View Poll Results: Will you be coming to PARTY???
Yes (And I replied to you)
33.33%
No
0%
Maybe (Not sure but will reply if I do)
66.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

End of Summer Birthday Bash Announcement!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2004, 11:04 PM

Car Info: 2004 Blue STi
End of Summer Birthday Bash Announcement!!!!!

Everyone,

Are you ready to party or what? I'm having a birthday party at my pad in Ewa Beach on September 10. Look at the attached flyer for more details.

All I ask of you all is to reply to me via message here or email at meteorologist99@yahoo.com to let me know if you are coming. Only reply if you ARE coming or VERY SERIOUS about coming. Depending on the response from here and other people, will depend on how much beer I need to purchase. So please, let me know for sure.

The above poll will give me a quick idea of whom is coming but I need names and how many in each party to make sure I have enough drink and food.

One last thing for entry into my world, please bring something. Doesn't matter what it is. Your favorite or worse dish. Chips, Soda, crackers, veggie/fruit tray, whatever, but would like everyone try and bring something to help the cost for me. Look at the flyer for details on what is provided.

Thanks and hope to see you there.
Attached Thumbnails End of Summer Birthday Bash Announcement!!!!!-party_invite.jpg  
Old 08-22-2004, 04:56 PM

Anyone coming???

bump
Old 08-22-2004, 06:11 PM

Car Info: 06 F4I & 04 G35 CHEHOOO
um, i can probably drop by after work. pizza anyone?
Old 08-22-2004, 10:01 PM

Car Info: 2004 Subaru STI/WRX Silver of course
I sent you a PM already did you get it..
Old 08-23-2004, 02:30 PM

yep...got it jermiah...thanks.
Old 09-06-2004, 11:24 PM

Last chance to vote and let me know if you are coming!!!!
Old 09-07-2004, 01:24 AM

Car Info: 02 wrx
i'll come if i'm not going to be that busy!
Old 09-08-2004, 01:37 AM

Wow,

Thought you all would be jumping on this event. Lots of beer and fun. Guess the drive to Hell (Ewa Beach) is too far for you all to go. Well, the party is still on. Hopefully see some of you out here drinking up. I'm still awaiting from the others that I invited to find out how much alcohol I'm buying. Looks like plenty of food and just picked up some more hard stuff the other day. Looking into a quarter or half keg of Heinie...just not sure yet. Anyways, the invite is still open for you all. Late.
Old 09-08-2004, 01:40 PM

Car Info: 06 F4I & 04 G35 CHEHOOO
yo man, pm me your number.
Old 09-08-2004, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by DrVortex
Wow,

Thought you all would be jumping on this event. Lots of beer and fun. Guess the drive to Hell (Ewa Beach) is too far for you all to go. Well, the party is still on. Hopefully see some of you out here drinking up. I'm still awaiting from the others that I invited to find out how much alcohol I'm buying. Looks like plenty of food and just picked up some more hard stuff the other day. Looking into a quarter or half keg of Heinie...just not sure yet. Anyways, the invite is still open for you all. Late.

i hope everyone will be driving safe that night... remember no drinking & driving..
Dr.Vortex i hope that you will not let people drive home drunk if they do not have a "D" squared driver... as for me if i can get off work in time i will be the "D" squared driver. so to all that have nice tricked out vehicles make sure you drive too the party so i can take you home in it... nah j/j

suggestion: anyone plan on going to Dr. Vortex gathering you should rent a 15 passenger van so that there is not drinking & driving...
Old 09-08-2004, 07:48 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Version 7.5 2002 STi
brah you get the moke truck! someone pick me up lol
Old 09-08-2004, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by sykosis
brah you get the moke truck! someone pick me up lol
hahaha maybe..
Old 09-08-2004, 10:21 PM

I thought someone was going to get one. Unless it was a joke. During one of the unwind sessions, someone said they would get a van and drive out. The parking is going to limited inside the complex....going to have to park outside the gate. Meet someone and pack into a van. Going to be a good time. Hope to see you there.

P.S.
Dis Local Guy: I don't encourage drinking and driving and I assume everyone is responsible enough to get a D-sqrd or not drink at all. I'm not going to bust everyones ***** about it. We're all adults.

Laterz
Old 09-08-2004, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by DrVortex
I thought someone was going to get one. Unless it was a joke. During one of the unwind sessions, someone said they would get a van and drive out. The parking is going to limited inside the complex....going to have to park outside the gate. Meet someone and pack into a van. Going to be a good time. Hope to see you there.

P.S.
Dis Local Guy: I don't encourage drinking and driving and I assume everyone is responsible enough to get a D-sqrd or not drink at all. I'm not going to bust everyones ***** about it. We're all adults.

Laterz
i know Dr. Vortex i am just pulling your leg just a joke. it is an inside thing but don't worry it has nothing to do with you
Old 09-08-2004, 10:34 PM

Gotcha...but I understand...if it is a joke or not. One of the guys in my sqnd just got nailed DUI and one of my good friends is his supervisor...she is dealing w/ alot of BS with it. She is getting yelled at by the commander and it sux. I feel bad for her for him being so stupid. Just not worth it.

Quick Reply: End of Summer Birthday Bash Announcement!!!!!