I got screwed

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2002, 03:20 AM

Angry I got screwed

Alright guy's long story short, NinosAuto'sAcc. sux big *****, I ordered a set of rims dec. 2nd, was quoted 7-10 days shipping....still not here. The kicker is, he only charged me $35 for "priority" through USPS. I've called him numerous times since ordering. His most recent response was " according to the post office, the wheels are still in transit, they got separated and had to be re-packed, hence the delay " Is this guy FOS ? what do you all think the best course of action should be ?????

Thanks,
Steve
Old 12-31-2002, 03:25 AM

Car Info: toaster
sounds like it went out parcel instead of priority.

I ordered my rims thru him, and he sent it priority for $120. got it in like 4 days.

Parcel is waaaay cheaper. I also got my uppipe from him. He said he sent it priority, but when I got it a month and a half later, the package was all mangled, and it said Parcel on it. Guess that's why it cost 5 bucks to ship it.

Just hold out for a bit more...if it took a month and half to ship an uppipe, im sure your rims are going take a bit longer.

my .02

Wes
Old 12-31-2002, 03:35 AM

Wes, that's what I'm worried about, I got this sinking feeling he misqouted me on the shipping cost an den shipped it parcel to "recover" some lost profit.....that dic#head ! an den string me along for the 4-6 weeks that parcel will take to get here. oh, BTW congrats on the 13.5 run !!!

Steve
Old 12-31-2002, 09:58 AM
Big Baller

Car Info: 93 BG5, 00&01 GM6, 06LGT, 07STi
They didn't even ship out my item for two weeks because it was too inconvenient for them.
Then they charged me DOUBLE of what it cost them to ship.
They are on my "Hated List".
They are also really really rude and sent me threatening emails.
F*CK NINO'S RIGHT IN THE EAR!
Old 12-31-2002, 10:06 AM
First 12sec WRX in HI

Car Info: 12.93@106.71
Never buy anything from someone named Nino or Guido. Really tho you should post a thread in the vendors section about your disatisfaction. Hit him where it hurts in his friggin profit margin!
Old 12-31-2002, 10:30 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02WRXpseudoSTiWannabeWagon
Sort of a hijack, but reference Vivid and their 'Vendor Review'. I really don't think they give a ratsass about what their customers think. That's why they have quit responding to all of the dudes who've expressed dissatisfaction.

Between individuals buying from them and other vendors buying from them, I bet they make 10 x the amount of money off of dealing with vendors. Someone used a term before to describe it, but I bought something from Kastle and when it arrived, it was actually something Kastle bought from Vivid and had Vivid send to me. I don't have any problems with that, but it does tend to weaken the individual buyer's voice.
Old 12-31-2002, 11:30 AM

I know your pain...

My rotors and pads from Nino's came via parcel post also. Took about 5 weeks if I recall correctly...was my mistake for taking delivery via the "slow boat-cheap shipping" method. I'll only go UPS or FedEx from now on. Hang in there...
Old 12-31-2002, 12:36 PM
Big Baller

Car Info: 93 BG5, 00&01 GM6, 06LGT, 07STi
USPS is the way to go. their priority shipping is usually cheaper than anything UPS or FedEx does. Not just that, but now USPS has tracking numbers AND three day is three day, with FedEx three day is four day to Hawaii. Even if FedEx has it here on the island in Two days, they hold it for an extra day to make it four. I won't ever you FedEx if I can help it.
Old 12-31-2002, 02:15 PM
Pr0n King

Car Info: Turncoat Turbo
Steven,

Sorry to hear about your woes.

Wanna trade sob stories?

Nahhh... Just tryin' to say "chin up" - it'll all come together.

Richard...
Old 12-31-2002, 03:00 PM

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX sedan
Originally posted by ImprezaRSX
USPS is the way to go. their priority shipping is usually cheaper than anything UPS or FedEx does. Not just that, but now USPS has tracking numbers AND three day is three day, with FedEx three day is four day to Hawaii. Even if FedEx has it here on the island in Two days, they hold it for an extra day to make it four. I won't ever use FedEx if I can help it.
Priority Mail is pretty dependable, but may vary a little bit if you live in some outlying mainland region (the sticks!). One nice thing is that the Postal Service will deliver your parcel on Saturdays at no extra charge, if your local office happens to receive it that day. It's a great bargain for folks who want faster service than regular Parcel Post or UPS, but at a much cheaper rate than FedEx/UPS/Express Mail 'next-day delivery' pricing.

As far as Delivery Confirmation (tracking) goes, it's up to the shipper to pay the small additional fee over the Priority Mail rate at the time of mailing, although most post office window clerks will ask if you want it as standard operating procedure (they are polite about it ). Delivery Confirmation numbers can be tracked at http://www.usps.com.

--
ww
"Go wingless, young man." - Horace Greeley
Old 01-01-2003, 04:48 AM

Car Info: BRP 2000
also a good shipping company i used to order 88 pounds of stuff from summit was a co. called DHL they sent it for $50 and it came in 2 weeks. daym fast if u don't need it right away.

where is this store located?