Friday Meet, 08/01/08 Kailua Starbucks @ 9:00pm

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2008, 07:41 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
Originally Posted by 808subaru
The original POINT of the meets and this site was a place for RACERS (drag, auto-x, superlap) to hang out and discuss racing. But since the track has closed down, the meets have evolved to guys hanging out and having a discussion, selling parts, etc.
Lol i'm gonna chime in here the original "real" point was for greg(gdogg) and myself to sell more cars to your friends and also to put a name behind the face and also like chris said to do track stuff ect...

Also i agree all this should stop. take it from me. i been in my fair share of aruguments on here. hell i probably started all of them "maybe" hahahaha but it's not worth it. now lets all just hold hands swap some tounge
Old 07-29-2008, 07:47 PM

Car Info: ghey e-rights activist
Originally Posted by shaggadelic
Lol i'm gonna chime in here the original "real" point was for greg(gdogg) and myself to sell more cars to your friends and also to put a name behind the face and also like chris said to do track stuff ect...

Also i agree all this should stop. take it from me. i been in my fair share of aruguments on here. hell i probably started all of them "maybe" hahahaha but it's not worth it. now lets all just hold hands swap some tounge
i don's swap NOTHIN without spooning. Where's my gojo at???
Old 07-29-2008, 07:47 PM

Car Info: 09 xt
Originally Posted by Cynt
I really do not know what your first post is about. My only posts on the forum have been trying to make sure the poor females do not get chased away. i am really not sure what you are freaking out about and what tone i am setting.
Well, everything is all smoke and mirrors with you. "IT" is used a lot.
What are we supposed to make of that?
I am not freaking out, just helping to maintain a forum that has obviously gone south recently.
BTW, don't worry about the poor females. In 2008, women can actually vote, and be the breadwinner. They can take care of themselves. It's too bad you have me pegged as the person that I'm not.
Old 07-29-2008, 08:08 PM

Car Info: 2006 OBP WRX Wagon & SGM 2.5i wagon
I don't know what to make of it. I mean you have been posting recently, and that's not the issue. It seems as though all of Dave and unpimped (Rahul) posts are attempts at sarcasm and attacks. If you notice, this is my first post in the numerous threads that they have posted on that could be considered "drama".

Since you speak to them, maybe you can help me answer this.
If there is an issue, and it sounds like there is, what would they like to be done about it? And what IS the issue?
I think they joke a lot about the former **** threads but it is just a joke. rahul is in three or so car clubs...Davids goes to a few dif clubs.. this is the only club where people openly post **** (formerly) and openly make comments. Which is fine of course but If you can say it that means people can say stuff back, right?
And with all the JDM girl posts and comments I think Rahul is truly concerned for his wife

I also think a lot of people think 16 page posts about nothing are annoying and yes I think they were mocking it?

uh... I am trying to think what else...

The person who I bought the wheels from has been spoken with and as far as I know that is understood....

I was informed via pm that at rahul comes off as a "*****" so I think he was just trying to joke around a little on this thread so that he does not get unfairly labeled.

anyone else have a problem?
Old 07-29-2008, 08:15 PM

Car Info: 06 2.5i WGN & 06 WRX WGN
Well, everything is all smoke and mirrors with you. "IT" is used a lot.
What are we supposed to make of that?
I am not freaking out, just helping to maintain a forum that has obviously gone south recently.
BTW, don't worry about the poor females. In 2008, women can actually vote, and be the breadwinner. They can take care of themselves. It's too bad you have me pegged as the person that I'm not.
hmm are you mocking me? I though that something someone on FH does.
I left out the name in order to make a point without pointing fingers.
Old 07-29-2008, 08:23 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Seishin-teki kyōkō/Intonjutsu/Shinobi-ir
Originally Posted by shaggadelic

I know that situation.. Im just glad that is all over.. Felt akward there was a divide amongst us.

If an attack is made to a fellow member who I consider a friend, be prepared for hostility from other members, it's human nature..
Im sorry chris if I made you made mad!!

Things work differently here than ForumsHawaii, and I for one would like it to stay that way.
I agree with Chris, i-club.com(HIIC/BAIC/SCIC) =
I lurk there on FH..

Last edited by dub81; 07-29-2008 at 08:27 PM.
Old 07-29-2008, 08:26 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Seishin-teki kyōkō/Intonjutsu/Shinobi-ir
Originally Posted by eRicaSWGN
And with all the JDM girl posts and comments
Erica, where are they?? I want me so JDM goodness.. Swing them girls our way PLZ. Anyways, long time no see since the last meet at Ewa..
Old 07-29-2008, 08:28 PM

I did not think anyone was arguing or that there was drama. The person who said the comment hopefully knows it is not OK to make comments like that anymore and the people standing around hopefully knows its not funny.

I really do not know what the rest of this stuff is about
Old 07-29-2008, 08:30 PM

Car Info: 04 sti now pulling hard but super greasy!!
my god for a bunch of people who 'THINK THEYRE SO MATURE" there sure is alot of childish crap going on here GROW UP!!!! imo if you have something to say to someone in particular say it to their face!! unless you are a coward who feels the need to hide behind a computer screen.... and if that is the case you should go join fh or another stupid site that people join to just talk **** and bash people on!!! ive met too many cool peeps from this site and would hope that its going to stay that way for other noobs who join too!!! if there are personal issues between people you guys should keep to pm-ing and not air your childish laundry for everyone else to read!! personally im kind of sick of the misunderstanding of people who dont even know each other going on on this site... if your as mature and grown up as you would like to believe you are then act it!! DAMN KIDS THESE DAYS!!!! hahahaha
Old 07-29-2008, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by dub81
Erica, where are they?? I want me so JDM goodness.. Swing them girls our way PLZ. Anyways, long time no see since the last meet at Ewa..
Walter, they are visiting my latin pool boys over at EHOP. when they are done i will drop em off over in your corner
Old 07-29-2008, 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by alienbreed69
my god for a bunch of people who 'THINK THEYRE SO MATURE" there sure is alot of childish crap going on here GROW UP!!!! imo if you have something to say to someone in particular say it to their face!! unless you are a coward who feels the need to hide behind a computer screen.... and if that is the case you should go join fh or another stupid site that people join to just talk **** and bash people on!!! ive met too many cool peeps from this site and would hope that its going to stay that way for other noobs who join too!!! if there are personal issues between people you guys should keep to pm-ing and not air your childish laundry for everyone else to read!! personally im kind of sick of the misunderstanding of people who dont even know each other going on on this site... if your as mature and grown up as you would like to believe you are then act it!! DAMN KIDS THESE DAYS!!!! hahahaha
WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-29-2008, 08:33 PM

i think everyone posting at this point is guilty. lol, that is all i have to say.
Old 07-29-2008, 08:34 PM

Car Info: Pasoi!
Walter, they are visiting my latin pool boys over at EHOP. when they are done i will drop em off over in your corner

How much are we talkin bout here? Two Three?......I like sampo one...lmao j/k
Old 07-29-2008, 08:38 PM

Car Info: 04 sti now pulling hard but super greasy!!
WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahaha
Old 07-29-2008, 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by alienbreed69
yeah, like people who have no clue whats going on and jump in to make comments about the situation?

Quick Reply: Friday Meet, 08/01/08 Kailua Starbucks @ 9:00pm