Its going down Mitsubishi/Subaru car cruise

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 10:27 PM

Car Info: 2006 WRX "Wagon"
Originally Posted by 808_lgt
Lol thank god right. Since there's not panties there, comment wasn't for you lol.

Yea I know you and that you're always down. Just for those that aren't, maybe keep comments to themselves ah.

And no I don't know who sadc is, never met the guy. Just don't think the not so welcoming comments where cool.

Sarcasm? Sad I thought suby guys were a lot nicer than others.

I didn't go on the last one cause I knew most suby's wouldn't show. And I think it's because most here on i-club only do i-club cruises. The cruise probably would've been much better if more people were open minded to joining in.
Yeah ....your right.
Old 04-09-2009, 12:02 AM

Car Info: 07STI
Originally Posted by blueTR_808
Bring out the sti so we can se how your 555 tune is going.
Maybe
if you go then i will
Old 04-09-2009, 12:52 AM

Car Info: Slower than the guy with all the money :(
Originally Posted by Sarah aka Star
i see how it is fran, no love for me.. pft!
Nothing but love Yo!!!!!!
You were lucky I only had the 235s on when you were following,kumho 710s in a 285= lots of rocks!!!!!!!!
Old 04-09-2009, 03:06 PM

Car Info: a pickup truck with a gun rack.
vrrrrrrrrm psh! vrrrrrm psh! ima try do 4wheel burnouts auryte! chee faka no like race um bu no come chee! haha
Old 04-09-2009, 08:13 PM

Car Info: 1997 Mitsubishi eclipse gsx awd turbod
lol last cruise turned into a meet up then rolled out with another cruise. This time will just be mitsu/subaru with our own routes. So hopfully we'll get a good turn out.
Old 04-10-2009, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by sadc
lol last cruise turned into a meet up then rolled out with another cruise. This time will just be mitsu/subaru with our own routes. So hopfully we'll get a good turn out.
Now in that case I would love to go cruise with everyone.

Robert
Old 04-10-2009, 11:43 AM

Car Info: 2003 WRX Wagon
yup last mitz/suby cruise was very unorganized. Like we zigzagged West to East and back to the West side....had to bail in Hawaii Kai and do our own thing....
Old 04-10-2009, 01:11 PM

Car Info: about 30 miles a day
Lol thank god right. Since there's not panties there, comment wasn't for you lol.

Yea I know you and that you're always down. Just for those that aren't, maybe keep comments to themselves ah.

And no I don't know who sadc is, never met the guy. Just don't think the not so welcoming comments where cool.

Sarcasm? Sad I thought suby guys were a lot nicer than others.

I didn't go on the last one cause I knew most suby's wouldn't show. And I think it's because most here on i-club only do i-club cruises. The cruise probably would've been much better if more people were open minded to joining in.
I'm sorry but who are you and how long have you been here? obviously not long enough to know the reason why people are saying the things they are. nothing against the op but those who have been around a while tend to stay away from cruises that aren't organized through i-club. the reason is obvious so don't get butt hurt when people here state the obvious (i.e. a possible bad idea). it has nothing to do with being open minded, and everything to do with not wanting to be put in a possibly bad situation. so sorry if my panties are wedged in there, thats just how i roll
Old 04-10-2009, 05:42 PM

Car Info: 08 lgt
I must be a pretty special guy for you to come and waste your time responding to my post lol. If one doesn't wanna go on the cruise fine don't go. We all know the risk doing this or that. Don't have to have "been around awhile" to know this. And I believe we are in a bad situation just by making the decision to mod our cars since imports are profiled so bad. Yet everyone complains when they get a ticket because of it. We all know the risk, get a hybrid if you scared of the consequences.
Old 04-10-2009, 06:17 PM

Car Info: 2002 MBP WRX
Originally Posted by berryboy
I remember the last Mitsu/suby cruise. Meet up spot supposed to be at Home depot in Pearl City. Only two people showed (Very un-Organized). Then we rolled out to CORP. Once we got to CORP had a good crowd . Next everyone rolled out, and yes there was alot of burning out from what I seen . Next we went to the boat harbor out in hawaii kai. Then for some reason everyone decided to go back west. So me and the EWA crew just went on are own through GODS Country then over the H3 Back to the WESTSIDE. So all in all.....Really wasent that great of a cruise. But ya.....Hopefully its a good one this time. Bump!
hahah rob we didnt care we had fun by ourselves! we go hit up china walls again! then cruise pass sandys all the way through the H3 again.. whacked out cruise hopfully this time just subies and mitsus, more laid back. haha
Old 04-10-2009, 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by WRXtreme808
hahah rob we didnt care we had fun by ourselves! we go hit up china walls again! then cruise pass sandys all the way through the H3 again.. whacked out cruise hopfully this time just subies and mitsus, more laid back. haha
Yeah I know. China Walls was fun though. Your boy with the broken wrist was nuts, he was rushing some big sets out there...LOL We gotta do that again.
Old 04-13-2009, 07:56 AM

Car Info: about 30 miles a day
I must be a pretty special guy for you to come and waste your time responding to my post lol. If one doesn't wanna go on the cruise fine don't go. We all know the risk doing this or that. Don't have to have "been around awhile" to know this. And I believe we are in a bad situation just by making the decision to mod our cars since imports are profiled so bad. Yet everyone complains when they get a ticket because of it. We all know the risk, get a hybrid if you scared of the consequences.
you must be special ed if you don't get what i'm saying by now. it's the old saying "you can judge a man by the company he keeps". i'm sure most of us are adult enough to understand that there is some risk involved with driving a modified car. i also think that most of us have accepted this to be a part of the scene. what you fail to understand is that this club has a good reputation for being responsible and i'm sure we all want to keep it that way. this is the reason that i personaly do not attend these kinds of events and i'm sure that i am not alone. you say "people need to chill the f out and pull the panties from their cracks" and yet you're the one who started the crying.

so please grow up a little and show some respect to the people who have earned it. this is a public forum where everyone is entitled to post their opinions and imo....
Old 04-13-2009, 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by 04sleeper
you must be special ed if you don't get what i'm saying by now. it's the old saying "you can judge a man by the company he keeps". i'm sure most of us are adult enough to understand that there is some risk involved with driving a modified car. i also think that most of us have accepted this to be a part of the scene. what you fail to understand is that this club has a good reputation for being responsible and i'm sure we all want to keep it that way. this is the reason that i personaly do not attend these kinds of events and i'm sure that i am not alone. you say "people need to chill the f out and pull the panties from their cracks" and yet you're the one who started the crying.

so please grow up a little and show some respect to the people who have earned it. this is a public forum where everyone is entitled to post their opinions and imo....
still causing trouble.

FYI - I'll be in Hawaii 4/23 - 4/30 so hopefully something is going down so those who have "been around a while" can hang out.
Old 04-13-2009, 01:13 PM

Car Info: 1998 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
Whoa! It's Carlo! Pm me your number. We should hang!
Old 04-13-2009, 02:38 PM

Car Info: 08 lgt
Originally Posted by 04sleeper

So you say you wanna remain responsible by not attend "these" types of events. Exactly what kind of event is this to you? So because sadc isn't a member of i-club and doesn't own a suby, his cruise is automatically one of those cruises profiled as a race up n down the freeway type cruise. Or is it because it's a night cruise that it automatically falls into that category? I'm just trying to see where you think a mitsu/suby cruise would bring bad rep to i-club.

Quick Reply: Its going down Mitsubishi/Subaru car cruise