hating on me after the car show

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2004, 10:29 PM

Car Info: 2011 White Forester.
Thumbs up Respect others

This is always BS all the way.. Just respect others... a loss is a loss, and a win is a reward for all the hard work... just be pleased with what life has given out.

Mahalo.

Note: Congrats to all subies at the car show.

Last edited by Tiare; 09-01-2004 at 12:34 AM.
Old 09-01-2004, 01:00 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02WRXpseudoSTiWannabeWagon
I think all the Imprezas looked awfully good.

As for rice, that's just a negative term that gets thrown around a lot. It seems to me that if someone puts something on their car that someone else doesn't like... We all know what tasteless is.

As for smack talking, I personally don't do much, but where's the harm. Seems to me to make a competition such as this more interesting. Y'all should've started talking trash way before the competition began.

As for me, I've wondered what it would be like to compete but I'm now certain that it isn't for me. Values are all skewed. Sure, I believe that Cedric's car could compete with most everything there, but I also believe that the drag civics should be considered highly...along with a lightly modified, but highly detailed/clean WRX (to include STI's). Shoot, a stock STI's should trounce most every car there based on what it's about. There isn't anything under $32k that I can think of that's that powerful and race-ready. Even an RS should be judged higher against most everything there based on handling.

Also, my opinion is that after a car is judged based on how powerful and well-handling it is, it should have points taken off for go-louder stuffs and things that are painful to the eyes. All that extra weight just robs power.

Good job to all of y'all.
Old 09-01-2004, 01:58 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: "the loud one"
Originally Posted by STiNightFall
thanks to everyone who backed me up, i really appreciate it, man, that kid just made all kinda stuff up, the judges didn't even talk to any of the owners of the cars, that kid was no where near my car when judging took place....
well...if you still wanna kick some @ss....you can find bruce's son at mililani dominoes...hehehehehe.....
Old 09-01-2004, 06:41 PM

Car Info: dreaming on a WHITE wrx
congrats.. just move on and don't let things like that get to you..

if u really defer and respect 'bruce', give him some face and just forget what his son said. wouldn't you feel wierd, the next time u see him? well, but what do i know. it's a hella good feeling to win something, and of course brag (who wouldn't ^^ like someone said).. just don't rub it in and just don't do it to the point where it gets too arrogant. but that's not the point, the point is to just let it go, i mean they are father/son? (i dunno their relationship) but it seems odd and silly...FH is stupid anyhow...

enjoy martha !
Old 09-04-2004, 12:13 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: none
ok guys i know bruce personally i work with the man, i go to his house we drink beers and all that ****, his a good man and offcourse he was a little upset who wouldn't be after spending that much money, but his an old man and his over it already(i think).

as for his son(matt),don't judge the boy u guys don't know him even i don't but i do talk to him here and there when i do see him at the house, he respects me and so do i- i just think that his trying to stand up for his dad because thats his dad and maybe it could be something else who knows.

rudy

btw... drvortex,drew,mellow u guys cars look awesome i wish i had the money to do that also but im a baller on a budget,efrin(i think) from illegal was looking good with them vertical doors and i think i seen him at pearl ridge couple days ago after class at lcc.

and finally that red wrx trunk was pretty crazy, it gave bruce's one rubs.
Old 09-04-2004, 12:41 PM

Car Info: 02 wrx
well rudy, the thing is, why did he needed to stand up for his dad when none of us was putting him down? he was the one that stood up and started the **** talking, i just had to back my self up at that point already, as for bruce, i respect bruce and i wont take anything against him because of his sons actions, i like bruce, hes a really cool guy. the son is the one who judged me at first, i did not do anything to him, and what he did was a cheap shot attempt to get some kinda redemption from not placing, its not me who chose the winners, it was the judges, so i knew i couldnt do anything about it. i respect you trying to back up bruce's son, but my friend already talked to him and she said he knows he overreacted.
Old 09-05-2004, 01:18 AM

Car Info: 85' Corolla GTS
ok **** man lemme get this straight...ok IM bruces son i drive the baby blue hachi. i DO have respect for people believe me, you can ask any of my friends. the reason why i said things was cuz i was just dissapointed my dad didnt place. we worked really hard on his car and i dont think he was fairly judged. andrew im sorry i didnt wanna seem like i was hating. i just heard **** that you were talking crap about my dads car and about how your gonna smoke him in the show. of course i just acted as any son would. im sorry to you andrew and everyone else offended. im really not a hater, i dont hate. but congrats on 1st at the show
Old 09-05-2004, 01:19 AM

Originally Posted by .:: 808 STi ::.
well...if you still wanna kick some @ss....you can find bruce's son at mililani dominoes...hehehehehe.....

and who the eff are you..STALKER
Old 09-05-2004, 01:29 AM

and talk about haters...you guys dont even know me and you all are judging me like judging a book by its cover
Old 09-05-2004, 01:34 AM

this would have been much better had you stopped after the first post.
Old 09-05-2004, 01:38 AM

Originally Posted by islandx
this would have been much better had you stopped after the first post.
just trying to get my point accross that im really not a bad person
Old 09-05-2004, 02:57 AM

ok you said sorry. thats it keep it at that. i mean i know you was mad cus your dad didnt place. when i heard efrin took thirst i was like " **** i didnt place, oh well" then bam they called me. when they called me andrew started walking away cus he thought he didn't place. then they called him. and we all knew who was gona take showoff. which would be keane.

i don't know who you heard it from. but he wasn't talking anything bad about your dad's car or your dad. when we saw his car at the i-club cruz we got scared. we all respected him to the fullest. we know what he had and how expensive it was. i'm sure that your not a bad person. you just shouldn't have said the things you said on forums. you said he talked ****, that made him look bad, then you talk about some stuff about efrin. made you look bad. you made it worst for your self and your dad. keep it to your self man, if your mad then your mad. don't go posting it up on the internet. making someone look bad just because your mad. just stay strong. learn from it. come back 10 folds. increase the peace.

p.s. tell your dad i said wassup. i was gonna get the do-luck when i had my accident but i ended up getting the c-west.
Old 09-05-2004, 05:11 AM

Car Info: 2007 7.0RS
ricers...
Old 09-05-2004, 09:48 AM

Car Info: 2003 WRX (Black)
what a bunch of chics.!!!

jesus guys listen to yourseflves.... does any of this really matter.
Old 09-05-2004, 11:09 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: none
Originally Posted by Kwilson21
what a bunch of chics.!!!

jesus guys listen to yourseflves.... does any of this really matter.
**** u *****

hahahahhaha

Quick Reply: hating on me after the car show