To the jackhole racing a STi up Kapolei Road Saturday night...

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2005, 05:51 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
Angry

Originally Posted by skewbnewb
My cousin lives in Nanakuli. He says there is street racing almost every night from Nanakuli to Waianae. Maybe you should go tell them they are f@gs too.

More people are offended by you calling him names. Did your college professor call you a f@g when you did wrong? Name calling is counter-productive. How can you expect people to go SCCA when people like you are there? Negative promoting at its best.
thye street racers sure u make like b/c there from nanakuli that he should be sh*ttn bricks cmon now. i have friends out there that don't act like there all macho and stuff then i also know ppls up there that think there hard core and when confronted they ain't gonna do nada. by the way there is no POOR place in hawaii i'm from a 3rd world contry so don't try to bring stuff here that has nutting to do with what side of the island u live or whos poor or can fight the point is there idiots for street racing and if they crash i will b e the first one to laugh at them even if u i know them!.
Old 12-14-2005, 06:36 PM

Car Info: Aspen White 03 BES
ok first off: i think this thread needs to be locked, to much hatin goin on here. but i think i will try to condense this thread down to some main points that we ALL can agree on.

- we ALL hate street racing

- people will always look at us wrong because of what we drive, perhaps not AS bad as the ricer crowd, but close

- MOST of us have been stupid on the public streets (guilty), but that doesnt make it right.

ok, now will someone lock this thread before any more blood is shed? cmon guys, we need not fite like this...
Old 12-14-2005, 08:00 PM

Car Info: 2007 7.0RS
How can you expect people to go SCCA when people like you are there? Negative promoting at its best.
i'm not going to scca because of what some guy said on the internet...

i'm not going to a thursday night i-club meeting because on the internet, they seem like they condone street racing even though they say they dont...

i'm not going to ala moana because there are people there who's opinions differ from my own, and i dont like it when they say their opinion, even if it wasnt directed specifically towards me...and especially now, the parking sucks...

i'm going to stay home and jerk my johnson to a chopped pic of mary kate and ashley olsen that was posted on i-club- which is negative promotion of all that is wholesome and pure because i think they are still jailbait and i-club is promoting kiddie ****...
Old 12-14-2005, 08:01 PM

Car Info: 06 sti
Originally Posted by shaggadelic
thye street racers sure u make like b/c there from nanakuli that he should be sh*ttn bricks cmon now. i have friends out there that don't act like there all macho and stuff then i also know ppls up there that think there hard core and when confronted they ain't gonna do nada. by the way there is no POOR place in hawaii i'm from a 3rd world contry so don't try to bring stuff here that has nutting to do with what side of the island u live or whos poor or can fight the point is there idiots for street racing and if they crash i will b e the first one to laugh at them even if u i know them!.
Why should anyone be "sh*ttn bricks"? I am saying why single out one person while many others do the same? Your friends "don't act like there all macho and stuff", who said they do? They would tell you that there is street racing there almost every night.

Why single out this one guy, on one night. He can call many more "f@gs", every night.

If you know where else he can go, that has street racing every night, tell him. I don't know of any.

When I used to ride big bike, my friends and I crashed all the time. We had a good laugh. I don't see how laughing at your friend that crashed would offend them.

I don't know what the first few words in your sentance mean because none of them go together but still my points are valid.
Old 12-14-2005, 09:27 PM

Car Info: 02' wrb wrx w/ RGII
Originally Posted by 4080wrx
hey I drive fast (between 60-70) My plate number is BURND-U (like thats a big secret) anyone care to turn me in? HAHAHAHA!!!

Hey I am just bagging on this thread since it seemed to get crazy

well that's around the speed limit..of course i'm not going to turn u in..it's ur car and you do what u want correct...nice plates..im still thinking about what i'm going to get..hehe..shoots
Old 12-14-2005, 10:25 PM

Car Info: Aspen White STI
Originally Posted by skubbie02
Black subies rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, well I bet my dad could beat up your dad.....................too much tension in here...........and by the way, white cars rule more!

Last edited by zillig04; 12-14-2005 at 10:27 PM.
Old 12-14-2005, 11:29 PM

Car Info: MY02 GD WAGON, MY87 AW11
Originally Posted by Ditchhanger
So you were bored and decided to debate with me? And before that you tell me that you've probably lived here longer than me? How frickin' old are you anyway? Dude...you must like to slap people in the face and then run away.

To everyone that is defending the person I saw...he was not merely just turning a corner and flooring it. He was RACING. Read that again...RACING. His hazard lights didn't merely come on accidentally by some electrical malfucntion. He was calling the Mustang out.

