Ghostly Orbs...in our building last night...

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2006, 09:59 AM

Car Info: 3 Sleepers: 05 LGT, 05 FXT, 02 WRX
Ghostly Orbs...in our building last night...

So we had a door decorating contest in our office today...last night while we were finishing up our door, one of our co-workers snapped this shot...

Check out all the orbs..

SUE & CHRIS...check this out!

I hear stuff all the time here when I work at night...harmless though...nothing really bothers me or anything...wish they would have told me when someone was breaking into my car...

Here is some info on orbs:

Orbs are believed (by many) to be ghosts in the form of ***** of light. They are life forms that travel in groups and are believed to be the human soul or life force of those that once inhabited a physical body here on earth. Ghostly orbs are the most photographed anomalies caught on film by ghost hunters and are quite photogenic (when they want to be). They can be completely transparent or display themselves in a bright solid form. It is not hard to capture them on film in their circular form. It is theorized that ghosts prefer the form of an Orb (ball of light) because it takes less energy thus being the mode of choice among the ghosts. The consensus is that small orbs take up the least amount of energy and apparitions and other fuller shapes take up the most.
Attached Thumbnails Ghostly Orbs...in our building last night...-orbs.jpg  

Last edited by Island Style; 10-31-2006 at 10:11 AM.
Old 10-31-2006, 10:28 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Ver IV STi Wagon
Orbs are also believed to be particles of dust in the air reflecting light that is picked up by the camera.....
Old 10-31-2006, 10:58 AM

hm...could be...

but if you knew the history behind this portion of land here near Ala Moana where this building is built...and the stories of incidences within this building into account...yeah, it could have been dust.

We took pictures this morning under the same conditions...no orbs...

I zoomed in on the original pictures, and there are quite a few floating around in front of the door...you can only see a few of the bright ones in the picture here...

Last edited by Island Style; 10-31-2006 at 11:01 AM.
Old 10-31-2006, 04:44 PM

Car Info: 01 Impreza 2.5RS (GM6) & '08 Evo MR
hhhmmm....orbs are friendly ghosts...
Old 10-31-2006, 06:52 PM

I've never had any negative incidences...

with the spirits in our building...

Just noisy, mischievious things...walked by a door that was closed...but it sounded like it slammed...happened one night at about 2am as I was working on our servers...

Heard typing coming from a cubicle outside my office...nobody there...

Thought I heard talking...again, couldn't find anyone around...

Nothing bad or mean...I've never worried about anything while working...
Old 10-31-2006, 07:34 PM

Car Info: Aspen White 03 BES
ive had friends that have seen these "orbs" in person, not by camera. freaked her the hell out. i have never seen it myself tho.
Old 10-31-2006, 10:56 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Seishin-teki kyōkō/Intonjutsu/Shinobi-ir
Would like to share My own account ...If so Brent

Dont know about others but for myself, I do believe in ghosts and other paranormal activities that occur...Damn Brent, even at my working place, ghostly spirits wonder but they dont harm!! Theres only two guys that work the graveshift and its me and this other guy we both talked agreed that around 1am-230am, theres a black silohutte/shadow that quickly runs by during work and then after, its gets cold and the weird thing is we dont have A.C., and we walked around and theres noone but either one of us thats working the grave...We both also agreed that we caught the figure from the corner of our eye... And this is not only once but numerous times!!
Old 11-01-2006, 12:10 AM

Car Info: 2008 Legacy 3.0R 3L H-6 RIP :( Hello 09 FXT!
Originally Posted by Island Style
with the spirits in our building...

Just noisy, mischievious things...walked by a door that was closed...but it sounded like it slammed...happened one night at about 2am as I was working on our servers...

Heard typing coming from a cubicle outside my office...nobody there...

Thought I heard talking...again, couldn't find anyone around...

Nothing bad or mean...I've never worried about anything while working...
brent, if you are there all alone one night, maybe we'll come check it out!!
Old 11-01-2006, 07:28 AM

^^^Ghost busters...

Hey Sue...yeah...the incidences are few and far between..seems like it happens when I don't think about it..I'll let you folks know though...
Old 11-01-2006, 05:31 PM

Car Info: easystreet's ESX 344 Stage 4 Dyno Tuned
you know sometimes i get mistaken for these orbs myself, it kinda hurts when everyone is pointing at me screaming ghost!!!!
Old 11-01-2006, 06:51 PM

Car Info: 2008 Legacy 3.0R 3L H-6 RIP :( Hello 09 FXT!
^^lol freaking bobby! heres a story at my work. on halloween early morning i received in report by the night nurse that one or our resident was singing, laughing and making spooky noises. he asked the resident how come he was making all that noise. the resident happily said he was talking to the children outside from his window. keep in mind though our facility is built over a garage and we have no balconies. plus the resident is totally alert, all there, and sane.
ever since i have worked here when a resident sees children and talks with them, a resident or residents dies. guess what...a resident passed away today. some spooky stuff man.
Old 11-01-2006, 07:16 PM

Thumbs up heh heh...you funny Bobby....

Originally Posted by esx344dreams04
you know sometimes i get mistaken for these orbs myself, it kinda hurts when everyone is pointing at me screaming ghost!!!!
Can't wait to see your "Ghost" streak by...and it won't be quiet...garoooonteeee...!
Old 11-01-2006, 07:28 PM

Hey Walter!

Yeah, I see fleeting objects sometimes also...but it's hard to say if it's my imagination or not...can never confirm...

Hey, we all have to occupy space...need to share...

Originally Posted by dub81
Dont know about others but for myself, I do believe in ghosts and other paranormal activities that occur...Damn Brent, even at my working place, ghostly spirits wonder but they dont harm!! Theres only two guys that work the graveshift and its me and this other guy we both talked agreed that around 1am-230am, theres a black silohutte/shadow that quickly runs by during work and then after, its gets cold and the weird thing is we dont have A.C., and we walked around and theres noone but either one of us thats working the grave...We both also agreed that we caught the figure from the corner of our eye... And this is not only once but numerous times!!
Old 11-01-2006, 07:30 PM

Chill just went up my spine...

funny feeling, but I just felt like this electric pulse go up my spine...wow...yeah, but you know, it's not really scary is it...it's just the unknown...

Originally Posted by CallMeCrazy
^^lol freaking bobby! heres a story at my work. on halloween early morning i received in report by the night nurse that one or our resident was singing, laughing and making spooky noises. he asked the resident how come he was making all that noise. the resident happily said he was talking to the children outside from his window. keep in mind though our facility is built over a garage and we have no balconies. plus the resident is totally alert, all there, and sane.
ever since i have worked here when a resident sees children and talks with them, a resident or residents dies. guess what...a resident passed away today. some spooky stuff man.
Old 11-01-2006, 08:31 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Ver IV STi Wagon
Your average Orbs are just dust....what is a determining factor is if there is discernable movement, that would not be caused by drafts, wind or other circulation of air.

I also believe that ghosts exist. Have seen some interesting things take place in my sisters old house back in Connecticut.....

But I don't trust the old orbs routine any time some one gets a picture with them in it.

BTW....that picture looks just like my office....same A/C control.
That a DOD building?

Quick Reply: Ghostly Orbs...in our building last night...