I feel like the STI/WRX is becoming the...

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2004, 11:18 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: none
Originally Posted by ElNino
We see alot more on the road now than before.

Since we're owners, we espcially notice them alot more than before...

BUT, we'll never see or hear with our very own ears the horrible noise these Honda's make from morning till night.

Kinda funny you know these cars, they sound so LOUD and f a s t but... only loud and slow.

So why are we comparing a honda to Subies anyways or even our other loud, nissan, toyota freinds. Different cars altogether. Different TAX Bracket all together, and well they're just cheep in price and how they fall apart.

Who knows, maybe if we do continue to grow in numbers in Hawaii and the Mainland, people may learn something from us like safety, and being one OHANA.

Aloha,

Nino
what he said
Old 09-05-2004, 12:43 PM

Car Info: MY02 GD WAGON, MY87 AW11
We see alot more on the road now than before.

Since we're owners, we espcially notice them alot more than before...

BUT, we'll never see or hear with our very own ears the horrible noise these Honda's make from morning till night.

Kinda funny you know these cars, they sound so LOUD and f a s t but... only loud and slow.

So why are we comparing a honda to Subies anyways or even our other loud, nissan, toyota freinds. Different cars altogether. Different TAX Bracket all together, and well they're just cheep in price and how they fall apart.

Who knows, maybe if we do continue to grow in numbers in Hawaii and the Mainland, people may learn something from us like safety, and being one OHANA.

Aloha,

Nino

I would love to believe that.......with younger Civic/Sentra buyers getting into STi's or used WRX's, this Ohana thing aint gonna happen. I would like to think that It would go back to a time when we knew everyone and one person's action would reflect the whole group, but the days of our original 7 car 2.5RS I-club is long gone.
Old 09-05-2004, 10:38 PM

Car Info: 1973 Huevo Ranchero
except for that STi and WRX on this island running around with no muffler! . . .

maybe we should all trade in our wrx's and sti's and buy forester xt's, outback xt's, legacy gt wagons! start a whole new revolution all together. now that would be somethin... start a wagon craze.

aloha from the summit of Mauna Kea
Old 09-05-2004, 11:00 PM

Car Info: 1998 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
Originally Posted by gdogg
except for that STi and WRX on this island running around with no muffler! . . .

maybe we should all trade in our wrx's and sti's and buy forester xt's, outback xt's, legacy gt wagons! start a whole new revolution all together. now that would be somethin... start a wagon craze.

aloha from the summit of Mauna Kea
I concur. We need more wagons and SUVs.