hit and run

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2003, 10:07 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: none
hit and run

today i went out to treat my parents to dinner at this chinese restaurant in school st, after dinner i discover that someone had hit my car while reversing or something causing a minor dent and scratch it makes me so mad because my car has been egg, scratch, dented and now this and im sure fellow subies have had the same experience.

im so upset
Old 12-19-2003, 11:13 PM
Pr0n King

Car Info: Turncoat Turbo
That sucks, Bro. When my car got keyed I was LIVID for a week!
Old 12-20-2003, 12:12 AM

Car Info: Justy
Sorry to hear that. This only fuels my paranoia of parking my car in parking lots.

I remember the same situation happened to me, after seeing a movie. Someone backed into my civic, cracked bumper, and cracked taillight. I was fuming.
Old 12-20-2003, 01:04 AM

man that sucks. sorry to hear... i swear people just don't know how to drive/park/get out of a car/walk sometimes. gotta be picky when parking, but at times it's hard, especially during the holidays.
Old 12-20-2003, 01:52 AM

Car Info: '04 STi
I feel your pain man, four month old STi and already two dings on the body. Went to Marukai this evening for grocery shopping, they generally have wide stalls (covered parking area), but this Honda Odyssey owner thought their reverse skills were great and parked it crooked and close to my car. As I was loading up the car, she came back, luckily she had no passenger to ding my car, as it would be impossible for the passenger to get in get in without rubbing up against my car. all the unskilled and thougtless people.
Old 12-20-2003, 03:27 AM

Car Info: 2008 MB C350S Chip/Exhaust 268whp
Originally posted by wasabi
man that sucks. sorry to hear... i swear people just don't know how to drive/park/get out of a car/walk sometimes. gotta be picky when parking, but at times it's hard, especially during the holidays.
i get the dings only when i try to be careful and park far away, when i don't care or in a rush and park anywhere, i don't seem to have any problems at all...

but that goes to say, theres ****** everywhere there is who don't appreciate another's property.