Car Info: Vakamon WRX
Originally posted by Mach5WRX
Are you keeping your Xede?
No.
Old 12-21-2003, 06:10 PM

Originally posted by Imprezer
Does the bag fit onto MY02 WRX?
It only looks good when a cute significant other is carrying it while sitting on the passenger seat of an MY02.
Old 12-21-2003, 06:12 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: FS: Louis Vuitton bag

Originally posted by HaYnGaMeShOoTeR
let me know if u find it....i'll check to see if i can afford that..shoots
If I don't fine it, will a credit card receipt or statement do?

The bag will only be for sale until the 24th. If it isn't sold, it will be my girlfriend's x-mas present.
Old 12-21-2003, 08:49 PM

Originally posted by HaYnGaMeShOoTeR
realz..cuz i just bought my gf her x-mas gift last week...coach bag and accessorries came out to like 500 something...i was going LV but i'll wait till next year since this is our first year together..hehe..but i'll let u know..
I feel your pain. $500 is a lot of money for a bag. What kind of R&D actually goes into one of these kind of bags to justify the high cost?

Last edited by Chibby Goku; 12-21-2003 at 08:59 PM.
Old 12-22-2003, 02:39 AM

lotsa R&D! i actually have that exact bag -- purchased it when it was $485 and i see that the price has gone up. lv never goes out of style and keeps its value for many many years to come. and if anything goes wrong in the first 10 years (normal wear and tear), they'll send it back to italy to be fixed

Originally posted by Chibby Goku
I feel your pain. $500 is a lot of money for a bag. What kind of R&D actually goes into one of these kind of bags to justify the high cost?
Old 12-22-2003, 07:57 PM

$485!?! When did the price go up?

I have a torn lv wallet; the seams are falling apart. It's about three years old, but they won't warranty it becasue they claimed that it is normal wear and tear.

I also bought an lv wallet for my girl friend about three years back. Parts of the wallet is crooked, but they only offered to fix it instead of repalcing it.

Compared to others, I still think they have the best quality bags, but their prices are still unreal.
Old 12-22-2003, 07:58 PM

What am I doing posting about bags and wallets?
Old 12-23-2003, 12:10 AM

Car Info: 2008 MB C350S Chip/Exhaust 268whp
my burberry dress shirt shrank more than it was supposed to and they the store gave me a new one, beat that!

people ask about my burberry thing, its something to get me spending less on my car and more on fashion

although i have found LV accessories to be very good in terms of quality, i found that Burberry wallets and bags are just as good if not even better... now we need a fashion thread
Old 12-23-2003, 12:35 AM

Originally posted by BoOm
my burberry dress shirt shrank more than it was supposed to and they the store gave me a new one, beat that!

people ask about my burberry thing, its something to get me spending less on my car and more on fashion

although i have found LV accessories to be very good in terms of quality, i found that Burberry wallets and bags are just as good if not even better... now we need a fashion thread
hey i wanted to get my mom a burberry wallet...any idea about the price range?? someone told me it was like around 400?? thanx

hugh
Old 12-23-2003, 01:01 AM

Car Info: 2008 MB C350S Chip/Exhaust 268whp
230-350 range...depending on size...bags are 500+range.
Old 12-23-2003, 01:29 AM

hmmm, that's weird. my mom had a 9-year old lv purse that recently was totally redone as the inside lining fell apart. at the same time, we also took in my dad's lv wallet which was several years old and the seams were falling apart and they fixed that too, free of charge!!!

$485!?! When did the price go up?

I have a torn lv wallet; the seams are falling apart. It's about three years old, but they won't warranty it becasue they claimed that it is normal wear and tear.

I also bought an lv wallet for my girl friend about three years back. Parts of the wallet is crooked, but they only offered to fix it instead of repalcing it.

Compared to others, I still think they have the best quality bags, but their prices are still unreal.
Old 12-23-2003, 02:22 AM

Originally posted by mini-t
hmmm, that's weird. my mom had a 9-year old lv purse that recently was totally redone as the inside lining fell apart. at the same time, we also took in my dad's lv wallet which was several years old and the seams were falling apart and they fixed that too, free of charge!!!
I went to the lv in Waikiki. Where did you go?

Back on topic: The bag is sold and I've bought an upgraded model. It's a little more expensive, but it's the one she liked and this time, I'll keep the receipt.
Old 12-23-2003, 01:55 PM

we go to the ala moana store.

even w/o a receipt, i know they allow returns and stuff if it fits in the time period b/c every purchase is logged with the serial no. of the item

so what bag did you end up buying instead?

I went to the lv in Waikiki. Where did you go?

Back on topic: The bag is sold and I've bought an upgraded model. It's a little more expensive, but it's the one she liked and this time, I'll keep the receipt.

Quick Reply: FS: Louis Vuitton bag