Found this on CL and it made me laugh

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2008, 12:08 AM

Car Info: Black 05 STi
Originally Posted by alienbreed69
i actually had a killer experience just on saturday at alamoana.....i was driving around in circles looking for a stall as it was PACKED! a family was walking to their car and told me they were right down the lane,,,,well as i was driving around to get their spot some azz speeds up and cuts me off and slams on his turn signal as he sees the family walking up to their car i was like aghhhhh!! but maintained control......then as the guy is waiting for the family to open their car i see the guy with the family say something to his wife and kids...so they all together start walking away from their car towards me and away from the guy waiting so the guy waiting speeds off all pissed raising his hands in the air and i was like wtf?? then the husband takes a look at me and points to his car,walks over to it and loads up the family throws me a huge shaka and drove off i was soooo stoked that the guy was that cool that is the first time ive ever had someone go out of their way to give me a parking spot man that guy made my day...... makes me want to pass it on !!!!

Seriously man. That?s definitely some aloha for you. Pass it on...people need to be more like that.
Old 04-24-2008, 01:05 PM

Car Info: 2004 Java Black Pearl STI (Team DownXhift)
Originally Posted by alienbreed69
i actually had a killer experience just on saturday at alamoana.....i was driving around in circles looking for a stall as it was PACKED! a family was walking to their car and told me they were right down the lane,,,,well as i was driving around to get their spot some azz speeds up and cuts me off and slams on his turn signal as he sees the family walking up to their car i was like aghhhhh!! but maintained control......then as the guy is waiting for the family to open their car i see the guy with the family say something to his wife and kids...so they all together start walking away from their car towards me and away from the guy waiting so the guy waiting speeds off all pissed raising his hands in the air and i was like wtf?? then the husband takes a look at me and points to his car,walks over to it and loads up the family throws me a huge shaka and drove off i was soooo stoked that the guy was that cool that is the first time ive ever had someone go out of their way to give me a parking spot man that guy made my day...... makes me want to pass it on !!!!
Great story!! This is why I love living in hawaii, the Aloha spirit!!!....That, and the cute asians that hang out at Kahala Mall....Two reasons..
Old 04-24-2008, 01:54 PM

Car Info: 2008 Mercedes E350
Originally Posted by Haole-Pino
Back when I was still in Intermediate School (Kawananakoa). My mom and I went to foodland on liliha street to buy food for thanksgiving. My mom had her blinker on waiting patiently for the car to back out so she can pull in. As soon as the car left the stall, This truck came racing around the corner and swooped in. My mom got out of the car and started yelling at the driver, a rather large local women. She got out and got in her face. As soon as she shoved my mom, my sweet mother of mine cranked her in the jaw, dropping her to the ground. Other stuff happened yada yada yada but in the end, we went down the road to Times instead.
I hate asses that try to take your parking spot when they clearly know youre waiting for it. Its happened to me quite a few times already.Two thumbs up for your mom though.