The "I'm at work" thread..

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2008, 04:49 PM

Car Info: grandmas car
Originally Posted by Sarah aka Star
sucks huh? *shakes head* im so in the mood to get a new job.. damn the economy! *shakes fist*

Hope your day gets better hun =)
you guys are lucky you have a job...126.5 positions for the department i previously worked for are being cut...as in their position no longer exists next year. my department 5 positions have been proposed....hoping its not me
Old 10-10-2008, 04:57 PM

Car Info: Silver Subaru WRX 2005 (STI wing and interior)
Originally Posted by dysfunctnl doll
you guys are lucky you have a job...126.5 positions for the department i previously worked for are being cut...as in their position no longer exists next year. my department 5 positions have been proposed....hoping its not me
yeah i know with the economy the way it is, we should be thankful and i am sorry to hear you might be loosing your job. Im sending good vibes you way.

Its just hard when you work with people who make your life hell.. you tend to loose sight of the fortune of having a job. =(

Good Luck sweetie
Old 10-10-2008, 05:05 PM

Car Info: grandmas car
thanks sarah. feel bad for all my old coworkers....gonna be pretty empty around here next year...
Old 10-13-2008, 06:47 PM

im having one of these days! >.<
Old 10-14-2008, 12:01 PM

http://www.joecartoon.com/games/17

All Hail Blend the Boss... (it makes me feel better )
Old 10-23-2008, 02:40 PM

Car Info: 95 impreza .GM5.

im having one of these days! >.<
lol i know how that feels. totally 110% on when you start a new job too.
so talking about work cutting people off and such. maybe if the economy was watched a little more closely, then you'd choose a better career - seeing where we're headed.
people who were in or got in the stocks after 9/11 with supply companies, ground transportation, etc were booming. as of now, im glad i work here!!! energy costs are getting higher and people are looking for a cheaper way to spend on necessities such as their electric and water bill.
i love my job.
+1 for us sarah!
we = paper pushers
Old 10-23-2008, 02:47 PM

oh and this one's for fun:

Old 10-23-2008, 02:48 PM

Car Info: 08 lgt
Originally Posted by dysfunctnl doll
Agreed. Having no job SUCKS.
Old 10-23-2008, 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by jinx
lol i know how that feels. totally 110% on when you start a new job too.
so talking about work cutting people off and such. maybe if the economy was watched a little more closely, then you'd choose a better career - seeing where we're headed.
people who were in or got in the stocks after 9/11 with supply companies, ground transportation, etc were booming. as of now, im glad i work here!!! energy costs are getting higher and people are looking for a cheaper way to spend on necessities such as their electric and water bill.
i love my job.
+1 for us sarah!
we = paper pushers
paper pusher wtf! lol

i despise my job and 90% of the people i work with, but atleast im not worried about loosing it. +1 being the office B*tch
Old 10-23-2008, 03:28 PM

wow. im hoping the pay and security are better than your emotional status. if i hated my job and peeps i work with, i usually quit. they can have their bs all to themselves. i dont like if it rubs off on me.. UNLESS, i got paid more than enough ... but what is high pay to me might be low to others.
im fairly easy to please
Old 10-23-2008, 04:06 PM

Car Info: 5.4RS
wow. im hoping the pay and security are better than your emotional status. if i hated my job and peeps i work with, i usually quit. they can have their bs all to themselves. i dont like if it rubs off on me.. UNLESS, i got paid more than enough ... but what is high pay to me might be low to others.
im fairly easy to please
you low expectation havin ****
Old 10-24-2008, 12:22 PM

im fairly easy to please
lmfao well i actually stay for the benifits. I work for an insurance company so i get life insurance, health insurance (an really good health insurance at that), a 401K ect. I get paid a decent amount for what i do, though i wouldnt mind a raise. lol

they pay is better then my emotional status, but the way i figure it, this job is only a small portion of my life so suck it up, zone out for 8 hrs and go home lmao
Old 10-24-2008, 02:28 PM

Car Info: 2021 Crosstrek Sport
+1 being the office B*tch
O.B. FTW!!!

That used to be my nick name when I was working at a body shop as the assistant manager. All the guys in the shop called me Office B*tch. I think they were just upset that I had the power to make their day miserable when they got on my bad side
Old 10-24-2008, 02:30 PM

Car Info: 2021 Crosstrek Sport
im fairly easy to please
*hands Kyra a snickers*
Old 10-24-2008, 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by Keainakoa
O.B. FTW!!!

That used to be my nick name when I was working at a body shop as the assistant manager. All the guys in the shop called me Office B*tch. I think they were just upset that I had the power to make their day miserable when they got on my bad side
haha what people fail to realize is if they **** me off their mail & phone calls just get "lost"

i help those who are nice to me and those who **** me off get their paper work thrown to the bottom of my pile of crap to do.

but im applying for a new job and im really hoping i get this one. its a HUGE salary increase and its right up my ally. *crosses fingers* off to torment a new office and manipulate the weaker employees.. muahahahah

Quick Reply: The "I'm at work" thread..