(Hosting) @ Boricua-Racing

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2007, 10:27 AM
Troll

Car Info: 04 STI--- 435awhp@Pump Gas **520awhp @ C16 Vp
Post (Hosting) @ Boricua-Racing

What we are trying to do is come up with a ring. Many forums and other websites link all together, For example 1- Home page with all the websites all in one. and from there you go to the forums, etc.

Here is a better explanation on what we are trying to do. Read this quote!!

Originally Posted by INC
Alright, Boys and Girls...:icon_razz:

Not to long ago this site (boricua-racing) ran into some hosting issues which I hate the hosting server but oh well, I talked to Thunder_sti and we are thinking about switching hosting servers.

More then likely we will, this site is running on 3.5 and 3.6 has been out for over a year now. We can't upgrade the forums unless we switch hosts.

One idea is to have a hosting server of our own. To run more then one forum off our own hosting server.

We want to know if anyone is interested in owning thier own site for anything. It will run off the server we own and you will have full access to what you want on it. I will help you getting it up and running if need be.

If you want to run a forum then we can send you the links to buy the forum package and I can install it for you. If you are interested in joining this project and maybe get a ring of forums running then let us know if your in.

The price isn't much unless you buy the forum package, all you need is to buy a domain for your own .com site, and rent out a space on our server. Any Questions????
If any questions, Feel free to ask here: http://www.boricua-racing.com/showthread.php?t=395