Chicken Skin.....

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2005, 09:00 AM

Car Info: wrx
this thread reminds of my an other thread from my other forums.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/view...topic_id=15002
has bunch of real life scary experiences. some of them are pretty good/scary.

ex: Another story. This one is really freaky. One of my friend's best friend had this hella scary dream one night. She was on a bus with her mom. But something felt wrong, nobody was speaking on the bus, and the bus was always going in a slight downhill. Then suddenly it hits her: The bus was going to hell. She jumps out of her seat and goes to the bus driver to warn him that they are going to hell and to turn around, but when she gets there, she finds the grim reaper driving the bus. She runs back to her mom and screams at her mom to follow her off the bus. But her mom just stares blankly forward. Making a move, she opens one of those emergancy exit windows on the bus and starts to help her mom off the bus, but she was going first and was holding her mom's left hand to force her to follow. Just when she's about to jump off the bus, she turns around to see the grim reaper holding onto her mom's right arm, with the arm twisted around the mom's back. In the dream, she screams and is forced to jump off the bus herself, and then watches the bus carry her mom off to hell. This is when she suddenly wakes up, competely soaked in sweat. She was hella scared and goes to tell her mom about it (it was morning). When she goes into her mom's room, she finds her mom dead, with her right arm twisted around her back.

Last edited by [W5]IntoTheWRX; 12-01-2005 at 09:02 AM.
Old 12-01-2005, 12:25 PM

Car Info: 09 xt
Originally Posted by IS2Scooby
I'm bummed that I'm such a skeptic.
don't worry rich, once you see them you truly will beleive. if you allow yourself the possibility of existence, some times it helps
Old 12-01-2005, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by Island Style
on my son's 8th birthday...he tells me (the next day) that he saw something brown and fuzzy in his room that night...I'm thinking...oh crap...not a rat...

but after some pressing, find out it was some sort of brown, fuzzy light...no real shape...he said it went into my daughters room first...then came out and came into his room...(both doors are shut), I ask him how he knows it went into her room first...he couldn't explain, but said he just knew...

When it came into his room, he said it went under his bed, then came up from behind him, where the head of his bed was, and went up the wall...then hovered in front of him...then finally left the room, the same way it came in...

I asked him if he was scared and he said...kind of...he said he didn't move an inch but moved his eyes around a lot...(I smiled when he said this)...at this point, I knew it was not a bad spirit...but just to make sure...

My cousins wife is clairvoyant and when I asked her about this (concerned it may have been a bad spirit), she said it was his great grandfather that passed away the year prior. She says it is common among the recently deceased males to visit the boys of the family on their birthdays...BTW...she didn't know his great grandfather died the year before...she is good...everything she has read for me is right on...

My father passed away last year...and she says when I visit his grave, he is always standing there in front of me...

According to my son, it hasn't happened since...
brent, it's said that kids are more prone to see aparitions and spirits, due to their open-mindedness and such, as compared to adults. i tend to beleive this theory as well. if i don't go to visit my grandparents grave, they sometimes pay me a visit. ask sueann she's got some stories of them calling me, but i'm usually dead tired at night, so she talks to him. it may be scary, but their family right?? between the two of us have we got stories to tell.....
Old 12-01-2005, 12:52 PM

aww dave look at what you started by stirring up the hornet's nest!!!!
Old 12-01-2005, 01:18 PM

Car Info: 3 Sleepers: 05 LGT, 05 FXT, 02 WRX
I agree...about the kids...

Originally Posted by 808subaru
brent, it's said that kids are more prone to see aparitions and spirits, due to their open-mindedness and such, as compared to adults. i tend to beleive this theory as well. if i don't go to visit my grandparents grave, they sometimes pay me a visit. ask sueann she's got some stories of them calling me, but i'm usually dead tired at night, so she talks to him. it may be scary, but their family right?? between the two of us have we got stories to tell.....
I've heard and read about that as well...as for me, no real experiences...although I've "felt" some presence...I also believe in the spirit world...this thread is very interesting to me...you might have to share some of your stories with me next time we see each other...
Old 12-01-2005, 05:20 PM

Car Info: 2008 Legacy 3.0R 3L H-6 RIP :( Hello 09 FXT!
brent you coming to the meet tonight? because i'll bring the pics, etc.
Old 12-01-2005, 07:13 PM

I'm gonna try...^^^^^

man...shouldn't we have talked about this stuff at Halloween?

yeah...you know, I looked at that first picture that Dave took and it gave me chicken skin too...I think it was the color and texture of it...when I looked at it in the dark...it was kind of creepy....

Just talked to my son and showed him Dave's Orb...my son said his was more of an oval shape with brown/red color...he said the edges were all squiggley...meaning there was no real distinct shape...I guess like people, spirits come in all colors, shapes, and sizes...

What time you guys gonna show up?

Last edited by Island Style; 12-01-2005 at 07:16 PM.
Old 12-02-2005, 04:47 AM

Car Info: 2004 Java Black Pearl STI (Team DownXhift)
Dam it......sorry guys, I wasn't able to make it to this week's meeting.......I had to work a double shift cuz a worker called in sick.......I'll try to make it to next weeks meeting...bring the pics, I really want to check them out I just bought Glen Grants "Obake Files"....scarry sheet *Shivers*
Old 12-02-2005, 08:02 AM

Smile Thanks for showing me the pics...

Originally Posted by CallMeCrazy
brent you coming to the meet tonight? because i'll bring the pics, etc.

You know...those orbs are actually really cool...maybe now that you showed me them, I will now possibly see them...
Old 12-02-2005, 12:31 PM

^^^welcome! and i didn't get to tell you most of my experiences. very freaky shhhhh...tufffs, oh well next time.
Old 12-02-2005, 12:34 PM

Car Info: 05 STi
Cocaine's a helluva drug.
Old 12-02-2005, 12:46 PM

^^so stop using it.
Old 12-02-2005, 12:53 PM

Car Info: 05 STi
^^so stop using it.
You're not the boss of me. I roll with 12 gangs and commit hate crimes. I do what I want.
Old 12-02-2005, 01:11 PM

Ok....

^^^welcome! and i didn't get to tell you most of my experiences. very freaky shhhhh...tufffs, oh well next time.
I want to hear some of those experiences...shivvver......

Next time then,
Old 12-02-2005, 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by 1reguL8NSTi
You're not the boss of me. I roll with 12 gangs and commit hate crimes. I do what I want.
lol.

Quick Reply: Chicken Skin.....