I-clubbers beware

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2006, 01:10 AM

I-clubbers beware

I was just followed home from millilani town center to waialua. A white chevy/gmc van #721 TSB followed me home obviously staking me out. i did what i thought was good enough by not going directly to house but rather cautiously lose them in the neighborhood. I thought i lost them, but just to be on the safe side i hung out in my garage with lights off. Sure enough the van pulled several car lengths from my house and hung out. i watch cellphone lights moving in the van, so made a phone call to 911. I waited for the operator to ask me for the license plate number, then i approached the van on foot. I got within 2 car lengths and van immediately started and peeled out. be careful guys, i used another family member's car to block mine in. *9:00 tonight. White Chevy/GMC van #721 TSB
eltz
Old 05-17-2006, 01:16 AM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
hmm thats messed up. go by a baby monitor cam and hook it up out side there like 60-100 at walmart. you can probly hook up a vcr to it also
Old 05-17-2006, 01:18 AM

Car Info: 02' wrb wrx w/ RGII
whoa that's a long way to follow someone home..your lucky u got a place to park ur car safely..hmm...it seems the word is out on subies..ahh

yo eltz.........royce and jeremy told me to say was sup...

nevin
Old 05-17-2006, 01:20 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Seishin-teki kyōkō/Intonjutsu/Shinobi-ir
Dude, no kidding!!!

Dude, do you know if its an Chevy Astro Van!! License plate looks familiar because seen one that resemble the one that you are describing near my friends house!! I need to go and check it out when I go back to my friends krib to reassure myself.
Old 05-17-2006, 01:51 AM

Car Info: 2004 subaru wrx
damn.. thats scary. thanks for the heads up

-lance
Old 05-17-2006, 01:52 AM

Car Info: car
damn what the hell? i hope they dont come back....
Old 05-17-2006, 01:55 AM

it was either a Chevy/GMC, i am positive it was one of those 12 passenger vans because it had multiple windows down the sides. when they turned the ignition on, the interior lights came on for a sec revealing more than one person inside. nuts. i havent choked up in years/scary stuff. btw i filed a report. the cop said the van checked out to a rental company. organized ring?

haynwrx? yeah royce, jeremy, and i go way back. infact royce caught me on the freeway. called me up while pacing with me, meaning he had stored my number for over 8yrs. that meant alot to me. a good friend indeed.

Last edited by HNDSUMsti; 05-17-2006 at 02:05 AM.
Old 05-17-2006, 02:09 AM

Car Info: 09 WrX Pearl White 5dr hb / 04 Wrx White
what the hell thay need from you????? be carefull man....
Old 05-17-2006, 03:26 AM

Car Info: GC8 Type-R, BH5 Wangon Gen3 and 05 SV650 Naked!
yeah when ever I get cars that come to my block I stay up with my rifle... I just put 2 locks on mycar, steering wheel and pedal. made the lugnuts loose hahaha my afc I took it so the car just dies out at start. and the only way is to tow the sucka out hahaha ok guys watch out for tonight.
Old 05-17-2006, 04:32 AM

Car Info: Sentra SE-R Spec V
i say you keep the gun sitting by the window for them to see
Old 05-17-2006, 05:38 AM

Car Info: monster truck
just stand up outside your house and stare those fools down...
Old 05-17-2006, 05:52 AM

Car Info: 05 wrb wrx wagon
that's f**cked man. i'll keep an eye out. my neighbor told me there's been some suspiscious activity around pearl city lately too.
Old 05-17-2006, 06:02 AM
Troll

Car Info: 04 STI--- 435awhp@Pump Gas **520awhp @ C16 Vp
turn the plate # in to HPD so they can do their part....if it was me being followed....uhhh,ohhh,,,trouble....anyways, thats fked up man, just b-safe....and stay alert...
Old 05-17-2006, 06:35 AM

Car Info: 2005 impreza 2.5rs (sliver,5 speed manual, sports
i know almost exactly how you feel. when i was like sixteen i had only been drivin on my own for about 7 months and (had a 2 year old nissan sentra 2.0se had an cold air intake and exhuast) one night i was on my way home from a party it was like 3am and there was a HUGE truck that followed me all the way home. it freaked the hell out of me! i tried to loose him buy driving around for like an extra 30 mins but he stayed behind me, i finally said screw it, and went home pulled in the driveway and parked my car. the huge truck stoped down like two houses from mine and was faceing me! i almost crapped my pants. i just sat there staring at the person in the car, then they just drove off!

it still gives me the chills! haha part of me was hoping it was going to be some hott stripper that wanted to have her way with me!!! : ( but it wasn't.....

hey maybe it was a van full of exotic woman wanting sex!
Old 05-17-2006, 07:02 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '04 WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by HNDSUMsti
it was either a Chevy/GMC, i am positive it was one of those 12 passenger vans because it had multiple windows down the sides. when they turned the ignition on, the interior lights came on for a sec revealing more than one person inside. nuts. i havent choked up in years/scary stuff. btw i filed a report. the cop said the van checked out to a rental company. organized ring?

haynwrx? yeah royce, jeremy, and i go way back. infact royce caught me on the freeway. called me up while pacing with me, meaning he had stored my number for over 8yrs. that meant alot to me. a good friend indeed.
So if the cops know this can't they call the rental company and get a name of the renter? Then they can go question him/her.

If they won't do it you should get a PI to go do it...then you write a letter to your city council member.

Quick Reply: I-clubbers beware