To the jackhole racing a STi up Kapolei Road Saturday night...

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2005, 11:39 PM

Car Info: Evo G-Car RRS 600RR YZ125 TRX450r
btw im not trying to make enemies....im jus bored and would rather debate on i-club than study for my finals.
no hard feelings i hope
Old 12-14-2005, 01:13 AM

Talking

I can see that both of you has a point in this thread. We live in a tightly knitted community in the island and tragic results from street racing affect us all almost immediately. Disabilities and loss of live(s) further burdens many already struggling families. Not to mention the rippling affect to insurance premium rate that is one of the highest in the country. However, we wrx/sti owners chose to own this car because of its performance, an inherited characteristic that drawn us all just because we simply part of the American automobile culture that’s hungry for”more power’ that has been passed down from generations since the invention of the automobile itself. Every generation has a story to tell about how fast the family car was that smoked the Smith’s. Sadly to say the moment we drove that WRX/ STI out of the dealer’s lot- that high rear wing, that large intercooler scoop, that aggressive look, that don’t mess with me poise- the public already had labeled us. We even further enhanced it, louder exhaust, lowered it, bigger rims, stickers that replicates that race cars we see on tv. Yes we will be challenged or called on regardless who’s on board in our cars. It is simply because of what our cars are projecting and the society's misled perception of it. Nowitsup to us to react and pay the consiquences later. just my opinion- nothing valid-hahaha!

Last edited by sub-sonic; 12-15-2005 at 05:48 AM.
Old 12-14-2005, 01:17 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
Yeah, I missed the point too I guess. Guy turns a corner a floors it, he's a "f@g" and a "loser" which makes me pretty bad because I turn corners and floor my car on a regular basis. I don't race people on the street (because it's stupid and that's what tracks are for) but my ScoobySport is pretty loud and I love to drive my car, and make perfect downshifts and stuff. I get dirty looks a lot from people that must think I am being a jackarse, but hey - misunderstandings happen every day. Roll with it.

Maybe I missed something tho. There's no excuse for putting someone's life in danger who is just trying to get home.
Old 12-14-2005, 02:47 AM

Car Info: '04 STi
i dont see why you give yourself more stress. you can't stop others from acting how they want to act. the most you can do is call the police and report in the plates, and as for giving i-club a bad name, when i bought my suby i didn't even know about it. so they are probably a bunch of people who bought subys and dont know about i-club. so how can you degrade something that the majority of the public is unaware of? i mean most people don't even know that it is (our cars) a subaru in the first place. bottum line is, theres nothing you can do. but im guessing you were just venting because this thread really isn't going to stop that black sti or any subaru from street racing, only the cops will.
Old 12-14-2005, 02:52 AM

Car Info: 06 sti
I am still wondering if he got the plate of the mustang as well, or just a subaru hater.
Old 12-14-2005, 03:30 AM

Car Info: 2007 7.0RS
this thread brought out the subaru OG's...

a guy is pissed at someone racing and wants to vent- let it go...dont go and "defend" your position and start to wonder if he's a hater and go into a competition into who's morals is correct, who's oulook on society and the oppression of freedom of choice and street racing, and who's **** has the bigger head...besides, he's a sellout anyway... :P

and i'm one of the muthafookin OG's with the 3.2RS...

and this pic sums up my opinion...
Attached Thumbnails To the jackhole racing a STi up Kapolei Road Saturday night...-retarded.jpg  

Last edited by poser; 12-14-2005 at 03:35 AM.
Old 12-14-2005, 08:08 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 01 Impreza RSTi, 08 Evo MR, and 13 XV
Originally Posted by hayn_wrx
^^ i understand were your coming from just as some guys on this forums..although we never met i gotta say there's been similar post about guys with wrxs and sti's that driving fast or racing and they post about it but never post any plate numbers...it would seem unless to post a topic about something with out all the details am i correct...on the other hand it's really up to the person posting...shoots and hope u find that guy..one

hey I drive fast (between 60-70) My plate number is BURND-U (like thats a big secret) anyone care to turn me in? HAHAHAHA!!!

