Don't really give a crap
10.20%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Guys who take up 2 parking spaces

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2004, 10:52 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: heavy, stock power, slow, perfect
at least a car taking up 2 stalls doesn't mislead you like mopeds and bikes parked in the back of a stall by itself. you are driving around and you think SCORE!!, so you take the turn wide and are ready to swing into the stall when suddenly you notice you are c-blocked by a freaking bike or moped in the back of the stall. then you gotta try to swing back to your half of the road like a rejected tard.

oh well, when this happens, just do what mini-t did and reverse into the moped and then the michael jackson guy who owns it will come out and refer to his moped as a motorcycle. haha. now everytime she sees the guy she starts singing jackson songs out loud.

b
Old 02-06-2004, 11:14 AM

Car Info: Pilot & Prius.
Hawaii definitely has the smallest spaces I have ever seen anywhere. I always look for an end spot, but if the parking lot is wide open and isnt one that will fill-up I will take 2 spaces was in the back area. Who cares. I wouldnt do it at a movie theatre or a lot that I have ever seen full. I do it to avoid door dings, but like too many of us have experienced you are likely to get keyed which is worse. I guess either way is a gamble.
Old 02-06-2004, 11:15 AM

Location: Flying on the H1 w/ 75 psi of compression on all 4 cyl
Car Info: PnP VF30 w/ STi injectors Perrin intake walbro fuel pump w/ a TXS TBE
Originally posted by b_drift
at least a car taking up 2 stalls doesn't mislead you like mopeds and bikes parked in the back of a stall by itself. you are driving around and you think SCORE!!, so you take the turn wide and are ready to swing into the stall when suddenly you notice you are c-blocked by a freaking bike or moped in the back of the stall. then you gotta try to swing back to your half of the road like a rejected tard.

oh well, when this happens, just do what mini-t did and reverse into the moped and then the michael jackson guy who owns it will come out and refer to his moped as a motorcycle. haha. now everytime she sees the guy she starts singing jackson songs out loud.

b
That is just wrong
Old 02-06-2004, 12:37 PM

Car Info: 06 F4I & 04 G35 CHEHOOO
Originally posted by mario
As long as there is plent parking i don't care. Now when i have been looking for a space for 10 mins and i finally find a space but there is not enough room because some Jackass can't park that really burns me up

same here
Old 02-06-2004, 04:38 PM

you know they were trying to pass a law that'll require any new and remodeled parking lots to make bigger stalls... but it was shot down. i try to find end stalls and hug the end side, but then there's people who insist to still park close to me... even though there's tons of space on the opposite side. son of a... i got dings from those idiots. *sigh*
Old 02-07-2004, 12:07 PM

Car Info: '04 STi
Originally posted by wasabi
you know they were trying to pass a law that'll require any new and remodeled parking lots to make bigger stalls... but it was shot down. i try to find end stalls and hug the end side, but then there's people who insist to still park close to me... even though there's tons of space on the opposite side. son of a... i got dings from those idiots. *sigh*
I too look for the first/last stall, but alas my only ding on my STi came from an a$$hat who parked close to me despite hugging the end line I myself have never dinged anybody's car but have been the recipient of many dings & scrapes all those who just don't respect other people' cars, they just don't have that perspective that the car is someone's pride and joy.