Old 04-13-2009, 06:25 PM

Car Info: 2006 WRX "Wagon"
Originally Posted by Jay_Dolla
yea imma Be there...
Imma bring Chicks for a Music Video im workin on. lol
Yeah....LOL. I guess I gotta show up for this one
Old 04-13-2009, 06:27 PM

Car Info: 2004 WRX STi
Yeah and thats coming from a guy thats Stands on his car. (only a one time thing by the way)
Old 04-13-2009, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by Jay_Dolla
Yeah and thats coming from a guy thats Stands on his car. (only a one time thing by the way)
I hope so Bro...LOL I was like no he didnt...LOL
Old 04-13-2009, 06:56 PM

Car Info: 08 lgt
Originally Posted by berryboy
Yea I'm still way young and rebellious so tickets/cops don't scare me. Call it dumb thinking but yea I honestly don't care if I get pulled over. Plenty more years for me to grow up.

That is the dumbiest comment ever. Im just about to turn 30 and they still scare me. Go ahead and get all the tickets you want. Its not gonna be funny later on down the road. Losing your license, community service, paying fines and the worst part ...sh__ staying on your record for years......and since your a millionare High a__ insurance. You are totally missing the whole point here on the forum.
It all comes down to having respect for everyone (cops, pedestrians etc) and driving safe. You going learn
LOL what's there to be afraid of if you ain't doing nothing illegal? Hmmm. I don't drive like an asshat so there's no reason for me to be scared of getting pulled over. And no worry about my insurance rates going up, and **** being on my record. You ain't paying for my **** so chill out. Bumbai I learn. For now I'm just chillin.
Old 04-13-2009, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by 808_lgt
LOL what's there to be afraid of if you ain't doing nothing illegal? Hmmm. I don't drive like an asshat so there's no reason for me to be scared of getting pulled over. And no worry about my insurance rates going up, and **** being on my record. You ain't paying for my **** so chill out. Bumbai I learn. For now I'm just chillin.
Nothing to be afraid of except your attitude "Yea I'm still way young and rebellious so tickets/cops don't scare me". If I was a cop and read this .....you would never see the end of it..... I would give you a ticket everyday I see u until u learn or turn 30 And yes cops do read these forums Mr. Im not scared of anything. And for the u aint paying for my **** quote.... You said it. "Bumbai I learn" How young are u? Mommy and daddy still paying off your car? Come on! Spend a year in OCC then 6 months Halawa, you going learn like me BUDDY!

Last edited by berryboy; 04-13-2009 at 07:36 PM.
Old 04-13-2009, 07:38 PM

Car Info: 07 pearl white wrx
+1 kudos berry boy
Old 04-13-2009, 08:03 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
what makes you think mommy and daddy pay for his car? just woundering? so cause im young does mommy and daddy pay for my car? i not scared of tickets. what that makes me a bad driver? i have no recon does that make me a guy not to role with b/c i'm riding dirty? you can't judge a book by it's cover.

you' be surpirsed 808_lgt has what 1 ticket that he got and he took it like a man and paid the fine and not cry like most here would.

oh another thing you can't say anything when he went to maui rwas part of renting out the track and raced his car LEGALLY there. not many of you here can say that so honestly right there shows more maturity then most even here on I-CLUB. not everyone here are saints

just cause he is advertising a different cruise and says he ain't scared of cops doesn't mean he is a bad guy. hell he can talk all he wants no one wanted to come with us to maui to race legally and we posted it up what 6months early. and on top of that he smoked all the sti's that ran him except 1. legally i give much respect to a kid who is that determend to run legally then not run at all.

Last edited by shaggadelic; 04-13-2009 at 08:06 PM.
Old 04-13-2009, 08:25 PM

Car Info: 06 STi
Originally Posted by 4080's_ReiJay
and why does this thread reminds of what happened to me on the freeway back in the day... hhmmp....
maybe you can meet that person ....and tellum WASSUP!!!

a fun cruise would have been when we had the lightning island wide blackout...a nice cruise through tantalus and take some pics of the entire island covered by blackage! though events like that are very rare and would probably be impossible to organize...

Last edited by houdni; 04-13-2009 at 08:33 PM.
Old 04-13-2009, 08:50 PM

Car Info: 02' wrb wrx w/ RGII
WTF is with the drama...i swear i just posted my lesson learned after finally getting yanked by cops last week...lol

damm lucky lucky

nev
Old 04-13-2009, 08:54 PM

Car Info: 01 Impreza 2.5RS (GM6) & '08 Evo MR
ha ha NO. mmm do you know what incident i'm talking about?
Originally Posted by houdni
maybe you can meet that person ....and tellum WASSUP!!!
Old 04-13-2009, 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by berryboy
Nothing to be afraid of except your attitude "Yea I'm still way young and rebellious so tickets/cops don't scare me". If I was a cop and read this .....you would never see the end of it..... I would give you a ticket everyday I see u until u learn or turn 30 And yes cops do read these forums Mr. Im not scared of anything. And for the u aint paying for my **** quote.... You said it. "Bumbai I learn" How young are u? Mommy and daddy still paying off your car? Come on! Spend a year in OCC then 6 months Halawa, you going learn like me BUDDY!
LOL my attitude is that way because it's true. If I do happen to get pulled over for doing something illegal good, I shouldn't have been doing it. Give me the ticket I'll pay it and move on. Simple as that. I'm LMAO @ the fact you think mommy and daddy is paying for my car. Quick to jump to conclusions just cause I'm young. And am I supposed to be afraid of you now because you had jail time? Get that **** off the forums no one gives a rip about your personal business.
Old 04-13-2009, 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by 4080's_ReiJay
ha ha NO. mmm do you know what incident i'm talking about?
the one with you and the kids right?

Last edited by houdni; 04-13-2009 at 09:23 PM.
Old 04-13-2009, 09:19 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 01 Impreza RSTi, 08 Evo MR, and 13 XV
damn i have been ignoring this thread.............someone pass the popcorn...........oh and Jon you are a kid, compared to my age.
Old 04-13-2009, 09:27 PM

^^ and im gonna be "Pops or Gramps" when im off to BMT!
Old 04-13-2009, 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by 4080wrx
damn i have been ignoring this thread.............someone pass the popcorn...........oh and Jon you are a kid, compared to my age.
Yup I'm a kid to most and that's fine. I know I'm young and still have a lot to learn. But don't think that because of my age, I don't have my own money to support my hobby.

Quick Reply: Its going down Mitsubishi/Subaru car cruise