Hey I am just bagging on this thread since it seemed to get crazy
Old 12-14-2005, 10:00 AM

Car Info: Slower than the guy with all the money :(
[QUOTE=poser]besides, he's a sellout anyway... :P

QUOTE]

Ha Ha ha ha ha...

joe, he said it this time not me....

sellout
Old 12-14-2005, 10:18 AM
Staff Member

Car Info: 2001 RSTi Widebody
So you were bored and decided to debate with me? And before that you tell me that you've probably lived here longer than me? How frickin' old are you anyway? Dude...you must like to slap people in the face and then run away.

To everyone that is defending the person I saw...he was not merely just turning a corner and flooring it. He was RACING. Read that again...RACING. His hazard lights didn't merely come on accidentally by some electrical malfucntion. He was calling the Mustang out.

It's quite obvious a lot of those posting in this thread don't know me. Frankly, I don't care. I'm not going to defend or justify myself any more because, like poser's picture said...it's stupid to argue on the internet. Funny how when I see someone street racing, it takes a horribly different turn then how it is supposed to. All the other street racing inspired posts don't harp on the person veiwing the act...
Old 12-14-2005, 11:01 AM

Car Info: 2004 STI
Black subies rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-14-2005, 12:07 PM

It's like, I hate that everyone with a computer thinks that they can just come log on and do what they want. There was only a handful of us that was on the internet back in 91. 85% of these people don't even deserve to be online. Just like how you think people don't deserve subarus.

I hate when people have kids that they just can't afford, and expect the govt to help out. Then when they are not getting enough money, they go and have more kids just so they can have more money. All the while, treating their kids like dirt. I don't see how anyone can think they can afford 5+ kids while living in the housing in the first place.

In the end, it's life. Take it or leave it.
Old 12-14-2005, 12:15 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
Originally Posted by Ditchhanger
So you were bored and decided to debate with me? And before that you tell me that you've probably lived here longer than me? How frickin' old are you anyway? Dude...you must like to slap people in the face and then run away.

To everyone that is defending the person I saw...he was not merely just turning a corner and flooring it. He was RACING. Read that again...RACING. His hazard lights didn't merely come on accidentally by some electrical malfucntion. He was calling the Mustang out.

It's quite obvious a lot of those posting in this thread don't know me. Frankly, I don't care. I'm not going to defend or justify myself any more because, like poser's picture said...it's stupid to argue on the internet. Funny how when I see someone street racing, it takes a horribly different turn then how it is supposed to. All the other street racing inspired posts don't harp on the person veiwing the act...
joey i feel u man just there's no point posting it on here b/c u get hated on b/c u are trying to tell ppls to slow down and not race hoping that the person that did it might see it and maybe they'll stop. but then u get bashed on by the rest of the club. i just say fk it and call the cops and if ur gonna post just skrew them and from now on start posting plates who cares if they hate u it a free country u have the right to emmberass(sp)? them.
Old 12-14-2005, 02:26 PM

My cousin lives in Nanakuli. He says there is street racing almost every night from Nanakuli to Waianae. Maybe you should go tell them they are f@gs too.

More people are offended by you calling him names. Did your college professor call you a f@g when you did wrong? Name calling is counter-productive. How can you expect people to go SCCA when people like you are there? Negative promoting at its best.
Old 12-14-2005, 05:05 PM

Car Info: 2002 S2000
Btw reporting the plates won't do anything because that just shows who the registered owner is, not who was actually driving the car.
Old 12-14-2005, 05:46 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
Originally Posted by 2s2ks
Btw reporting the plates won't do anything because that just shows who the registered owner is, not who was actually driving the car.
from what i was told by hpd is that it keeps a record that if they do catch them driving reckless they have proof of that car being envolved in other activitys

Quick Reply: To the jackhole racing a STi up Kapolei Road Saturday night...