u have a better chance @ half
0%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

do i have a case??

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2004, 10:52 PM

Car Info: 2016 Z51 C7, 2007 Exige S, 2008 ZX-10R, 2016 Taco
I wouldn't

post my intentions or what I had going for me. This is a public forum and you don't want to tip your hand.

San
Old 08-29-2004, 10:53 PM

Car Info: 2004 Subaru STI/WRX Silver of course
It's good to get it out and there might be somebody on here that is or has gone through the same thing you are. It is good you know somebody that knows family court helping you that is a good thing will help you if they know you personally they could be a chacter witness for you. See also you can vent your frustrations here instead of letting her see that she is getting to you. like i mentioned before the best thing you can do is keep your cool I have never had to deal with anything like this so it is easy for me to say that..
Old 08-29-2004, 11:21 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
Originally Posted by oldmansan
post my intentions or what I had going for me. This is a public forum and you don't want to tip your hand.

San
ur mostly right but honestly i don't care if she finds out i have her on tape and stuff cuz if she knws i got her saying stuff or knw shes treating him bad then maybe she'll get the point and be better to my son thats the bottom line she needs to see from out of the box how shes acting to him by lying about taking him to the ER and stuff.. just this is about my son and not how her and i feel about each other its about his safty and who can provide it 4 him.. and if she dosen't want to step up she needs to step dwn so if she sees this then she dose but it'll be too late for her cuz i got over 3 months of stuff about her treating him poorly aready on tape and pics and her going out parttying and stuff while he's with her.
but if i didn't they no way i would post it her in this detail so it gose both ways i see ur side that ur looking @ but also i like to get feed back of if this happened to anyone or can give advice and its also a good place to vent cuz who knw she could be recording me so i knw i gotta keep my cool wen talking to her but i knw a few times i may have said something here and there but its hard not to if u knw what i mean
Old 08-29-2004, 11:41 PM

Car Info: 2016 Z51 C7, 2007 Exige S, 2008 ZX-10R, 2016 Taco
Most of the time

you need someone's permission to record them. It may or may not be allowed in court.

San
Old 08-29-2004, 11:53 PM

Car Info: dreaming on a WHITE wrx
are u talkign audio tapes or video?..

good luck, and i hope the kid will be nurtured by you soonest, and i would do all i can in showing that you are capable of raising the child. i don't see why it woudl be the best interest for the kid, if he had bruises, etc. etc. versus you.

but good luck, i hope you pursue this more actively then coming onto the boards, but just saying. just hope you save that little kid (your son) and what not.
Old 08-30-2004, 12:07 AM

its audio tape and yes its legal in hawaii as long as i concent it and its of personal use not business related so yeh i can use it thats what motovatied me to recorad all of our phone calls so i don't misinturpet anything and if i was to write it down i can't spell good so i probly wouldn't make sense to myself as u may see with all my errors.. and thats again for all the advice and ask Q if u got some and i'll let u guys knw if theres anything new
Old 08-30-2004, 11:51 AM

Car Info: 1973 Huevo Ranchero
good luck shaggs
let me know if u need anything.

aloha from the summit of Mauna Kea
Old 08-30-2004, 12:53 PM

my friend called me today and her grandmas best friend is head of cps so she gonna see whats up
Old 08-30-2004, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by oldmansan
you need someone's permission to record them. It may or may not be allowed in court.

San
i think you should seek legal advice. and i also think recording someone talking is illegal w/o them knowing it (i.e. that's why they always have to tell you when you call customer support). whatever the case, seek legal advice, your child is well worth it and no child should be subjected to those kinds of conditions. even if you can use the recordings of your conversations, if you have documented evidence (i.e. doctor's reports about the burns/scratches/bumps/bruises, photographs with time and dates on them, etc) that should help your case. hope everything works out well for you and your son.
Old 08-30-2004, 08:32 PM

yeh i am gettin advice from ppls high up there and they even said recording is ok because its not for work related and because its of personal uses.
http://www.apliman.com/Products/Apli...rding_Laws.htm

go there to read about recording laws^^^

Last edited by shaggadelic; 08-30-2004 at 08:37 PM.