HPD pulled me over 10 p.m.

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2005, 01:26 AM

Car Info: about 30 miles a day
glad to hear you got off. man when i lived in kalihi those people were crazy. they would just cross anywhere. sometimes they would dart out to catch a bus and not even look. i'm all for not driving through crosswalks when there are people in them but those crosswalks on school street are terrible. there are some that aren't at intersections with fadded paint that you can't see till you 5ft away. i think that if they really wanna help they would make sure he crosswalks are more visible to drivers and that people who don't cross in crosswalks get the same fines as the drivers do.
Old 06-06-2005, 12:20 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: heavy, stock power, slow, perfect
shame on you for using the pedestrians as a moving slalom. haha. yeah, i saw that on the news a couple weeks ago.

i agree they gotta rework the lights to make it work properly or else some cars might never be able to move.

they also gotta make something for the f'ing people who cross when it is a do not walk like when you have a left turn arrow green light and they cross then. you should be able to bang them at their expense and have them fix and clean your bumper. respect gotta go both ways. and to the mentally challenged people that cross whenever the heck they want (usually) homeless, they should be fair game and you should not be liable.

b
Old 06-06-2005, 12:37 PM

Car Info: 04 PSM WRX
This sucks Greg. I got the same bs too, but I was lucky. I got pulled over on Thursday night near Ward. The cop said I cut in front of him and "almost" ram into him. He said I didn't use my turn signal. Guilty. Ramming into him... no way. So I was parked and handed over the blah, blah, blah. 3 busload of punk asses from Project Graduation began to scream and cheer!!!! I'm like WTF???? I thought the cop is going to tag me for exhaust, the drop and the bullsh!t... but he let me go. No ticket(s). Phew... so when the cop pulled went back to his car. I proceed to flip off each and every one of those muthaf**kaz on the bus. Even as I drove off, my resolve (middle finger) remained strong. Now I would like to know which retard special ed high school had their "Project Suck My A$$" that night. The beef is on now, b!tches!!