HIIC V3 T-Shirt Thread (iNfEk V2)

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2005, 04:39 PM

Car Info: 02 GGA
Originally Posted by keirnna
Not to knock on your design, but you did the impossible. You have riced out letters. I'd have some ganster walking up to me here inviting me to go cap a ***** or two. My whiteness can't even comprehend that those were ever words. I think the one with the ledgible i-club in the foreground looked best. I'll take two of them whatever they look like.

Oh yeah, and that logo in these colors looks like a watermellon bubble yum sticker.

It looks alot better than your empty canvas... and Im sure that ni99ah capp'en gangsters can appreciate that someone is trying.
Old 07-23-2005, 05:11 PM

Car Info: 51E LHD V7 STI (2.0)
it doesn't matter what anyone else says about what I've done for the latest design...

ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT NO ONE ELSE IS EVEN ATTEMPTING TO MAKE ONE

if you don't like the colors then contribue to the cause if you dont' like the design then make one yourself. I never said that you had to or needed to buy one.

besides the fact that no one is helping out with the design everyone has something ridiculous or insulting to say about a lot of hard work that I've been putting in on this design. a lot of long nights after 2 jobs i work 7 days a week with a family that i also have to spend time with.

with that being said.

I'm officially signing off of this project!

I will not longer contribute the time and efforts in to making a unique / well designed shirt that will not discriminate from anyone in the club.

a lot of people can complain and say **** but never once did i see a honest effort or even a design that they have personally come up with on a blank piece of paper...etc.

for those that are interested in this design. i do apologize but i will not be printing this design.

i'm hoping whomever desides to take on this project realizes that people are ungreatful and will not understand how many hours you will be putting in on this project ALONE!

I'M DONE ON THIS PROJECT

JON

- Also if you look at the other clubs shirts and other chapters they have several people that actually contribute!

Last edited by iNfEk; 07-23-2005 at 05:22 PM.
Old 07-23-2005, 05:14 PM
Admin v2.0

Car Info: 02 Black Legacy GT
HIIC stands for Hawaii i-Club. i in i-Club does not stand for Impreza. That is how it is, and that is how the OG's of HI i-Club have been calling it since 1998.
Old 07-23-2005, 05:17 PM

Last edited by iNfEk; 07-23-2005 at 05:20 PM.
Old 07-23-2005, 05:22 PM
Admin v2.0

Car Info: 02 Black Legacy GT
I guess initially, it did stand for Impreza. But then I stopped refferring to i-Club as North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club when we diversified to include other Subarus. Then, of course, after the split, Nick chose to re-use the NASIOC thing. And, I kept i-Club as a Subaru Enthusiasts' Site without any specific model concentration.
Old 07-23-2005, 05:24 PM

yup... i knew that story already that is why we (HIIC) followed
Old 07-23-2005, 05:27 PM

Car Info: 02 GGA
Im sorry Jon.
Old 07-23-2005, 05:36 PM

no problem ralph. it's no skin off of my back.

if people want to wear a ****ty shirt like the one Dan made then so be it (no offense Dan)

I cannot do anything about people being so ungreatful and having no talent to do it THEMSELVES!

Jon
Old 07-25-2005, 02:15 AM

Car Info: '04 STi
eh, junior sti. you're pretty good with photoshop right? just a thought, maybe you could try finish the great job jon was doing on the t shirt. it seems almost done. just have to pick some colors. ill help you find a place to print it. that all depends if jon is down to let us use his design...just a thought. hate to see such a good design not make it to my back. or i will be forced to print this out and tape it to a white tshirt...
Old 07-25-2005, 11:38 AM

^^^ I do NOT want my design used at all.

Unfortunately I cannot have someone else take credit or even print my design. If someone wants to take this under their wings then they will have to take the time to come up with a design of their own.

Also this design was NOT done in photoshop at all. It was done 100% in illustrator.

hey Tiare, if you are still reading this thread... please remove my design from your post on page 5 of this thread

sorry guys...

why should I let people use the design that I've worked so hard on when no one has anything pleasent to say about it or contribute to it?

splitsecond: I would prefer if you not print it out at all... but if you would like to do as you stated above then so be it... I cannot force your hand.

Jon
Old 07-25-2005, 11:51 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 1996 STI V3 Type RA
Jon, I think we all apreiciate your hard work. I know I do. I just didn't like the design. I'd still order two no matter what I thought of the design. I can't design ****, and I have never claimed to be able to. Thanks for taking yoru time to help HIIC out.
Old 07-25-2005, 12:06 PM

no problem. I'm just sick of the people that make comments but never contribute. always say they don't like the design but never contribute or even try to make one. say something negative about it but can never make one for themselves...

that's all!

Jon

- I'm sure everyone knows that since I've been with HIIC (that was many moons ago) that I've always gone out of my way to help everyone. most people appreciate but others don't. I guess it's due to the fact that the people we have in HIIC are coming from a crowd of "just do it for me" pepole and if I like it I'll say so if I don't I'll constantly complain about it!
Old 07-25-2005, 12:48 PM

Car Info: 04 PSM WRX
Jon,

You ask for feedback and we (well some of us) gave you constructive ones. The colors are a bit off in the last design. I had no problem with the earlier version especially the pink/grey. You can't have ppl to totally agree w/ you on the design. And if you feel ppl are insulting your design then why ask for feedbacks at all. I appreciate you work, we (at least I do) have respect for your work, I think you should show some respect for our feedbacks in return.
Old 07-25-2005, 12:53 PM

Car Info: 2011 White Forester.
Well, sorry to hear about this sad ending concerning a "Shirt Design," hope in the future there will still be a HIIC T-shirt. :-(
Old 07-25-2005, 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by luktang
Jon,

You ask for feedback and we (well some of us) gave you constructive ones. The colors are a bit off in the last design. I had no problem with the earlier version especially the pink/grey. You can't have ppl to totally agree w/ you on the design. And if you feel ppl are insulting your design then why ask for feedbacks at all. I appreciate you work, we (at least I do) have respect for your work, I think you should show some respect for our feedbacks in return.

it's not you guys that I'm saying this about... I've been hearing some nasty things on the side.

of course I appreciate your feedback that was on this thread.

we'll see if I'll start this up again.

I just hate to leave a project unfinished and that's what it is... UNfinished!

I'll let you guys know

Jon

Quick Reply: HIIC V3 T-Shirt Thread (iNfEk V2)