i don't dig...

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2008, 02:04 PM

Car Info: ghey e-rights activist
go to IWSTI....teh wolves over there
Old 10-16-2008, 02:24 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 01 Impreza RSTi, 08 Evo MR, and 13 XV
If this is in response to my ATTN: Noobs threads than oh well.........

You mention that some people need to grow up? Well I'm not the one on here talking how I smashed on a under powered car while street racing with my Suby now am I? So who needs to grow up now?

Last edited by 4080wrx; 10-16-2008 at 02:31 PM.
Old 10-16-2008, 02:52 PM

Car Info: ghey e-rights activist
:extends to give Jess a hug:

Old 10-16-2008, 02:53 PM

Car Info: 08 lgt
Originally Posted by 4080wrx
If this is in response to my ATTN: Noobs threads than oh well.........

You mention that some people need to grow up? Well I'm not the one on here talking how I smashed on a under powered car while street racing with my Suby now am I? So who needs to grow up now?
Whoa guy. I don't think it was a direct lash out at you. More so towards the others. BUT to your underpowered comment, so is a base impreza. I HATED my '08 loaner. Didn't have enough power to get up to freeway speeds on an on ramp, nor enough to switch lanes. I think it was a fair match up lol.
Old 10-16-2008, 02:56 PM

Car Info: 08 lgt
Originally Posted by AngrySubyWagon
:extends to give Jess a hug:

I think it's the stress from him getting shipped out after what happened to the car. I'll give jess a hug too
Old 10-16-2008, 02:56 PM

Car Info: STi 07
I understand what this guy is talking about. I just came to the conclusion that most Subaru drivers are jerks or very sarcastic! To be honest I have hung out with Subaru guys and Evo guys and the Evo crowd was cooler! Subaru guys tend to be a lil more uptight. Just my opinion and I have hung out with some of the coolest dudes on I-Club, I aint hating just my opinion
Old 10-16-2008, 03:02 PM

Car Info: 08 Evo X
Originally Posted by AngrySubyWagon
go to IWSTI....teh wolves over there
whoa no way, iwsti is awesome nasioc is full of jackals.
Old 10-16-2008, 03:03 PM

Car Info: '15 LE STI, '06 WRX White Wheeled Wagon, '06 B9
http://www.internetisseriousbusiness.com/

Last edited by Irish_car_B0mb; 10-16-2008 at 03:07 PM.
Old 10-16-2008, 03:25 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
this thread has more drama than NYPD Blue
Old 10-16-2008, 03:57 PM

Car Info: MkIII MR2, s14, 94 mx5, 99 mx5. The beauty of rwd.
Zilvia FTW! Nah, all boards have this occur to some degree... There are always going to be people who act dumb on forums and those who talk out of their asses... it's just part of life. I post on mr2 forums and miata forums ( there's alot of newbie hate on both ) but mostly for the common SEARCH, stuff. Zilvia has a lot of stupid, nicoclub isn't bad, but is badly organized, g35driver isn't bad, but has alot of warranty stupidity, forums hawaii is just herpes for the brain, nasioc and i-club are just 2 sides of the same coin. ( but most of us jackasses moved here... ) main thing is to not to care, or take this crap seriously.

Btw, Hey sellout!!! you haven't called yet.....
Old 10-16-2008, 04:30 PM

Car Info: 1998 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
Every group of people have their "characters," good and bad. Being a club that does not get to choose its members, you will have every sort of character on these forums. You will have the techie, the a$$holes, the wisemen/women, the old futs, the kids, the hotheads, the level-heads, the hotties, the b!tches, the fast guy, the slow guy, the ricer, the show-boater, the personality, the clown, the fruits, the mechanic, the drunk, the good guy, the cop, the criminal, and a partridge in a pear tree.

