hard core i-clubbers

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2003, 05:24 AM

Car Info: Vakamon WRX
Talking hard core i-clubbers

Damn, it's 0320 in the morning and there are six Hawaii i-clubbers (Mach5WRX, IS2Scooby, ShinRS, gpatmac, and WRX-Zero) on the forum including myslef. I didn't think anybody would be on the forum at this time. It's cool to know that I'm not the only dude that's addicted to this forum.
Old 02-17-2003, 12:09 PM
Angry Dan

Car Info: 05 Evo VIII
Thumbs up

i-club to the bone!
Old 02-17-2003, 12:25 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02WRXpseudoSTiWannabeWagon
There's a trememdous amount of excellent info.

I can also say that I am pretty surprised that the friends I've met through the i-club are such reliable, stand-up people. It seems to me that besides one or two chuckleheads who get off on trolling, the caliber of folks on this forum is very sincere and genuine about their car and helping others with their car.

That's why I'm on here so often. (I was on so late because I'm on leave and therefore no beddy-bye time )
Old 02-17-2003, 01:18 PM

Car Info: Pilot & Prius.
I would come back to the forum several times a day, especially since I am unemployed (GOD I NEED A FRICKIN JOB!) and the information and local Hawaii info is awesome. I really want to get out and meet some of yall, just gotta spend time looking for work.

Anyone go to the King of the Street or whatever that was Sunday at HRP?
Old 02-17-2003, 03:30 PM

Car Info: Justy
I come on the forum, through out the day to read all the interesting posts. Very useful information and everyone here is cool.

I was tired of packing all my stuff up so I took a break, and hopped onto forum.

Today was suppose to be moving day, but the security lady at the place I am moving into said we couldn't move in on a holiday, but the night before my friend (who I am renting the apt from) talked to the manager, and he said it was ok. So the U-haul that I rented with all my stuff in it is just sitting in a garage. This sucks.

Sorry for my venting just needed to let out my frustrations with the whole situation.
Old 02-17-2003, 04:20 PM

Car Info: Vakamon WRX
Originally posted by WRX-Zero
I come on the forum, through out the day to read all the interesting posts. Very useful information and everyone here is cool.

I was tired of packing all my stuff up so I took a break, and hopped onto forum.

Today was suppose to be moving day, but the security lady at the place I am moving into said we couldn't move in on a holiday, but the night before my friend (who I am renting the apt from) talked to the manager, and he said it was ok. So the U-haul that I rented with all my stuff in it is just sitting in a garage. This sucks.

Sorry for my venting just needed to let out my frustrations with the whole situation.
Hey! I finally figured out how to quote!
Sorry to hear that they're giving you a hard time. Them ******.
Old 02-17-2003, 04:26 PM

Car Info: MkIII MR2, s14, 94 mx5, 99 mx5. The beauty of rwd.
Well, gotta go somewhere between **** sites...