18.37%
Don't really give a crap
10.20%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Guys who take up 2 parking spaces

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2004, 11:07 PM

Guys who take up 2 parking spaces

What do you all think of these types of people ?
Old 02-04-2004, 11:12 PM

Location: Flying on the H1 w/ 75 psi of compression on all 4 cyl
Car Info: PnP VF30 w/ STi injectors Perrin intake walbro fuel pump w/ a TXS TBE
As long as there is plent parking i don't care. Now when i have been looking for a space for 10 mins and i finally find a space but there is not enough room because some Jackass can't park that really burns me up
Old 02-04-2004, 11:17 PM

Car Info: 02 wrx
Old 02-04-2004, 11:18 PM

Car Info: 2004 Subaru STI/WRX Silver of course
Don't do it and HATE it when I see it no matter if the parking lot is full or empty just plain disrespectful in my book. If I am in a beater car I back in so close they can't open their driver's side door. I had a car I paid $100 for so it was perfect for ASShats like that they couldn't hurt it anymore than it was....So them
Old 02-04-2004, 11:23 PM
Pr0n King

Car Info: Turncoat Turbo
Originally posted by mario
As long as there is plent parking i don't care. Now when i have been looking for a space for 10 mins and i finally find a space but there is not enough room because some Jackass can't park that really burns me up
Agreed.
Old 02-04-2004, 11:54 PM

Car Info: 1991 Toyota MR-2 Turbo
Originally posted by silver satin
If I am in a beater car I back in so close they can't open their driver's side door. I had a car I paid $100 for so it was perfect for ASShats like that they couldn't hurt it anymore than it was....So them
I did the same when I had a beater. I didn't care if there were a lot of open spaces, I'd be right next to the idiot so they'd have to get in their car from the passenger side.
Old 02-05-2004, 01:26 AM

Car Info: 1973 Huevo Ranchero
don't park @ mccully shopping center

Originally posted by mario
As long as there is plent parking i don't care. Now when i have been looking for a space for 10 mins and i finally find a space but...
for some reason hawaii has tons of parking spaces marked "compact" but i think they really mean "mini". people who just can't park deserve dings. but it seems like its the ones who CAN park get all the dings if you ever go to mccully shopping center park in TWO spaces- believe me you'll wish u did.
Old 02-05-2004, 01:40 AM

Re: don't park @ mccully shopping center

Originally posted by gdogg
if you ever go to mccully shopping center park in TWO spaces- believe me you'll wish u did.
Sounds like a good way to get your car keyed....
Old 02-05-2004, 01:49 AM

Car Info: 1973 Huevo Ranchero
Re: Re: don't park @ mccully shopping center

Originally posted by islandx
Sounds like a good way to get your car keyed....
correction- - - park like that only if you dare. . .and in the lower level. . . i think the risk is much greater when parking in one stall- believe me- the stalls there have SIX inches of space between cars!!
Old 02-05-2004, 01:52 AM

Car Info: my feet
well ive never taken up two spaces, but i do find the first or last stall (the ones where there are no parking stalls left on the right/left side), then i go over the edge of the line, into the area where it has the diagonal lines. i do that just cause i hate dings on my car, so i try to leave space so doors cant swing into my car. unless there are those bastards with beater cars that still cross their line and get close to my car, just so they can make friggen dents on my doors. its not like im blocking anyone or causing any traffic. hell, im in the farthest friggen stall! who is there to block? dont you hate it when there's like a million stalls and theres always that one *** that has to you ruin your day by parking next to you and so they swing their doors? so far i got three on my rex. 2 from a this guy on a drivable lawn mower (he was one of those guys that works for the city and cuts the grass along the highway.). and 1 from some ***... im guessing.
Old 02-05-2004, 03:12 AM

Originally posted by gogo_yubari
well ive never taken up two spaces, but i do find the first or last stall (the ones where there are no parking stalls left on the right/left side), then i go over the edge of the line, into the area where it has the diagonal lines. i do that just cause i hate dings on my car, so i try to leave space so doors cant swing into my car. unless there are those bastards with beater cars that still cross their line and get close to my car, just so they can make friggen dents on my doors. its not like im blocking anyone or causing any traffic. hell, im in the farthest friggen stall! who is there to block? dont you hate it when there's like a million stalls and theres always that one *** that has to you ruin your day by parking next to you and so they swing their doors? so far i got three on my rex. 2 from a this guy on a drivable lawn mower (he was one of those guys that works for the city and cuts the grass along the highway.). and 1 from some ***... im guessing.
I always try to find the first or last stall...and always hug the "outside" line, ain't no harm in that. And I always come back to see some azzhat parked right next to me, even when there's a sea of empty spaces around
Old 02-05-2004, 04:47 AM

Car Info: '97 Legacy 2.5GT sedan
Originally posted by silver satin
If I am in a beater car I back in so close they can't open their driver's side door.
In high school I drove our family's full-sized station wagon - fake wood trim and all. I used to love screwin' people who didn't know how to park!! (Oh, and I'd park like that next to my friends at school, just to be an *** ).

Pat Olsen
'97 Legacy 2.5GT sedan
Old 02-05-2004, 08:36 PM

Car Info: STI
Re: Guys who take up 2 parking spaces

Originally posted by islandx
What do you all think of these types of people ?

I hate them. I used to see it at Mililani theaters all the time. The worst part is that most times it wasnt intentional....they just cant drive.

If you can't drive it.......DON'T BUY IT!!

Whats funny is I had a friend that parked right behind someone who took up two stalls intentionally....blocking the guy in for a couple hours. Definitely not something I'd do or recommend anyone else doing.....but I think he got his point across
Old 02-05-2004, 11:35 PM

Car Info: 2016 Z51 C7, 2007 Exige S, 2008 ZX-10R, 2016 Taco
I take up two spaces,

if I need to. Usually, I just park on the "end" space, where I can take advantage of the extra space. My car is two years old and has zero door dings. I park as far away from everyone as possible. I'm ****.

San
Old 02-06-2004, 05:46 AM

Car Info: Black WRX, stock
There's this dickweed at my gym that doesn't feel like maneuvering his F-350 into a normal size spot. I want to smash his windows every time I see it.

Nowadays I've been parking in a separate, remote lot so I don't have to deal with anyone.

Quick Reply: Guys who take up 2 parking spaces