93.75%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Do women want to hear the truth?

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2003, 02:28 PM
Where is my beer?

Car Info: NSX, G35
Originally posted by WRX_FLIP
so You're the one guy that voted for "YES", Richard ?
no, ..... I did.
Old 09-24-2003, 02:45 PM
Pr0n King

Car Info: Turncoat Turbo
Actually, no. Women don't want to hear the ACTUAL truth. They want to hear lies that we tell them is the truth. So I voted no.
Old 09-24-2003, 03:29 PM
Where is my beer?

Car Info: NSX, G35
Everybody wants to hear, or be told, the truth .....

..... it's just that everybody can't handle the truth!

SO, ... I voted "Yes", ... b/c there are women out there that can handle the truth. Sh*t, ... I think I know more men that "can't handle the truth", than women!
Old 09-24-2003, 06:38 PM
Pr0n King

This is exactly the kind of quote that drives men nuts re: women & what they want:
"What worries me the most is that most men are so weak," she added. "Because of that they act like they don't care and like machos -- because they are too fragile inside. They're scared of confrontation and afraid of so many things. And because of this they build up their life so they have to deal with their feelings as little as possible."

To completely throw everything she said in a total tailspin, she also wants a guy who's able to be in touch with his girlie side: "I find feminine men unbelievably sexy. But most men are completely incapable of getting in touch with their feminine side... What am I supposed to talk about with a man who doesn't know what it's like to be a woman?"

Let's recap shall we? She thinks most men are weak and overly macho. She also prefers someone who can get in touch with their feminine side... I say find your self a girl Salma, and get on with it!
Salma freakin' Hayek is talkin' here. Sigh. She just dropped a notch down on the sexiness scale in my estimation.
Old 09-24-2003, 06:48 PM

Car Info: 2008 MB C350S Chip/Exhaust 268whp
Originally posted by bao ling
Women just want to be reassured in that they are beautiful, you love them, ect. It's all a self confidence issue.
And that is why they always ask about that, esp how much you love them and all that flattering words again... women.
Old 09-24-2003, 07:00 PM

Originally posted by IS2Scooby
This is exactly the kind of quote that drives men nuts re: women & what they want:

Salma freakin' Hayek is talkin' here. Sigh. She just dropped a notch down on the sexiness scale in my estimation.
Actually, I think she is right!!?!??!?! Or, is at least on to something. I am on my 2nd divorce. Had I responded to those sort of questions properly when asked the 1st time, this might have been different.

I cannot pretend to have *the* correct responses, but I do remember wimping out in those & similar situations. My more recent sort of response to appearance evaluations is, "I have absolutely no sense of women's fashions ...". Always met with a look of disgust. You do realize that these are for manipulation & Dr Laura crucifies women that do this to "their men". Unless of course she is obviously stunning, then that response is easy.

It wasn't until I told this wife that I was leaving (& not for another woman either ... so there are no excuses or someone else to blame). Since this has sunk in to her, she has been a different person. I have not gotten any of this sort of nonsense since. These past few months have not been hostile at all ... I have no agenda or ulterior motive, but to get out. Fact of the matter, if she had not been so awful to my children, I think that she could almost be a keeper. But, somethings are unforgiveable.

Last edited by PsiStar; 09-24-2003 at 07:03 PM.
Old 09-24-2003, 07:25 PM
Pr0n King

Men with backbones (but who aren't type A jerks) unite!

(Sorry to hear about the mistreatment of your children)
Old 09-24-2003, 08:16 PM
Big Baller

Car Info: 93 BG5, 00&01 GM6, 06LGT, 07STi
"Do these pants make my *** look big?"

No, honey, your *** makes those pants look big!