It's quite obvious a lot of those posting in this thread don't know me. Frankly, I don't care. I'm not going to defend or justify myself any more because, like poser's picture said...it's stupid to argue on the internet. Funny how when I see someone street racing, it takes a horribly different turn then how it is supposed to. All the other street racing inspired posts don't harp on the person veiwing the act...
Joe, I wouldnt worry about this. You said your peice and people like to make it bigger than it is and go off in a hundred tangents and not at the topic at hand. STREET RACING. This is the internet. People run their mouths all the time. Such is life. Some could have played stupid and kept their mouths shut, but they had to open it and remove all doubt.

To all the OG Kenel Klub members...we kept if off the streets and on the track from the begining, we have to justify nothing to no one. My name is Vern, quote me on this ****. I do not hide behind a computer, you will find me at the track Dec 26th with the rest of the OG's. Im the one with the POS MR2, say what's up.

Love, Peace and wheel bearing grease..
Old 12-14-2005, 11:35 PM

Car Info: 2012 WRX
Thumbs up

I have nothing important to add...but that special olympics pic that poser posted reminded me of a joke. Just thought I'd say HI to all the old RS guys!

Q. What's better than winning the Special Olympics?

A. Not being a RETARD!
Old 12-14-2005, 11:46 PM

Car Info: MY02 GD WAGON, MY87 AW11
Originally Posted by Yeeman
I have nothing important to add...but that special olympics pic that poser posted reminded me of a joke. Just thought I'd say HI to all the old RS guys!

Q. What's better than winning the Special Olympics?

A. Not being a RETARD!

ARIAN!!!! What the **** is going on?!?! Still working at the Tshirt shop? Do you rock a Black STi now?
Old 12-15-2005, 01:23 AM

Car Info: easystreet's ESX 344 Stage 4 Dyno Tuned
Talking

Originally Posted by zillig04
Oh yeah, well I bet my dad could beat up your dad.....................too much tension in here...........and by the way, white cars rule more!
youde rather be rockin red and you know it
Old 12-15-2005, 01:42 AM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
Why should anyone be "sh*ttn bricks"? I am saying why single out one person while many others do the same? Your friends "don't act like there all macho and stuff", who said they do? They would tell you that there is street racing there almost every night.

Why single out this one guy, on one night. He can call many more "f@gs", every night.

If you know where else he can go, that has street racing every night, tell him. I don't know of any.

When I used to ride big bike, my friends and I crashed all the time. We had a good laugh. I don't see how laughing at your friend that crashed would offend them.

I don't know what the first few words in your sentance mean because none of them go together but still my points are valid.
ok the sh*ttin bricks is for u making it sound like nanakuli/waianae is hard core by saying "go say that to somebody from nanakuli or waianae"it seem like ur saying that if u do say something there gonna mess u up.

and the crashing part i said if it was or wasn't my friend and they crashed i would laugh and say good for them.

and for the posting of the suby he proby didn't go after him b/c then the other 2 cars would of thought he wanted to race also and b/c subys are mostly here on i-club in oahu he has a better chance of thenm reading this post.
Old 12-15-2005, 02:16 AM

Car Info: 2007 7.0RS
Originally Posted by Yeeman
HOLY CRAP!!! this thread really brought out the OGs!!! wassup arian!!! now where the hell is kalani and URABUS???
Old 12-15-2005, 09:29 AM

Car Info: 03 WRB WRX
Originally Posted by 4080wrx
hey I drive fast (between 60-70) My plate number is BURND-U (like thats a big secret) anyone care to turn me in? HAHAHAHA!!!
yeah i seen you on the freeway a couple of weeks ago going pretty fast and i tried to catch up to you to tell you wassup but i couldn't catch up to you b/c the traffic was gettin bad, but i didn't think you were an a*hole or anything although the two mototcycles tailing me were a*holes

Peace be to all during this Christmas Season!
Old 12-15-2005, 09:47 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 01 Impreza RSTi, 08 Evo MR, and 13 XV
Originally Posted by TnC WRX
yeah i seen you on the freeway a couple of weeks ago going pretty fast and i tried to catch up to you to tell you wassup but i couldn't catch up to you b/c the traffic was gettin bad, but i didn't think you were an a*hole or anything although the two mototcycles tailing me were a*holes

Peace be to all during this Christmas Season!
it must of been early in the morning or afternoon cause thats the only times I commute......was it west or south bound?
Old 12-15-2005, 09:50 AM

Car Info: 03 WRB WRX
it was a friday afternoon/early evening just past the stadium going west bound

Quick Reply: To the jackhole racing a STi up Kapolei Road Saturday night...