Dickhead on Phone + Me in Intersection = BOOM ! ! !

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2005, 10:59 AM

Car Info: 2004 Black Nissan SE-R Spec V
Angry ******** on Phone + Me in Intersection = BOOM ! ! !

Well...like the title says...
I was in Barbers Point at the gate closest to the Kapolei High football field yesterday...It was a 4 point stop intersection and I had the right of way...I was taking a left when the driver of a black Pontiac Aztec on my left...JUST yields at the stop sign(while we was on his cell)...and then he contiued on while I was almost half-way into the intersection...all I could think of was..."Get out of the way!!!"
Well...I popped the the car into 2nd and gunned it out the way...narrowly escaping a collision...once out of the other car's way...I ended up hopping a curb with my front right wheel...hitting a pole...bouncing back to the road....I jumped out of the car to see the other driver...but he had driven off...to make matters worse...I hurt my already hurt wrist a lil' more than before...and NO ONE stopped to see if I was OK...they all just drove around me like nothing happened...I was pissed the "****" out...then I pulled over to the side...and called the cops...so far...they never found the guy...and likely the wont find him...BUT...I'm goin to do a little "Finding the ****er that did this ****" in Barbers Point housing...once I confirm it's him...POW ALREADY...
Damages: I need to replace my headlamps...get my fender fixed...not too sure what to do w/ the bumper...need to get an alignment cuz now the car pulls to the right...stock rim got major curb~age...
About my wrist...I'm going to see a doctor today...to see if I damaged it more...I'll let u guyz know of the happenings to come...peace
Old 04-10-2005, 11:05 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: none
wow, that sucks man...
Old 04-10-2005, 12:40 PM

Car Info: 04 PSM WRX
Major suckage. Hope you find that f**kbag.
Old 04-10-2005, 12:52 PM

Car Info: 2005 Wrx STi Crystal Grey metallic
what an a$$, do you have his lisence plates n stuff? also sucks that u sacraficed your car to save damage to his car...
Old 04-10-2005, 01:09 PM

Car Info: 1998 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
Dude, hopping curbs and hitting sh!+ ain't cool, especially when it's somebody else's fault. Especially a dude on a cell phone driving an AZTEK!
Old 04-10-2005, 02:56 PM

Car Info: 02' wrb wrx w/ RGII
if u got his license plate number or a better description of the aztec (like stickers and stuff) i can make 2 phone calls and have his address for you..let me know
Old 04-10-2005, 03:12 PM

sucks to hear, but if he never made contact with your car then there's nothing the cops can do...you gotta get your justice vigilante style. hope everything works out for you
Old 04-10-2005, 04:15 PM

Car Info: 2005 Wrx STi Crystal Grey metallic
well, isnt there a new thing about driving while using a cellphone???
Old 04-10-2005, 05:28 PM

Car Info: gc w/ neons and a wrx that needs neons
find that fool and give him what he deserves, .... a fat bill
Old 04-10-2005, 05:29 PM
Pr0n King

Car Info: Turncoat Turbo
That sucks.
Old 04-10-2005, 07:21 PM

Car Info: 04 Toyota Tacoma
It would have been his fault had he hit you but if he hit you on the driver's side than you would've probably been injured and that would suck. Anyway, there aint many Aztecs on this island. If I was you I'd be super ****ing pissed! I would make his car unrecognizable, I can't stand ****ers like that. I feel for you dude.
Old 04-10-2005, 07:24 PM

i woulda let that flippin idiot hit me so i could get insurance money from that jumpin chimple bag sack of solami cancerous tumor in the brain doo doo eater
Old 04-10-2005, 08:07 PM

Car Info: 2004 Black Nissan SE-R Spec V
Originally Posted by hayn_wrx
if u got his license plate number or a better description of the aztec (like stickers and stuff) i can make 2 phone calls and have his address for you..let me know
All I know is that it was a black pontiac aztec driven by a white guy with blond or brown hair...he might live in Barbers Point...so...Marko and I might go huntin :banana: WHO'S WITH ME ! ! ! hahahaha

well...I strained the ligament some more...FACK...now I have a constant pain in my right arm...it's offical...I'm a cripple...hahaha j/k...but yeah...I got the alignment fixed today...it was like $60 or $70 ...plus I thought I would put a full tank of gas and get an oil change while I was out...hahhaha
Now alls I got to do is find the needed parts...and replace them.......there goes my tax return and Greddy SP2 catback exhaust...:'(
BUT...you guys are welcome to donate to the "Mike's Catback Fund"

Mike
Old 04-11-2005, 02:49 AM

Car Info: 04sti
Originally Posted by nismoflip6
All I know is that it was a black pontiac aztec driven by a white guy with blond or brown hair...he might live in Barbers Point...so...Marko and I might go huntin :banana: WHO'S WITH ME ! ! ! hahahaha

well...I strained the ligament some more...FACK...now I have a constant pain in my right arm...it's offical...I'm a cripple...hahaha j/k...but yeah...I got the alignment fixed today...it was like $60 or $70 ...plus I thought I would put a full tank of gas and get an oil change while I was out...hahhaha
Now alls I got to do is find the needed parts...and replace them.......there goes my tax return and Greddy SP2 catback exhaust...:'(
BUT...you guys are welcome to donate to the "Mike's Catback Fund"

Mike
c'mon mike we go, ill bring my sole friend
Old 04-11-2005, 03:34 AM

Car Info: 2008 Legacy 3.0R 3L H-6 RIP :( Hello 09 FXT!
mike i'm sorry! that sucks doo doo. sorry also about your wrist. give it lots of ice or a heating pad. take care.

Quick Reply: Dickhead on Phone + Me in Intersection = BOOM ! ! !