install day ? up/dp

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2005, 03:28 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '04 WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by luktang
Nah Pete, it's neither Fact or Truth... ahaha... he's just the creamy filling in between them.

Hey Nevin, are you doing it in your house in Kunia? I'll drop by maybe since I can live in Kunia anyway.
Hey foo...the creamy filling is the best part! :rotfl:

BTW Nevin, you don't wanna have too many guys there because some of them will start wanting to play GT4 or go blow up cars...cough....Nate...cough!
Old 05-12-2005, 03:32 PM

Car Info: Storme..

Nah Pete, it's neither Fact or Truth... ahaha... he's just the creamy filling in between them.

Hey Nevin, are you doing it in your house in Kunia? I'll drop by maybe since I can live in Kunia anyway.

LMAO...

i say "wtf" to that comment...
Old 05-12-2005, 04:21 PM

Car Info: 02' wrb wrx w/ RGII
aites...anyone know about the cel fix ?..came with the wire and directions any did this b4?..i dont have the AP yet..hehe
Old 05-12-2005, 06:19 PM
VIP Member

http://www.scoobymods.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3417
Old 05-12-2005, 06:55 PM

Car Info: 04 PSM WRX
Nevin, yeah I know what you are talking about. Shade is a must since these past few days... hot as a mother~!!!! Your garage is filled? Maybe u can move one car out and install everything inside.
Old 05-12-2005, 07:23 PM

Nevin, yeah I know what you are talking about. Shade is a must since these past few days... hot as a mother~!!!! Your garage is filled? Maybe u can move one car out and install everything inside.

ya i going try...gotta scramble to get all the tools ready and what not...damm still gotta fin da soldering gun..lol..other then that i think i got everything needed...me and brad going take a crack at it tommorrow mourning and see if can if not then probaly sunday i'll host the install day..hehe
Old 05-12-2005, 08:51 PM
VIP Member

^^^See you on Sunday then...

JK you SHOULD be ok...post on saturday night if you need the cavalry.
Old 05-12-2005, 11:43 PM

Car Info: 2004 WRX Wagon JAVA BLACK PEARL
didnt feel like reading all posts but make sure you have a sturdy 4x6 inch block of wood so you can jack the engine up via the oil pan. i had to make an emerg. trip to home depot to get that part.
Old 05-13-2005, 01:10 AM

really damm i only got a lil small piece of wood..well after scrambling too get everything i need i'm still tryin to figure out how i am goin to cut the turbo shield cuz i aint got a dremo...well me and brad is going to take a crack at it tommorrow mourning around 8ish..if anyone want's to come on down and help out your more then welcome ( please bring dremo or cuttin tool..lol) n e ways i' live kunia so you can hit me up on my cell if need directions..shoots and hopefully i'll post up pics

nevin..216-4032
Old 05-13-2005, 02:30 AM

in search of....the damm dremo or something to cut that damm turbo heatshield...the search continues....
Old 05-13-2005, 03:13 AM
VIP Member

If anything at least get that damn UP done. Leave the heatshield off and do it when you find a dremel. Taking the DP off to put the heatshield on ain't no problem at all but the frickin' UP install is gonna be your main concern.

There's a bunch of us that still need to cut ours so you can join in on that party maybe in the next couple of weeks.

You should REALLY wait until the weekend when the rest of us have time to come by. Don't be in such a rush...you gotta have the right parts, instructions and people to ensure that you get it done right.

You can call me 384-4566 (I'll be at a retreat at Bellows but will try to help over the phone) but I won't be available until Sunday. Got that Subaru commercial and then Femme's on Saturday

Tomorrow I'm detailing my car for the commercial...like that'll help my sad excuse for a modded rex :rotfl:

Lastly, MAKE SURE to follow those instructions that I gave you...they're good.

Last edited by bpang1; 05-13-2005 at 03:16 AM.
Old 05-13-2005, 10:18 AM

ya i downloaded the instructions..lol...thanks i'll let ya'll know how it went or is going...gotta go start preping...see ya'll in a few
Old 05-13-2005, 01:18 PM

Car Info: 04 PSM WRX
The heatshield is the least of your concerns now.
Old 05-13-2005, 02:07 PM

Car Info: 2005 wrx
^^^yup...just cut it later...
Old 05-13-2005, 02:35 PM

Car Info: '13 WRX Hatch OBP
Originally Posted by bpang1
If anything at least get that damn UP done. Leave the heatshield off and do it when you find a dremel. Taking the DP off to put the heatshield on ain't no problem at all but the frickin' UP install is gonna be your main concern.

There's a bunch of us that still need to cut ours so you can join in on that party maybe in the next couple of weeks.

You should REALLY wait until the weekend when the rest of us have time to come by. Don't be in such a rush...you gotta have the right parts, instructions and people to ensure that you get it done right.

You can call me 384-4566 (I'll be at a retreat at Bellows but will try to help over the phone) but I won't be available until Sunday. Got that Subaru commercial and then Femme's on Saturday

Tomorrow I'm detailing my car for the commercial...like that'll help my sad excuse for a modded rex :rotfl:

Lastly, MAKE SURE to follow those instructions that I gave you...they're good.
Blake did you wanna borrow my wheels? They're sitting on my lanai waiting to get shipped but if wanna use em for the shoot LMK. You might have to help me lift them though. I have the friggin' flu and can barely lift my fat a$$ out of bed. Shivering while sweating like a champ is a really good time. But jus give me a call. Oh sorry to hi-jack. And "the truth" and "the fact" are the best, just thought I'd share. I think the price went up for them though, it is now Palaminos.

Quick Reply: install day ? up/dp