This will happen to every open-admission club. We just all have to learn to accept everyone for who they are and that it's our love for subies that brought us together. We can't take everything here too seriously or else we'd all be dead, except for the fast guy because he'd outrun us. Some may complain about noobs or grumpy old men, but it's what kept i-club going all these years. Every club needs new faces and personalities, or risk fading away. All of us were noobs at one point. I remember being reprimanded for posting up about "spirited driving" before, but that didn't deter me from this group.

Sure, i-club isn't what it used to be. That can be good or bad, depending on how you look at it. The point is, it is what it is now because of who comes out and what they put into it. Some of us don't even have Subies now but still come out because of the friends we have made here. I don't know if it's a good idea to compare it to other groups because i-club is a different animal all on its own. It will be neither better or worse, but unique.

So take what we say with a grain of salt and roll with the punches. Feel free to be yourself around us because we'll do the same. It's what makes i-club what it is here in Hawaii.
Old 10-16-2008, 05:01 PM

Car Info: '10 Xt Ltd, '05 X Beater, '01 GS300
Originally Posted by sneezerboi
Every group of people have their "characters," good and bad. Being a club that does not get to choose its members, you will have every sort of character on these forums. You will have the techie, the a$$holes, the wisemen/women, the old futs, the kids, the hotheads, the level-heads, the hotties, the b!tches, the fast guy, the slow guy, the ricer, the show-boater, the personality, the clown, the fruits, the mechanic, the drunk, the good guy, the cop, the criminal, and a partridge in a pear tree.
Haha, I wonder which guy I am?

To the OP, don't take ANYTHING said on here too personally. I've been around here for around 2 years, but still kind of consider myself a noob. When you come out to the meets on a regular basis, you get to see the people and associate with them in person, rather than behind a computer screen. While most people on here are straight out cool and will even help a stranger out, you will find some that come off as being....less than cool. However you can't judge a book by it's cover, and shouldn't be turned off by I-club just because of some words that were typed. I've made some great friends here and am glad to be a Suby owner.
Old 10-16-2008, 05:03 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 01 Impreza RSTi, 08 Evo MR, and 13 XV
Originally Posted by 808_lgt
Whoa guy. I don't think it was a direct lash out at you. More so towards the others.
I am fairly certain it was towards me see the below posts

Originally Posted by 4080wrx
^^^damn starting early.............hope CPS doesn't get hold of that pic
^^this was in response to a pic mo & jo had posted of their child holding a pack of marlboro. for those that know me I am joker most times but also I keep it real and don't sugar coat ****. when I made that comment it was in playing around and for that I got the below response. so if you butt hurt I apologize but i am not sorry for it.

Originally Posted by mo & jo
congrads people...and no she aint gonna be smokin till she 18
i changed da pic so that one is betta
why every time i come on i-club theres always one person dissin someone else or giving attitudes
Originally Posted by 808_lgt
I think it's the stress from him getting shipped out after what happened to the car. I'll give jess a hug too
as for shipping out been there done that. got 3 t-shirts for it. as for the car its the exact opposite I am happier then my daughter with food in her mouth while watching wow wow wubzy.
Old 10-16-2008, 05:13 PM
banned

Car Info: .
Originally Posted by Bran808
Haha, I wonder which guy I am?

To the OP, don't take ANYTHING said on here too personally. I've been around here for around 2 years, but still kind of consider myself a noob. When you come out to the meets on a regular basis, you get to see the people and associate with them in person, rather than behind a computer screen. While most people on here are straight out cool and will even help a stranger out, you will find some that come off as being....less than cool. However you can't judge a book by it's cover, and shouldn't be turned off by I-club just because of some words that were typed. I've made some great friends here and am glad to be a Suby owner.
I hereby designate you the "Rims guy." And just for the record, you should TOTALLY take this seriously
Old 10-16-2008, 05:22 PM

Car Info: '10 Xt Ltd, '05 X Beater, '01 GS300
Originally Posted by reid-o
I hereby designate you the "Rims guy." And just for the record, you should TOTALLY take this seriously
Haha, I hereby accept that title graciously.

Quick Reply: i don't dig...