Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2008, 05:56 PM

Car Info: VW R32 02 WRX
bahahaha that is sick david
Old 07-29-2008, 06:09 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Maybe more like this...?
Attached Thumbnails Friday Meet, 08/01/08 Kailua Starbucks @ 9:00pm-409261.png   Friday Meet, 08/01/08 Kailua Starbucks @ 9:00pm-1175566403-00.png  
Old 07-29-2008, 06:33 PM

Car Info: 06 2.5i WGN & 06 WRX WGN
lol

Are you supposed to be the buff tan guy?
Old 07-29-2008, 06:36 PM

yup that is what it is going to look like.... Unless all the i club girls go all girl power on you
Old 07-29-2008, 06:52 PM

Car Info: ghey e-rights activist
Originally Posted by Tiare
is this going to be another 10+ pg thread lol...
I'm afraid so...

:unamused face:

Ryan: this is what i'm gonna do till one of the admins gives me an unamused face. I'm gonna start photobucketing them in.
Old 07-29-2008, 07:00 PM

Car Info: 09 xt
After reading many posts on this site recently, I feel i must interject for a bit to discuss a few things.
I have enough drama in my daily life. I-club is a place for people to hang and relax after a long day, especially the meets.
Unless you are unaware of this fact, let me point you in the right direction. Car enthusiasts (ie car clubs) have always been predominantly MALE.
Many people on this site don't even post up on a weekly basis. They also attend meets. I have had the great pleasure of meeting most members, old and new, on this site. Great friendships have been made through this site and club.
The original POINT of the meets and this site was a place for RACERS (drag, auto-x, superlap) to hang out and discuss racing. But since the track has closed down, the meets have evolved to guys hanging out and having a discussion, selling parts, etc.
Many people on here are not like what you see posted under their screen names. You can say what you want to our members, but unless you have met anyone, I think it is unfair to judge. Not to be a hypocrite, but we can only deem new users (IE newbies) with hostility based on what you post.
If your only intent is to come on here to bring down the reputation of this site, then please do so somewhere else. The original members do not post that often, and as someone who has been on this site for over 4 years, things have changed a lot in my opinion.
There are a few of us who enjoy motorsports, in any form. I have respect for my fellow racers, especially on the track, but off the track as well.
If an attack is made to a fellow member who I consider a friend, be prepared for hostility from other members, it's human nature.
Come out to a meet and mingle, then judge for yourself. But I don't think it's fair to log on and slander this site or it's members. Things work differently here than ForumsHawaii, and I for one would like it to stay that way.
If after you attend a few meets and you don't like us, that's fine.
You may refrain from posting further and post on another of your favorite sites.
Thank You.
Old 07-29-2008, 07:05 PM

uh?
If this has anything to do with me please PM me.
Old 07-29-2008, 07:09 PM

Who is slandering i club?
Old 07-29-2008, 07:17 PM

Car Info: ghey e-rights activist
dude Chris...that has been the longest post I've seen anyone type without seeing they have edited.

I agree with your point too.

Edit: speaking of drama...my wife works at Femme Nu and she said lately she's seen and heard of more drama on i-club than Femme.

:unamused face:
Old 07-29-2008, 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by 808subaru
After reading many posts on this site recently, I feel i must interject for a bit to discuss a few things.
I have enough drama in my daily life. I-club is a place for people to hang and relax after a long day, especially the meets.
Unless you are unaware of this fact, let me point you in the right direction. Car enthusiasts (ie car clubs) have always been predominantly MALE.
Many people on this site don't even post up on a weekly basis. They also attend meets. I have had the great pleasure of meeting most members, old and new, on this site. Great friendships have been made through this site and club.
The original POINT of the meets and this site was a place for RACERS (drag, auto-x, superlap) to hang out and discuss racing. But since the track has closed down, the meets have evolved to guys hanging out and having a discussion, selling parts, etc.
Many people on here are not like what you see posted under their screen names. You can say what you want to our members, but unless you have met anyone, I think it is unfair to judge. Not to be a hypocrite, but we can only deem new users (IE newbies) with hostility based on what you post.
If your only intent is to come on here to bring down the reputation of this site, then please do so somewhere else. The original members do not post that often, and as someone who has been on this site for over 4 years, things have changed a lot in my opinion.
There are a few of us who enjoy motorsports, in any form. I have respect for my fellow racers, especially on the track, but off the track as well.
If an attack is made to a fellow member who I consider a friend, be prepared for hostility from other members, it's human nature.
Come out to a meet and mingle, then judge for yourself. But I don't think it's fair to log on and slander this site or it's members. Things work differently here than ForumsHawaii, and I for one would like it to stay that way.
If after you attend a few meets and you don't like us, that's fine.
You may refrain from posting further and post on another of your favorite sites.
Thank You.
I not getting into this with you Chris but you were one of the four standing there when the comment was made and I'm guessing you are so mad because you know EXACTLY what I am referring to.
talk about drama.

I posted about it because I did not want to hear about the exact same thing happening again. and get with the times, a lot of car lovers are now female who are not going to put up with the lil comments and get tired of dealing with you guys.
Old 07-29-2008, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by Cynt
I not getting into this with you Chris but you were one of the four standing there when the comment was made and I'm guessing you are so mad because you know EXACTLY what I am referring to.
talk about drama.

I posted about it because I did not want to hear about the exact same thing happening again. and get with the times, a lot of car lovers are now female who are not going to put up with the lil comments and get tired of dealing with you guys.
Josh, I have nothing to hide, so I have nothing to edit.

Dave, I don't even remember what was said, since it has been so long since I spoke to you. What comments have I made? You want to make this a personal vendetta, then please let me know what the heck you are talking about. I have no issues with you, Erica, or unpimped, especially since I've never met him. Why add drama to this situation. Either come or don't come out but you have been "setting the tone" so to speak with the quality of your posts, so what AM I supposed to make of this?
Old 07-29-2008, 07:31 PM

Car Info: Pasoi!
Name:  whysocopy.png
Views: 3
Size:  216.5 KB
Old 07-29-2008, 07:32 PM

Car Info: 2006 OBP WRX Wagon & SGM 2.5i wagon
uh is this because Rahul is posting without having been to a meet?

so rahul you are not allowed to post without going to a social event, got it?
Old 07-29-2008, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by 808subaru
Josh, I have nothing to hide, so I have nothing to edit.

Dave, I don't even remember what was said, since it has been so long since I spoke to you. What comments have I made? You want to make this a personal vendetta, then please let me know what the heck you are talking about. I have no issues with you, Erica, or unpimped, especially since I've never met him. Why add drama to this situation. Either come or don't come out but you have been "setting the tone" so to speak with the quality of your posts, so what AM I supposed to make of this?
I really do not know what your first post is about. My only posts on the forum have been trying to make sure the poor females do not get chased away. i am really not sure what you are freaking out about and what tone i am setting.
Old 07-29-2008, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by eRicaSWGN
uh is this because Rahul is posting without having been to a meet?

so rahul you are not allowed to post without going to a social event, got it?
I don't know what to make of it. I mean you have been posting recently, and that's not the issue. It seems as though all of Dave and unpimped (Rahul) posts are attempts at sarcasm and attacks. If you notice, this is my first post in the numerous threads that they have posted on that could be considered "drama".

Since you speak to them, maybe you can help me answer this.
If there is an issue, and it sounds like there is, what would they like to be done about it? And what IS the issue?

Quick Reply: Friday Meet, 08/01/08 Kailua Starbucks @ 9:00pm