EVO's are crashing...

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2003, 01:14 PM

Car Info: G35 Coupe (FOR SALE)
You can get an Evo for a little less than MSRP on the mainland. I'd buy one for 28K.
Old 08-27-2003, 10:43 PM

Originally posted by Sti-nkinPhast
Yeah at Pflueger we wont sell an s2000 below MSRP, we usually sell them for like 2 or 3 grand above... besides they are marked up 5G's...yeah its kinda messed up...I have lost ALL KINDS of sales because of this crap....and thats money out of my pocket....and it DOES **** ME OFF

Hawaii is expensive...and yeah sometimes I do MISS the mainland....
Pflueger offered me MSRP on a black 2003, then when I said i could get it lower at Tony, he claimed "His Manager" just called up Tony and the car was sold. So I called Tony in front of the Salesguy and asked if they sold the car. They hadn't sold it, so I left to pick it up.

No idea why anyone would come out and lie like that. I would have felt like an *** if someone called my bluff like that.

-Snuff
Old 08-28-2003, 10:23 PM

Car Info: STI
Hey someones selling a used yellow one.....$2k plus take over payments on a $29,*** loan......why not just buy an STI??? haha
Old 08-29-2003, 01:26 AM

i rather have an STI- lots of potential, and parts are plentyful- not to mention the nice people that belongs in its club
Old 08-29-2003, 09:56 PM

Car Info: MY02 GD WAGON, MY87 AW11
You know.......i like the idea of me owning an STi, but I really am thinking of getting an EVO( IF they sell at MSRP), RX8 or 350Z for the fact that I would be one of the few to have one. The same reason that I bought my RS soo many years ago.

I can remember a time when to own an RS or a Subaru for that matter meant something and that i was part of an Elite crowd that everyone wanted in or didnt understand. Us against the world. Nowdays, WRX's, STi's are, I hate to say it but, common and on every block....dare I say, a dime a dozen?

I will not deny the potential of the STi by any means, It's just that there are other choices now to choose from and just because to get the car because it's a Subaru doesn't hold top priority with me that much anymore..

still core -verno
Old 08-30-2003, 02:27 AM
Where is my beer?

Car Info: NSX, G35
Originally posted by Scubaru
You know.......i like the idea of me owning an STi, but I really am thinking of getting an EVO( IF they sell at MSRP), RX8 or 350Z for the fact that I would be one of the few to have one. The same reason that I bought my RS soo many years ago.

I can remember a time when to own an RS or a Subaru for that matter meant something and that i was part of an Elite crowd that everyone wanted in or didnt understand. Us against the world. Nowdays, WRX's, STi's are, I hate to say it but, common and on every block....dare I say, a dime a dozen?

I will not deny the potential of the STi by any means, It's just that there are other choices now to choose from and just because to get the car because it's a Subaru doesn't hold top priority with me that much anymore..

still core -verno
I totally hear you dude things are soo different
Old 08-30-2003, 09:56 PM

Car Info: Pilot & Prius.
Originally posted by Scubaru

still core -verno
I was at Tony Honda and whatver the Nissan dealer is and saw the convertible Z car, and wished I had picked up one of those. I know I need the 4 doors with the kid and all, but we got another car and I do miss RWD. But then if I had one of them I would want an STi so whatever. I just get bored of my cars too quickly. The last 8 years or so I buy a car and trade in before the year is up, time after time. Gotta stop that someday soon...
Old 09-05-2003, 08:29 PM
Pr0n King

Car Info: Turncoat Turbo
CRUNCH. Believe it or not, the driver walked away!
Old 09-05-2003, 08:31 PM
Pr0n King

Old 09-05-2003, 08:32 PM
Pr0n King

Old 09-05-2003, 10:14 PM

Car Info: White on Gold STi
[homer] Doh [/homer]
Old 09-08-2003, 06:22 PM
Pr0n King