Cop car crash at botom of pali road honolulu bound ... anyone heard?

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2004, 03:09 AM

Car Info: Rust bucketo
Cop car crash at botom of pali road honolulu bound ... anyone heard?

Anyone heard about the cop car crash?

I was coming down the pali with my cuz while it was raining pretty hard .. Saw an ambulence, with a car that ran off the road into a light pole. Thankfully they were alright, the car was pretty smashed up in the front.

We slowly travel past to the next stoplight.... Soon, we hear a dull "thud" come out of nowhere, it sounded like we ran over something..

We went down further (this is probably the 2nd stoplight or so) and we see what seems to have been an accident that just happened; a COP car hit a lifted jeep or some kind of 4x4 truck! The cop car was almost totalled in the front engine area, there were peices of car and crap everywhere, smoke everywhere. We saw the cop slowly get out of the car. The jeep somehow ended backwards up on the OTHER side of a brick wall, hanging on by its front rims/tires. I have no clue what happened but I was not even able to IMAGINE what happened.

I wonder how HPD takes care of this stuff?

I mean, I did not see him fly down past us, but where did he come from to have hit the 4x4 with such force? Possibly rubbernecking the other accident just up the road?

I felt sorry for the cop.
There was not one but TWO accidents about a block away from each other..

bad karma
Old 11-29-2004, 09:17 AM

Car Info: '03 Toyota Matrix XRS
sounds ugly... imma go read up on it online since im out of town