To the jackhole racing a STi up Kapolei Road Saturday night...

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2005, 01:09 PM

Car Info: Evo G-Car RRS 600RR YZ125 TRX450r
Originally Posted by gmodc7
can we put poo in his windshield wipers when hes not looking?
Can i put it under your door handle?
Old 12-30-2005, 02:34 PM

Car Info: 06 F4I & 04 G35 CHEHOOO
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by fourpt0avg
Im not the one running to my computer crying about some guy speeding...sheesh

david, this isnt a regular forum. this aint anything compared to forumshawaii.. we are mature drivers that do not condone street racing.. we are all family here and we look out for one another.. we all get pissed when we see a subaru driving reckless cause it gives us a bad rep.. and we aint like that.. its getting worse and worse since subarus are getting cheaper and people are finding out that our cars are powerful and fun to drive..i myself have posted up this thread a while back about some dumbazz speeding and racing other cars. https://www.i-club.com/forums/hawaii-43/last-vent-me-yellow-wrx-111338/ we dont come on here every single time and complain about someone racing whenever it happens but to a point where we think its just too much, then yes, someone like ditch and i would have to vent about it..
Old 12-30-2005, 02:40 PM
Staff Member

Car Info: 2001 RSTi Widebody
You guys wanna talk ****, PM me if you got something to say.

Last edited by Ditchhanger; 12-30-2005 at 03:07 PM.
Old 12-30-2005, 06:08 PM

Car Info: 1973 Huevo Ranchero
wow sure have been out of the loop on this one----!

aloha from the summit of *-^-Mauna Kea-^-*
Old 12-30-2005, 06:30 PM

Car Info: 2004 STI
Why does it got to be the black subies???? BLACK SUBIES RULE

Last edited by skubbie02; 12-30-2005 at 06:32 PM.
Old 12-30-2005, 06:51 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: none
Originally Posted by skubbie02
Why does it got to be the black subies???? BLACK SUBIES RULE
what are you talking about man!!!!
Old 12-30-2005, 07:48 PM

Car Info: Wrx
Originally Posted by myroncuz
david, this isnt a regular forum. this aint anything compared to forumshawaii.. we are mature drivers that do not condone street racing.. we are all family here and we look out for one another.. we all get pissed when we see a subaru driving reckless cause it gives us a bad rep.. and we aint like that.. its getting worse and worse since subarus are getting cheaper and people are finding out that our cars are powerful and fun to drive..i myself have posted up this thread a while back about some dumbazz speeding and racing other cars. https://www.i-club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111338 we dont come on here every single time and complain about someone racing whenever it happens but to a point where we think its just too much, then yes, someone like ditch and i would have to vent about it..
myron, im not saying I condone street racing or reckless driving, I'm saying that these things are inevitable in the car world. And by saying their license plate #'s and stuff is only going to have other people who read the thread either 1) call him out and race or 2) vandalize his car which is just as bad as street racing. I think that its great that you guys are trying to crack down on these things on your own (cuz the cops won't do anything unless they are there),?but I don't think this is the answer to stopping it. The thread you started about the "Yellow WRX" is an exception though, I've seen that ricer before too. I won't post further in this thread, sorry for the trouble, just my .02 cents
Old 12-30-2005, 10:40 PM
Staff Member

Car Info: 2001 RSTi Widebody
skubbie02...I never mentioned a black Subaru in this at all. I think if there were any references to a black Subaru, it may have been construed fromt he reports of a black vehicle leaving the scene of the most recent street racing fatality.

fourptOavg...you at least make some good points. Never did I take down the plates to turn him in or post it up for all to see. It's been so long now that I can't even remember it off hand and I don't remember what happened to the slip of paper I wrote it down on. Furthermore, I don't think anyone in this group would trash someone else's car just because they were racing on the street. That's criminal property damage and a felony to boot. Whoever would do such a thing is as retarded or more retarded than someone who races on teh street.

I appreciate your thoughts and I'm not trying to make this a place where you can't speak your mind. People in this thread have bashed me for the way I was speaking about the person who was at fault. Yes, I was speaking my mind and my feelings about the situation. Yes, I admit that I could have avoided name calling, but at the time it really upset me. Everyone can admit that they do the same thing at some point in their lives, and I just happened to do it in a open public forum.

All I ask that if anyone does post in response to such a topic, that they do so in a constructive way. I mean constructive to the person that has brought up the topic. I'd like to think we are all adults and can speak our minds and express out thoughts in a way that we all understand our feelings and thoughts without being lambasted by everyone and their uncle.

For all those that are ready to reply by saying that I wasn't very "adult- like" by the way I responded, all you are trying to do with me is pick a fight. I'm saying that I could have handled it differently, but I was upset at the time and I had every right to post up what I did. Alex has read this thread...I've talked to him recently and not once did he mention I was wrong in what I posted.

All in all...we all agree that street racing is a harmful, dangerous and inevitable problem that we all at least once see happen. We can only do our best to stay aware of others on the road and do our part to make sure no one loses their life (or anyone else's life) while doing it. Shaggy's post about the most recent street racing death is a prime example. The man who died wasn't a young punk...he was a 35 year old tax attorney. It affects us all in some way shape or form and we have to be cautious and take care of each other in any way we can.
Old 12-31-2005, 01:54 AM

Car Info: 2011 White Forester.
Off topic or not?

Today, afterwork going back to home on Piikoi/ Kapiolani, at the light a young punk with music loud in a old bmw tried to race me!!! well, wise *** I am, sure YNOT? hum so I'd like to smoke him with my STi, thooooo... well hell no! decided to just to watch him go and smile at him!!! well was so fun to get this adrenaline in the blood, but also decided to keep it for track/ auto-x... :banana:
Old 12-31-2005, 01:57 AM

Car Info: MY02 GD WAGON, MY87 AW11
Crap is this thing still alive? The only real positive that came out of this lame thread is that it got all the old Kenel Klub members postin' again. Im glad to finally hear from all you *******. PM me with your phone#s or email addy biyatches or come out to the track on Jan 8th.

Last edited by Scubaru; 12-31-2005 at 02:26 AM.
Old 12-31-2005, 10:40 AM

Car Info: Aspen White 03 BES
god i suck at life. i hate myself. i say make love, not war. NO MORE POSTING ON THIS THREAD!! ITS JUST MAKIN PEOPLE MAD!

simple answer: just hate the haole (by which i mean ME). thats it...ill take ALL blame....just lay it on. if it will make you all feel better, just let me have it.
Old 12-31-2005, 11:18 AM

Car Info: 2004 STi
While I do kind of agree that street racing here in the few, tiny, overcrowded, dumbass pedestrian ridden streets of Oahu is stupid........there is no need to start a witch hunt for all street racers.
Old 03-10-2006, 05:41 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: "the loud one"
i remember that old show eurika's castle...that kids show was pretty kronik....LoL
Old 03-10-2006, 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by .:: 808 STi ::.
i remember that old show eurika's castle...that kids show was pretty kronik....LoL
WTF?!
Old 03-10-2006, 09:25 AM

Car Info: 2005 Legacy GT Lmt
I like pie.

Quick Reply: To the jackhole racing a STi up Kapolei Road Saturday night...