Got Pulled Over!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2007, 05:53 PM

Car Info: ghey e-rights activist
Got Pulled Over!!!

Yep, got pulled over where H3 merges to H1 West, for doin 68 in a 45. I usually don't speed but i just wanted to get home. The cop was pretty laid back until I honked and waved to Lorenzo while he was explaining the ticket to me. Needless to say, he didn't like that. So 172 bucks down the drain. Just wanted to share my exciting afternoon.
Old 09-21-2007, 06:11 PM

Car Info: Bugeye Wagon - VF39'd
Get a lawyer and fight the ticket. It's about the same cost and 95% chance you'll walk. No increase in insurance either. I fncking hate the way the gov't thinks that speeding crackdowns are a good way to raise revenue. Cops ought to be chasing car thieves, not cars. /rant
Old 09-21-2007, 06:19 PM

Car Info: '10 Xt Ltd, '05 X Beater, '01 GS300
Originally Posted by AngrySubyWagon
Yep, got pulled over where H3 merges to H1 West, for doin 68 in a 45. I usually don't speed but i just wanted to get home. The cop was pretty laid back until I honked and waved to Lorenzo while he was explaining the ticket to me. Needless to say, he didn't like that. So 172 bucks down the drain. Just wanted to share my exciting afternoon.
Hahaha........you've got bigger ***** than I. When I'm pulled over, I'm like a 'lil byatch. Better yet honk my horn and wave to a fellow suby member while I'm getting lectured.
Old 09-21-2007, 06:29 PM

Car Info: 5.4RS
just got your message sorry bout that man i thought i said i was gonna be there later tonight call me monday or sooner if you want them
Old 09-21-2007, 07:35 PM

that was my own ignorance Dave, shoulda listened better. No probs, I still want and need em. I'll call you Monday lunch time.
Old 09-22-2007, 12:02 AM

Car Info: 2002 POS
Damn bro my bad for passing you.... i was going to Honk too...But I said nah, he might pull me over!!! But when I passed you he wasn't even by the the Car yet...he was still by his Bike!
Thats messed up though....Sorry to here that happed though...

P.S. Brandon-When I get pulled over, I act like a LIL Biatch Too....Yes Sir, No Sir
Old 09-22-2007, 05:17 AM

Car Info: car
<====another 'lil byatch here haha

that sucks man...
Old 09-22-2007, 03:27 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '04 WRX Wagon
Not gonna get any sympathy out of me here...almost all of us have gotten tickets...and 1 out of 3 of those people have started a thread on it . Bottom line: you get caught and you get a ticket nothing to go crazy over unless the cop was wrong.

I understand how it is though sometimes on those damned roads in HI...takes so long to get from A to B. Anyways, $172 is better than getting it impounded...so look at the bright side
Old 09-22-2007, 04:37 PM

Car Info: 2006 STI-05 TAILS
i think the worst ticket ever is getin a 65 in a 55, and a recon! i was like are you serious?? i am sarcastic with cops, maybe i should start acting like a lil biotch and save money.. aha

cOry
Old 09-23-2007, 01:54 AM

Car Info: None.
Originally Posted by AngrySubyWagon
How long have you lived here? That's a prime spot for tickets because of the way the speed drops from 60 down to 45. You can't see 'em until it's too late there. Thankfully we have some pretty lazy cops here, so you don't have to worry about them coming up with new places to "hide".
Old 09-23-2007, 03:51 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Version 7.5 2002 STi
I don't know what circumstances arose so if I'm wrong I apologize but based solely on what you put in your post, you deserved to get that ticket and sorry you won't be able to fight it. You admit you were speeding, regardless of how little or much it was, that's all the judge will ask you. I've been tagged for 55 in a 35 zone, and paid that ticket. You're in a similiar bracket. He may have let you go but the fact that you took the situation lightly would **** any cop off and I wouldn't expect anything less than a ticket from him.
Old 09-23-2007, 03:55 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '04 WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by cordeezle06sti
i think the worst ticket ever is getin a 65 in a 55, and a recon! i was like are you serious?? i am sarcastic with cops, maybe i should start acting like a lil biotch and save money.. aha

cOry
Well you shouldn't act either way. Just be normal...give him your reg, ins and license...he'll tell you what he clocked you at...you then take ticket.

You only need to talk about stuff if he says you need recon or whatevers and even then you can just go get recon and if you pass get the ticket taken out.
Old 09-23-2007, 03:57 PM

Car Info: GC8 Type-R, BH5 Wangon Gen3 and 05 SV650 Naked!
I got pulled over this morning (2am) for my wing and scoop but lucky I never get a ticket the cop was cool I still dont know why he never stop my friend also cause he had the EVO5 wing on...

the cops said my wing and scoop wont pass, I was like my STi wing and he was like yeah.... weird ^^
Old 09-23-2007, 06:27 PM

Car Info: Bugeye Wagon - VF39'd
Originally Posted by sykosis
I don't know what circumstances arose so if I'm wrong I apologize but based solely on what you put in your post, you deserved to get that ticket and sorry you won't be able to fight it. You admit you were speeding, regardless of how little or much it was, that's all the judge will ask you. I've been tagged for 55 in a 35 zone, and paid that ticket. You're in a similiar bracket. He may have let you go but the fact that you took the situation lightly would **** any cop off and I wouldn't expect anything less than a ticket from him.
What are ya, new? It doesn't matter one whit whether the cop had you cold, even a marginal lawyer will get you off every time. At least make it so expensive for the state that they lose money prosecuting you. If everyone did that the state would have to look for different sources of revenue.
Old 09-23-2007, 07:54 PM

he was already writing me the ticket anyway...i had nothing to loose

Quick Reply: Got Pulled Over!!!