Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2004, 04:36 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: none
how's this for New Years!

i have migraine.........
Old 12-31-2004, 04:48 PM

Car Info: 2004 Subaru STI/WRX Silver of course
I got something for that I promise it'll be gone in a few hours and you'll feel fine..I take Midrin works for me.
Old 12-31-2004, 06:25 PM
VIP Member

yeah i got it around 1pm, i kept throwin up, got home from work around 2pm threw up a couple of times went to my room and took a nap..i just woke up and feel way way better now...
Old 12-31-2004, 06:35 PM

Car Info: 2004 Subaru STI/WRX Silver of course
Cool it is good to know kinda that I am not the only one who throws up when they get one..
Old 12-31-2004, 06:39 PM
VIP Member

i hate that feeling!
Old 12-31-2004, 09:28 PM

Car Info: 2005 Wrx STi Crystal Grey metallic
im not having much of a day either. i have to stay home. im not allowed to pop fireworks. i have to live with my dad talking crap about me to his visitors. "oh all he likes to do is race", blah blah. i have to serve my dad and his guests while he talks like this. he makes every little effort to make me look stupid or pointless to be around. ok im done with that.

throwing up always makes me feel better when im sick. i hope u get better to enjoy the rest of ur day.
Old 01-01-2005, 01:47 AM

Car Info: gc w/ neons and a wrx that needs neons
ooooooooh man does it feel good to throw up when i get a migraine. my poor cousin doesn't get better after that, he ends up being just as sick as before
Old 01-01-2005, 03:50 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '04 WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by Mr Sti
im not having much of a day either. i have to stay home. im not allowed to pop fireworks. i have to live with my dad talking crap about me to his visitors. "oh all he likes to do is race", blah blah. i have to serve my dad and his guests while he talks like this. he makes every little effort to make me look stupid or pointless to be around. ok im done with that.

throwing up always makes me feel better when im sick. i hope u get better to enjoy the rest of ur day.
At least he bought you an STi!

I can hardly get my dad to buy me lunch and he skipped out on my college payments...count your blessings

Last edited by bpang1; 01-01-2005 at 03:58 AM.
Old 01-01-2005, 06:10 AM

Originally Posted by bpang1
At least he bought you an STi!

I can hardly get my dad to buy me lunch and he skipped out on my college payments...count your blessings
my moms actually paying for it, but i see your point. he puts a roof over my head. im not sure if the sti is all worth the trouble i get.
Old 01-01-2005, 09:48 AM

Car Info: 3 Sleepers: 05 LGT, 05 FXT, 02 WRX
Mr. STI...

Not to make you feel bad...but I had to laugh about you and your dads comments...reminded me a lot of what I heard from students when I taught them in high school...

You do have an STI and things could be a lot worse...Happy New Year!
Old 01-01-2005, 03:04 PM

from what it looks like, you guys think i dont see the good things i have. i do. i love my dad for taking care of me but lemme explain why it may look like i dont. i may sound like a baby, buts its painfull to hear some of the things he says. especially comming from your father. so far, i was told, "your car is so ugly" (dunno why he picked it then!!!!), "your mom got into a car accident because you brought bad luck to us."(4runner) when i got into an accident he didnt ask me if i was ok, he asked me, "so what?, your going to make me pay for that?"(truck) so i fixed the truck myself. the 4runner is waiting on the insurance to take pics. i have to fix that too. my dad is also the most demanding backseat driver ever!!! (he doesnt know how to drive...) all that aside, my dad has his good days as well, theres just so much bad stuf to list with it. thats all last year, the new year is here. im sure there are many worst off than i will ever have. so im just forgetting all of that right now and hope for a better better year.
Old 01-01-2005, 03:09 PM
VIP Member

are you filipino...just askin cause some dads are just stupid like that!
Old 01-01-2005, 03:22 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '04 WRX Wagon
Heh I've seen this a lot actually. He's just trying to make you tough.

You can either:

1. Talk back to him and show him that you're gonna nut up from now on and not take his crap.

2. Tell him you don't appreciate it and why you don't.

...either way just think of it this way, when you get out into the real world you'll be tough enough to handle what people throw at you. Just make sure not to have anger management problems or anything and keep a level head about it.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Old 01-01-2005, 03:42 PM

de pilipino guy

haha, ya im part... but hes chinese, and my mom is chinese filipino. my family grew up in the philipines, so filipino is the language. im the only one born here.

bpang1

you must be right, he always tells me to be prepared for the day he wont be around to help. i sure do hope i dont pickup the anger he has..... ahh violence is the answer.... i dont wanna be the way he acts, theres a high chance because I live with him so i may pickup his ways. i did fight with him once but i highly regret it and dont wanna do it again. it wasnt my fight, he was being jerk to my mom.

sorry ya i was just venting out. have a happy new year!!
Old 01-01-2005, 05:33 PM

Car Info: 2008 Legacy 3.0R 3L H-6 RIP :( Hello 09 FXT!
my solution is to move out and all worries are over. kidding. i'm filipino and yes that tough craapp talk is to make you a better person. that does not make any sense to me at all. imo what it did was make me a smart azz.

just curious guys does drinking ginger ale help any bit? just wondering bc it helps me.

Quick Reply: how's this for New Years!