He says "Cliff Ditchanger=FLAKE"

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2005, 02:05 AM

Car Info: MY02 GD WAGON, MY87 AW11
He says "Cliff Ditchanger=FLAKE"

This guy is talking **** Joe. You better tell him the time.

http://forumshawaii.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=151776
Old 03-20-2005, 02:36 AM

Car Info: 04 Toyota Tacoma
^^ That's me, and I didn't make any of it up and I stand by what I said. Go ahead, flame me for telling the truth, if you get off by doing that then knock yourself out. And I don't need to be told the time.
Old 03-20-2005, 03:05 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '04 WRX Wagon
Well just goes to show that Communication is VERY IMPORTANT!
Old 03-20-2005, 04:24 AM

Car Info: 2004 Subaru STI/WRX Silver of course
The only people that should be posting anything is Kuma and Joey I am pretty sure most of you guys don't even know him...Let them hash it out.
Old 03-20-2005, 11:12 AM

Car Info: 02' wrb wrx w/ RGII
man i understand how kuma feels...i had to deal with someone like that also when i was looking for some parts...guy made me drive all over and neva even showed up..if i saw him in person i'd knock him da **** out...i know how u feel kuma and it's all g..shoots
Old 03-20-2005, 12:39 PM

^^That's exactly how I felt. But I have calmed down since then, my dad wanted to knock him out too because he was driving me around cuz I didn't have a car. Now I have no hard feelings towards cliff, that's in the past and I'd rather forget that bad, time-wasting experience.

And Scubaru, if you don't know what happened, don't assume that Joe is right just because you may know him. I was not trying to cause trouble, I was merely warning others of what MAY happen should they do business with him. Have a nice day. Peace.

Last edited by kumaWRX; 03-20-2005 at 12:41 PM.
Old 03-20-2005, 01:19 PM

Car Info: MY02 GD WAGON, MY87 AW11
This is why I fowarded your post to this website, as Cliff is the Mod here and would see it. I have nothing to do with this and it is not my problem. Im just fowarding a post to a forum where you might get a response. Hopefully in the PM's and not hashed out in public.

And just so you know, dont assume I know him or if I think he is right or if I think today is sunday or if the sky is blue. Nowhere did I say I think he is right or assumed it. I was hoping that you would get a response to your problem, this is all. I just stated what you said so its all gravy. Cut me out of the loop. Its cool.
Old 03-20-2005, 01:59 PM

Ok, the reason I thought you were attacking me is your first post and title of it. What am I supposed to think when someone says I'm talking ****. I wasn't talking **** unless truth=****. I mean read the topic and your first post.
Old 03-20-2005, 05:15 PM
Staff Member

Car Info: 2001 RSTi Widebody
Naw, Scubaru. He's not talking ****. I didn't meet him when I said i could. I did however explain the siutuation to him that I was helping my 76 year old father out at the house. Understandibly, he got upset and gave me attitude. I just told him that I understood that he was upset and I would not loose sleep over him not buying the car. The car is now sold and the owner has transformed the car.

Kuma...I read the post in Forums Hawaii. Thanks for waiting 5 months to post it up. If you are still mad at me, then so be it. Don't be mad at me and say that you don't have any hard feelings...YOU JUST POSTED THAT A FEW WEEKS AGO! I am truly sorry for the hell you went through. You sought me out and I explained what happened. You ended the conversation with attitude and pretty much told me to **** off. I probably should be knocked the **** out for making you waste your time and next time if anything ever happens, maybe I should ditch my dad and let him work on his own, have a ****ing heart attack so I can sell a ****NG CAR!

BTW...if anyone that is/was interested in purchasing parts off my STi that I have PM'ed, if this makes you change your mind, then so be it. Please let me know if you want to back out. I am very busy and the parts are still on my car (as I have explained to you in your PM's).

Last edited by Ditchhanger; 03-20-2005 at 06:48 PM.
Old 03-20-2005, 06:59 PM

Car Info: 2004 Subaru STI/WRX Silver of course
Talking

Hey I'm still waiting on those center caps....(j/k)
Old 03-20-2005, 08:08 PM

Hey Ditchhanger, the reason I waited 5 months was because I didn't even know there was a feedback forum until a few weeks ago. And no, I do not have any hard feelings towards you, whether you wanna believe it or not. Everything happens for a reason, if I bought the 240 I probably wouldn't have my WRX right now.

I understand that you had to help your dad but it wasn't just that, there was a lot of times we were supposed to meet before that. No, I didn't expect you to just leave your dad to come meet me. For me that was the last straw. I mean can you understand why I was mad? I understand that you had to care for your dad, I would have too, but it was just everything before that. I'm not trying to start any trouble here, it's just that when Scubaru decided to post this thread I had to defend my position. Peace man.
Old 03-20-2005, 08:27 PM
Angry Dan

Car Info: 05 Evo VIII
I hate the internet!
Old 03-20-2005, 08:58 PM

Car Info: 2007 7.0RS
Originally Posted by Mach5WRX
I hate the internet!
me too, but i dont hate the availability of ****...
Old 03-20-2005, 11:15 PM
Staff Member

Car Info: 2001 RSTi Widebody
Kuma...it's all good. Like I said earlier, I apologize for the inconvenience.

silver satin...I was waiting for you to say that. I have to check with Dave since I got them from him and he's not able to find them yet either!

poser...I hear you!
Old 03-20-2005, 11:24 PM

Car Info: 2016 Z51 C7, 2007 Exige S, 2008 ZX-10R, 2016 Taco
I

have absolutely nothing substantial to add to this thread. So I thought I'd post just the same. Cars are cool, but family comes first. Period. Even an idiot like me knows to care for kin. Screw the wife, I'd kill for either of my kids. Really. And the wife was hot.

San

Quick Reply: He says "Cliff Ditchanger=FLAKE"