Friendly Reminder.....

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2005, 02:54 AM

Car Info: 2004 Java Black Pearl STI (Team DownXhift)
Friendly Reminder.....

Click-it or Ticket.........got 2 ticket's on friday the 13th........Here's what happened, I was in traffic for about a hour.....it was hot....so I took off my seat belt (seeing that I was topping out at 3mph)....ahhhh much better.....anywayz......I got off the freeway and I was at a stop light.....a cop walk up to my window.....knock on it.....and said "Click-it or Ticket, can I have your licence,please pull behind my car"....waited......waited.......waited.......hal f an hour later he comes back to my car: Cop"Where are you going?" Me"To pay some bill's officer" Cop"Great! I have two more for you" Then he gives me a ticket for no seat belt and a ticket for no front plate(what can I say, It makes my car look sexy )......anywayz.......I drove off and I had a good laugh.I was just thinking to myself maybe that should just call it "Click-it or Ticket.....And any other **** we can find wrong with your car" I'm just going to pay for the two tickets(total $175) Because it was my fault that I took off the seat belt, and my front plate..... I just want to let my fellow i-clubbers know that be careful...some times we forget to put on our seatbelts.....and the cops are watching,peace --Dave--

Last edited by Haole-Pino; 05-16-2005 at 03:52 AM.
Old 05-16-2005, 03:00 AM

Car Info: 09 xt
click it or ticket.....i got caught for that once years ago at sandy's
Old 05-16-2005, 03:23 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '04 WRX Wagon
I never forget to wear my seat belt...dunno why I just never forget.
Old 05-16-2005, 03:25 AM

Car Info: 04 PSM WRX
Ahhh... right... sorry to hear you un "click-it" and got a "ticket." It's actually "Click it or Ticket" but anyways... $175 is a dear price to pay for being "sexy." You should also consider turning on the A/C when it's hot... it will save you a lot of trouble. Just my 2 cents.
Old 05-16-2005, 03:55 AM

Car Info: 2004 Java Black Pearl STI (Team DownXhift)
Originally Posted by luktang
Ahhh... right... sorry to hear you un "click-it" and got a "ticket." It's actually "Click it or Ticket" but anyways... $175 is a dear price to pay for being "sexy." You should also consider turning on the A/C when it's hot... it will save you a lot of trouble. Just my 2 cents.
fixed it....to many it's And I did have the A/C on.....I'm big my back needed some fresh air too lol
Old 05-16-2005, 04:14 AM

Car Info: Renault Clio RS R27
Same here... seat belt always when I put my *** in my Recaro.

For the license plate... I can understand
Old 05-16-2005, 05:20 AM

Car Info: Storme..
man.. for me i dont even think about having the wheels roll without my seatbelt on...

i personally think it feels nice and snug.. specially in these cool seats!! .... dont you guys feel insecure without your belt? i'm really paranoid when i drive so i cant push down on the pedal unless i'm fastened...

but i agree with mister Charles.. if you wanna pay the price i guess (for the front license plate).. in hawaii now it's just not worth it to be illegal
Old 05-16-2005, 11:33 AM

Car Info: 2005 wrx
that sucks...
Old 05-16-2005, 12:05 PM

Car Info: 04 PSM WRX
Originally Posted by Haole-Pino
fixed it....to many it's And I did have the A/C on.....I'm big my back needed some fresh air too lol
Maybe you can have someone install two fans in the seats. You know, kinda like the radiator fans but smaller.
Old 05-16-2005, 01:30 PM

Car Info: 07 limited
I feel you pain... I had to work on Saturday and on my way in I got pulled for speeding. Although I still think that they clocked someone other than me. He told me I was going 72 and I know I was not going more then 65. I was behind some minivan... so I know I was not going that fast I just don't see how they know who is speeding when you have a wall of cars coming at you. It is just point and shoot and pick out the car you want.

Anyway... he was not the nicest to me, but I can't complain to much. I have a lot of things done to my car and he never even mentions RECON.

So I will be paying the $142 with out much complaining. I may write in and see if they lower it a bit though.
Old 05-16-2005, 02:14 PM

Car Info: 02 RS
Originally Posted by Haole-Pino
....waited......waited.......waited.......half an hour later he comes back to my car
that was a long wait. what was he doing for that long?
Old 05-16-2005, 02:27 PM

Car Info: 2005 wrx
Originally Posted by RAGE
I feel you pain... I had to work on Saturday and on my way in I got pulled for speeding. Although I still think that they clocked someone other than me. He told me I was going 72 and I know I was not going more then 65. I was behind some minivan... so I know I was not going that fast I just don't see how they know who is speeding when you have a wall of cars coming at you. It is just point and shoot and pick out the car you want.

Anyway... he was not the nicest to me, but I can't complain to much. I have a lot of things done to my car and he never even mentions RECON.

So I will be paying the $142 with out much complaining. I may write in and see if they lower it a bit though.
that's the same **** happened too me!!! where did you get your ticket??? airport???
Old 05-16-2005, 02:41 PM

Car Info: 2011 White Forester.
Talking

Just too funny...
Old 05-16-2005, 03:16 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Version 7.5 2002 STi
Just wear your belt, how hard is it? There's tons of things I'd get a ticket for, but no seat belt isn't one of them.
Old 05-17-2005, 11:59 AM

Car Info: 07 limited
Originally Posted by rtakashi
that's the same **** happened too me!!! where did you get your ticket??? airport???
Yep... right by the airport. What time? I think it was about 9am when I was pulled over. I actually got pulled over before the airport and when I pulled out I saw him pull out the radar gun...

Quick Reply: Friendly Reminder.....