Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2004, 01:10 AM

Car Info: 02 wrx
hating on me after the car show

on forumshawaii.net

http://www.forumshawaii.net/phpBB2/v...r=asc&start=15

Originally Posted by crazy_kat_matt
FH User

thanks man yea i think i was more salty then he was when he didnt place. my dad put alot of stuff into his car since last show and also i found out andrew was talking sh* about my dad. congrats to you though for grabbing second. i also dont think efrin shoulda placed. i mean hes a cool guy and all but his car was too much rice. the damn pink stickers and the hood scoop that looked like he just stuck it there..it was all falling off too. and the lambo doors..eek oh well, i guess it matters on the people you know. like he was with illegal projects so that helped alot. and andrew talked alot of smack to the judges. the time slip was outrageous. well congrats to you again
hows this guy? this is bruces son and hes making up all kinda shi* about me at the car show, i never once said anything bad about bruces car or bruce himself, and his son have to be going on hating on me, just because i took 1st place in subaru class, don't mean he has to hate and make all kinda acusations gawd, what a way to go out

Last edited by STiNightFall; 08-31-2004 at 01:13 AM.
Old 08-31-2004, 01:45 AM

Car Info: 1998 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
No worry, Andrew. He's just a sore loser that needs someone to point a finger at. I've posted there in response to the situation.
Old 08-31-2004, 02:19 AM

thanks josh, what a way to go out dude, that sucks to have people just making up stuff
Old 08-31-2004, 09:39 AM

Car Info: 1991 Toyota MR-2 Turbo
how can he say you talk sh*t and then 2 sentences later he starts talking sh*t about efrin's car?

BTW, Andrew your car looks great. Sorry I didn't make it to the show.
Old 08-31-2004, 11:33 AM

Unhappy Hey Guys

hey guys what in the hell is going on here.... i did not do anything to anyone.... just by looking at all the cars that was out there i did not know that i had a chance at anything.... but you guys should not have been hating on anyones car for any reason... if you don' t have anything nice to say do not say anything at all.. i am sorry for taking LAST place but it was not because i know illegal projects or anything... if you are looking at it in that way i had sponsored the whole damn show so i would have took first place instead.... but i wont go that route... but i want to congratulate all of you WINNERS out there.....
Old 08-31-2004, 11:43 AM

i would like to just say that i really appreciate if people would stop the crap talking and just what does not take you out makes you stronger.....
Old 08-31-2004, 11:51 AM

thanks guys!
thats bruces son efrin, he drives that baby blue hachi, that kid does not have any respect, hes just going to be pointing the finger to everyone now since his dad lost, but i know bruce is better than that, maybe bruce needs to teach his son some respect
Old 08-31-2004, 12:18 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Version 7.5 2002 STi
Actions speak louder than words...

I have no respect for sore losers, win or lose take it in stride, come back next year and pwn.
Old 08-31-2004, 12:22 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '04 WRX Wagon
Can't we all just get along?

Anyways, who cares what place you got as long as you got in to the show at all? I thought all the rexes were pretty hot!

Oh, and I liked the timeslip touch...next time highlight your side of the slip LOL!

P.S. That dude does need to stop the crap talking and BRING IT the next time a show rolls around...I seriously doubt that the other guy's car was better than your's anyways!
Old 08-31-2004, 01:36 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: "the loud one"
wait...."crazy_kat_matt"....isn't that bruce's son Matt??? he drives the baby blue hachi....he works at dominoes in mililani
Old 08-31-2004, 03:44 PM

Car Info: 06 F4I & 04 G35 CHEHOOO
Originally Posted by 1UniqueRS808
i would like to just say that i really appreciate if people would stop the crap talking and just what does not take you out makes you stronger.....
yeah, you tell um!!! why peeps gotta hate for?
Old 08-31-2004, 03:56 PM

Car Info: 2004 Blue STi
Wow...lot of trash/hate talking. Let me set the record straight once and for all. Andrew is just sooooo stoked that he actually got 1st place. That is all he was talking about the entire weekend. After seeing the orange/red rex he was kinda depressed because he didn't believe he would place. He thought the orange one, bruce's car, and it would be either himself or Dave's car to take 3rd. Everyone was surprised that actually the top 4 cars in each division took home some hardware. I know how nervous and anxious he was the entire weekend. He wouldn't stop wiping it down and just looking at it. Andrew loves his car and that is his pride and joy. So when he wins something for it (the hard work and the hard earned cash) he will talk about it (maybe brag but who the hell wouldn't).

