someone calling out/speeding/racing or whatever. That's a given.

Are you backing him while he is calling the driver a f@g or a loser? That's like someone saying, anyone that doesn't go fishing is a f@g/loser.
If by someone calling you a f@g/loser is that offensive to you, then maybe you need to grow a thicker skin, much more harsher things could have been said.
Old 12-15-2005, 08:08 PM

Car Info: 2007 Nissan Frontier
Originally Posted by shaggadelic
ur in CO. i am thinking of moving there in like 5yrs how much do house's go for up there?
Depends on where you want to live, and how big or small you want to go
Denver wise, If you are looking for a new home, there are a plethera to the north, east, and south of town though they are a ways from downtown and I personally hate those areas as they are the definition of suburbia/urban sprawl. In those areas you can find a new home for about 200-300k with most of the trimmings (new applainces, 2 car garage, landscaping).

Personally, if you have a bit more than 300k to spend I would look at the more city part of denver. You will probably end up with a smaller house, but you will end up with more recreational activities out the door, much prettier scenery, and a closer sense of community. If you look at real estate, look at the Washington park area, or the Highlands neighborhood in north denver. Both have old (75-130yr) houses in the beautiful old victorian style, and awesome little shops, botiques and art galleries everywhere.

Other than Denver, I would definately look at Boulder, which is a college/hippy town but very outdoorsey and a awesome place to live. Colorado springs is very conservative, and very suburba like. Other than that, I would look at the ski towns if you don't mind spending a little more, or Evergreen/Golden if you want to live in the mountains, but work in Denver. Hope this helps!
Cheers
-Jeff
Old 12-15-2005, 08:15 PM

Car Info: 2007 7.0RS
Originally Posted by theoverachiever
btw how did you get on that commercial? lol
he let somebody get some bpang hot sweaty butt secks

Quick Reply: To the jackhole racing a STi up Kapolei Road Saturday night...