Anyhow, I would like to congradulate all the winners. Besides Bruce's and MY car...yes MY car didn't get any hardware. Bruce's car took 5th. Repeat....My STI was dead last. I was pleased to be in the car show. That was impressive enough for me (for now that is). I know what to expect and the car show scene is a fun thing to be involved in. I met some new people and got new ideas for my project.

Anyways, lets stop all the hatin. Some people get upset when they spend alot of money and time and nothing to show for. I don't think Bruce is really upset but his son is hurt by it because he feels his dad's car is better. That is fine and good, he is allowed his opinion; however, he shouldn't get huffy about it with such angry words. Well, that is my opinion. Car shows are for fun, not for starting an argument and fighting about it.

One last thing to remember....I'M THE ONE THAT CAME IN DEAD LAST. IF ANYONE IS THE LOSER OF THIS CAR SHOW...IT IS ME. BRUCE BEAT ME, SO GIVE HIM CREDIT. LOL LOL LOL LOL.

(Now everyone should be laughing now so we can move on with our eventful lives, for some that is)

Peace out,

Jason aka DrV
Old 08-31-2004, 04:09 PM

Car Info: 06 F4I & 04 G35 CHEHOOO
Originally Posted by DrVortex
Wow...lot of trash/hate talking. Let me set the record straight once and for all. Andrew is just sooooo stoked that he actually got 1st place. That is all he was talking about the entire weekend. After seeing the orange/red rex he was kinda depressed because he didn't believe he would place. He thought the orange one, bruce's car, and it would be either himself or Dave's car to take 3rd. Everyone was surprised that actually the top 4 cars in each division took home some hardware. I know how nervous and anxious he was the entire weekend. He wouldn't stop wiping it down and just looking at it. Andrew loves his car and that is his pride and joy. So when he wins something for it (the hard work and the hard earned cash) he will talk about it (maybe brag but who the hell wouldn't).

Anyhow, I would like to congradulate all the winners. Besides Bruce's and MY car...yes MY car didn't get any hardware. Bruce's car took 5th. Repeat....My STI was dead last. I was pleased to be in the car show. That was impressive enough for me (for now that is). I know what to expect and the car show scene is a fun thing to be involved in. I met some new people and got new ideas for my project.

Anyways, lets stop all the hatin. Some people get upset when they spend alot of money and time and nothing to show for. I don't think Bruce is really upset but his son is hurt by it because he feels his dad's car is better. That is fine and good, he is allowed his opinion; however, he shouldn't get huffy about it with such angry words. Well, that is my opinion. Car shows are for fun, not for starting an argument and fighting about it.

One last thing to remember....I'M THE ONE THAT CAME IN DEAD LAST. IF ANYONE IS THE LOSER OF THIS CAR SHOW...IT IS ME. BRUCE BEAT ME, SO GIVE HIM CREDIT. LOL LOL LOL LOL.

(Now everyone should be laughing now so we can move on with our eventful lives, for some that is)

Peace out,

Jason aka DrV
you put it very well jason.

and another thing, there was a orange/red wrx there? i did not see that one.....
Old 08-31-2004, 06:20 PM

Car Info: 1973 Huevo Ranchero
Originally Posted by myroncuz
you put it very well jason.

and another thing, there was a orange/red wrx there? i did not see that one.....
yep- it was the only one with a pimped out trunk my wife liked it.
i liked it too. kinda makes me wish i could justify spending all that money to have a bling wrx. but the car was very well put together. i think all the wrxs were hot. its just that you would figure a wrx that is all blinged out would do better in a car show like this. (not to mention a beautify paint job.)
congrats and mahalo to all the subies that represented such a small community as ours.

aloha from the summit of Mauna Kea
Old 08-31-2004, 09:03 PM

Angry

thanks to everyone who backed me up, i really appreciate it, man, that kid just made all kinda stuff up, the judges didn't even talk to any of the owners of the cars, that kid was no where near my car when judging took place....

Quick Reply: hating on me after the car show